DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

And yeah cheering after a scum death isn´t really a scumtell in my opinion unless it´s way over the top, but even then you can´t know for sure if it´s legit or not. I think that people generally don´t do it because there are some who see it as a scumtell and are afraid to get attention on them.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berf is replacing Bridmorgan

I've only got 1 new player left now :sad:

But welcome to Friday :biggrin:

you have 10 Hours and 20 minutes to get your Night Actions in. Night 4 Deadline is 9pm BST

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130816T21&p0=1320&msg=Night+4+deadline&csz=1

Alright scum listen up and listen up hard I am ticked. off. that you have caused enough of a ruckus to drag me here to fix this mess. I was comfy. You know what I was doing? I was enjoying a quiet Friday night in, pondering which fine scotch to acquire before attending a truly otherworldly party tomorrow night, a party which will be so random it will slip into a dimension invisible to any not contained within it's negative relativistic party-space. So my feet are up, my luxurious slippers cushioning in a way that Peasant English cannot describe, and I am content to watch my serials and rest my incredibly high-performance hat rack after a long week. 

And then You.

You give me problems.

I'll be fully upgrading as soon as humanly possible, I'll be rereading this entire thread, and I will taking you out. But not at dawn, because it's the weekend, and I like to sleep in.

Hey ... it's not my fault everyone went shopping. You could have all stayed as you were - but Nooooooo! you wanted cool stuff to do.

And at least it meant that only people who wanted to do more did more ... and it changed gradually as people became more familiar with it :)

It's funny how this game was being advertised as a basic and noob friendly game but in the end it turned out to be an advanced experimental one with all the usual mafia players :P

Hey this noob is still here and I'm having fun! ;P

Yeah I know I haven't been around much lately. But hopefully now my hectic life will slow down a bit. ;D

Key yawned; it was really late and she should probably get to bed.  But the game was so fun!  She and Ithi had explored most of Hogwarts by now.  Other than some occasional glitches, they were able to help Harry and Company accomplish lots:  they had flown brooms, mixed potions, beat Quirrell.  In fact, the glitches hadn’t been all bad.  They had actually killed off many of the Deatheaters.  It was like the game was playing to win as well.  Key laughed at the thought and messaged Ithi.  She knew Ithi was more of a Deatheater than a Potterite, but she would probably still find it funny.

They ambled out into the forest, looking for information about this Chamber thing.  Harry was afraid it was Hagrid and he just needed to investigate.  On the edge of the forest, though, was a pile of white legos. She messaged Ithi and then moved her character over to investigate.   She nudged a few with her foot and then gasped as a face came into view.

Year1_1_zps2fda0ef0.jpg

Mish – Lily Potter – Town – Ghost Sacrifice (Bodyguard), immune to Dementors – Has been Killed.

‘I didn’t think she was in this game’ Key messaged to Ithi, ‘Bummer!’  They talked for a minute about Lily and then moved on to follow Harry.  By the time they caught up, he was already moving back toward Hogwarts. 

Key followed Harry into the bathroom, watched him talk with the girl ghostie and then she walked over to pull on the sink.  A tunnel opened up, the stone making a hissing sound.  Or was she just hearing things?  Ithi’s lego stepped up next to hers and together they descended into the chamber.  Oh yes, the hissing was from the basilisk.

When they  got to the part of the chamber where the Basilisk came out, they noticed another pile of Legos half hidden behind a rock.  It was super weird.  Readying their wands, they prepared to help Harry with the big snake thing…even though snakes were totally creepy.  They almost got swiped once or twice, but managed to take the thing down.  It wasn’t like it was in the movies; Harry didn’t do it alone.

Once Harry was distracted with Riddle’s diary, Ithi and Key clomped over to the other pile of Legos.  They tiled their wands down and sorted through the pile until again a face turned up. 

-1792740671.jpg

Thorum – Peter Pettigrew – Mafia - Animagus Ability to rat - Role cop and GF when Scabbers.- Has been Killed.

What was going on?

Official Vote Count

Not Voting - 8 (Turin,Hallia, Peace, Berf, Dice, Nicana, Cloud, RTE)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch

Current End of Round Bonus = 0 Studs

Day 5 Deadline is 9pm BST Tuesday 20th August - because of the weekend.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130820T00&p0=1320&msg=Day+5+Deadline&csz=1

Well I just got back home from an evening out with some friends. I will do a reread tomorrow because to be honest I didn't expect that I needed to search for anyone else after Thorum. I will especially be looking at Peace, Berf, Dice and RTE. Turin, Hallia and I are more or less confirmed town and I still have a town read on Nica with her play around Rhea.

Archived