DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The current situation is really simple:

If Turin is speaking the truth then Wombat is mafia. 

If Wombat is speaking the truth then Hallia is mafia. 

I would REALLY like to hear more from Turin because he has been quite vague regarding his viewings this Day, but for now I'm leaning more towards believing him instead of Wombat.

Well, Wombat said that he could detect potion effects, but someone could just as well have used a Polyjuice on a townie trying to frame them so we can't say for certain that Hallia is mafia even if Wombat ends up speaking the truth. Hallia also claims to have a time turner and this must mean that she is Hermione which also makes her look more townie to me.

I'm mighty confused now.

Hallia, I wish you'd quote the posts you are replying to. Has Turin already viewed you? He hasn't mentioned that on-thread I think.

Turin, did you view Wombat or what? Straight answer, please.

Time is running out. I wanted to hear from Cloud prior to giving what I said. Here are my results from my actions.

Night 1: Map view BG: Result = No result (blocked)

Night 2: Map view Cloud: Result = Ginny Weasley

Night 3: Map view Wombat: Result = Voldemort

I believe that Cloud claimed to have switched himself and Hallia last night. Which is what he apparently did as well on N2 since Hallia is claiming to have been Ginny at that time(unless she is lying). So it is very possible that He lied about who he switched last night. Not sure why as town he would switch himself with an unknown quantity like Hallia. As mafia I could see him switching with a townie in case he was viewed.

So either Cloud or Wombat is mafia. If cloud is a town Bus Driver then he really switched himself with Hallia. then the view on wombat is true. If wombat is lynched and flips something other than voldemort then Cloud is a Mafia bus driver and he switched wombat with whoever is voldemort. (possibly himself).   

So cloud you need to give us your information: when you upgraded, who you became (again)?, who you switched each night? Why you switched yourself with a person that could easily be more valuable than you?

The only reason I haven't changed my vote yet is that I think Wombat verifies Cloud but Cloud doesn't necessarily verify Wombat.

It has been a busy week so Wombat, were you voting/pushing a Cloud Lynch Day 2?

He did. A bit back, he said he knew who Ginny was, but wasn't going to reveal who unless they got close to being lynched. It makes them impervious to all actions, I thought it might help.

Seeing as the only way to save Darthe was presumably to cast a Patronus on him, I don't why you thought that would help.

Sounds like we found mafia number last as well, doesn't it? Either Hallia or Cloud. One of the is Ginny, the other is an LLL. A couple of nice actions tonight should make the difference, and, if not, we just lynch the second one the day after.

Endgame.

Official Vote Count

Wombat - 4 (Turin, Peace, Thorum, Cloud)

Cloud - 1 (Hallia)

Not voting - 6 (Mish, Brid, Dice, Nicana, RTE, Wombat)

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST on Thursday 15th August

Current possible end of round bonus is 500 Studs

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1

Sounds like we found mafia number last as well, doesn't it? Either Hallia or Cloud. One of the is Ginny, the other is an LLL. A couple of nice actions tonight should make the difference, and, if not, we just lynch the second one the day after.

Endgame.

So you are saying Wombat and one of Hallia or Cloud?

Probably. Hallia and Cloud both claim the same character (Ginny), so one of them is lying.

Turin is, basically, confirmed. Unless something really strange happened last night, that makes Wombat mafia.

I'm leaning to Hallia instead of Cloud for the last mafia, because of her, basically, killing Darthe

Archived