DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Blue Ajah Harry Potter Week ] *Game Over - Town Wins* Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Mafia

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dice, I think upgrades are more bound  to actions that important-ness, if you understand. And if she's got the time turner, she'd probably hermione.

Since Turin has viewed Wombat as Voldemort...

Vote Wombat

We can clear up Cloud tomorrow.

When did you become a bus driver cloud? And who did you switch last night?

I bought a full character upgrade at the start of Day 2 and then I became the Bus Driver. During Night 1 I was still a Vanilla and used a Revelio charm on you. During Night 2 I swapped me and Hallia, and during Night 3 I did the same thing again.

My reasoning behind swapping me and Hallia on Night 2 was that I thought she and Basel were the last two mafia members alive. I was more certain of Basel but I refrained from swapping him with anyone in case you chose to view him. I also didn't swap you with anyone (and potentially save you from a NK) because I thought that Mish still had two Draughts and that she would use one on you, and the other on herself. Thorum didn't look like a NK target because he has been playing scummy, and so I thought that I would be a viable NK option because the mafia wouldn't go for you or Mish. I swapped myself with Hallia in the hope that if they decided to fire a shot at me it would kill Hallia instead. 

During Night 3 I did the same thing, but now Mish because a bodyguard and so I again refrained from swapping you or her because I believed that she would protect you. I didn't really know what to do with my action and so I decided to do the same thing again. Thinking back I could have thought it out more but I guess I was just feeling lazy.

Not at all.  Since this knowledge has changed, Turin.  You knew who I was, pre-character boost.  I upgraded to someone else, and am no longer.

Yes, it seems that people can't change allignment when they buy a character upgrade (would be a modding nightmare if a mafia goon would turn town) so when Turin viewed me as Ginny on Night 2 it basically confirmed you as town. 

Time is running out. I wanted to hear from Cloud prior to giving what I said. Here are my results from my actions.

Night 1: Map view BG: Result = No result (blocked)

Night 2: Map view Cloud: Result = Ginny Weasley

Night 3: Map view Wombat: Result = Voldemort

I believe that Cloud claimed to have switched himself and Hallia last night. Which is what he apparently did as well on N2 since Hallia is claiming to have been Ginny at that time(unless she is lying). So it is very possible that He lied about who he switched last night. Not sure why as town he would switch himself with an unknown quantity like Hallia. As mafia I could see him switching with a townie in case he was viewed.

So either Cloud or Wombat is mafia. If cloud is a town Bus Driver then he really switched himself with Hallia. then the view on wombat is true. If wombat is lynched and flips something other than voldemort then Cloud is a Mafia bus driver and he switched wombat with whoever is voldemort. (possibly himself).   

So cloud you need to give us your information: when you upgraded, who you became (again)?, who you switched each night? Why you switched yourself with a person that could easily be more valuable than you?

The only reason I haven't changed my vote yet is that I think Wombat verifies Cloud but Cloud doesn't necessarily verify Wombat.

It has been a busy week so Wombat, were you voting/pushing a Cloud Lynch Day 2?

See my explanation above.

@Turin:

I don't remember saying much about Cloud on D2. IIRC I started with a push on Dice and then moved to BG after it came out that he blocked you. I'll reread tomorrow when I can get on my comp again.

Wombat was the first to really start pushing on BG and that made him look more townie to my eyes, but Turin viewed him as Voldemort and while he could have been framed the chances are higher that he is just Voldemort. 

Probably. Hallia and Cloud both claim the same character (Ginny), so one of them is lying.

Turin is, basically, confirmed. Unless something really strange happened last night, that makes Wombat mafia.

I'm leaning to Hallia instead of Cloud for the last mafia, because of her, basically, killing Darthe

Are you even reading the game? I never said that I was Ginny. Hallia was Ginny, and is now most likely Hermione. She is town, and so am I. I won't tell you guys my first character because it is a well known one and if mafia chooses to fake claim it then I can trap them with it. 

vote hallia   if you get a weasley and then upgrade who can you possibly upgrasade to?

Hallia is town.

And can someone protect me from those dementors? Preferably not the way you protected darthe, Hallia  :wink:

Oh yeah and I think that Thorum is mafia too. A Dementor attack from the mafia team is most likely just a NA, and we have seen them using it instead of a NK. Last Night they killed Dar with a regular NK, and Darthe died due to the Dementor attack from the previous Day. So unless they send in both a Dementor attack on Thorum, and a regular attack on Dar I think that he is lying about being targeted.

Official Vote Count

Wombat - 5 (Turin, Peace, Thorum, Cloud, Mish)

Cloud - 1 (Hallia)

Hallia - 1 (Dice)

Not voting - 4 (Brid, Nicana, RTE, Wombat)

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch. Day 4 Deadline is 9pm BST on Thursday 15th August

Current possible end of round bonus is 700 Studs

http://www.timeandda... deadline&csz=1

And indeed Wombat is at L-1

Oh and if Wombat ends up flipping town (which I doubt will happen) then it means that a Polyjuice was used on Hallia in an attempt to frame her. Before Turin's post #940 Hallia explained that Turin has already viewed her because he mentioned he knew who Ginny was (I need to look up the post but I will believe it for now), and afterwards Turin explained that he investigated me on Night 2 and not Hallia. This all comes makes sense because I swapped myself with Hallia. 

I know who has the character of Ginny Weasley. I will not out that person unless they are in lynch danger.

vote Basel

I have a hunch also there have been some things that I noticed earlier.

Good to know that some find me annoying.

Morning Ithimod :wub:

Basel you said your boost gave you two chances to either follow or track. Is that right? Also why say what mish did? I am not finding a town reason for that at this time.

Here is the post where Turin tells everyone that he knows who has the character of Ginny Weasley. 

How do you guys put a post in a link btw?

Oh and if Wombat ends up flipping town (which I doubt will happen) then it means that a Polyjuice was used on Hallia in an attempt to frame her. Before Turin's post #940 Hallia explained that Turin has already viewed her because he mentioned he knew who Ginny was (I need to look up the post but I will believe it for now), and afterwards Turin explained that he investigated me on Night 2 and not Hallia. This all comes makes sense because I swapped myself with Hallia. 

For a claimed Bus Driver you sure forget how your role works quite a bit.  I targeted you.  I saw a Polyjuice.  Even if you are a Bus Driver, that Polyjuice was still targeted at you.

Dude, a busdriver swaps two people so any action performed on me would have been performed on Hallia instead and vice versa.

And unless you're a Mafia Bus Driver, the person "framing" Hallia wouldn't have known that now would they?

And can someone protect me from those dementors? Preferably not the way you protected darthe, Hallia  :wink:

Oh yeah and I think that Thorum is mafia too. A Dementor attack from the mafia team is most likely just a NA, and we have seen them using it instead of a NK. Last Night they killed Dar with a regular NK, and Darthe died due to the Dementor attack from the previous Day. So unless they send in both a Dementor attack on Thorum, and a regular attack on Dar I think that he is lying about being targeted.

They've already had too many actions for only one action a night. Would also make zero sense, seeing Diagon Alley. 

What would the advantage be for me to lie about being targeted? Either as mafia or as town?

Good weekend all !!!

Dude, a busdriver swaps two people so any action performed on me would have been performed on Hallia instead and vice versa.

And unless you're a Mafia Bus Driver, the person "framing" Hallia wouldn't have known that now would they?

I don't think they were meaning to frame Hallia, but either way the possibility of a frame job is only there is you flip town.

@Thorum: I actually tried sending in two NA's one Night and I was told by the Mods that I couldn't do that. I think that the mafia can also only send in one NA per person and seeing that Avada Kedavra is an item I'm guessing that's their NK. The advantage of you lying about being targeted by a Dementor is to gain town cred, but that trick won't work if nobody sends in a Patronum to help you and despite that you still end up alive.

I don't think they were meaning to frame Hallia, but either way the possibility of a frame job is only there is you flip town.

@Thorum: I actually tried sending in two NA's one Night and I was told by the Mods that I couldn't do that. I think that the mafia can also only send in one NA per person and seeing that Avada Kedavra is an item I'm guessing that's their NK. The advantage of you lying about being targeted by a Dementor is to gain town cred, but that trick won't work if nobody sends in a Patronum to help you and despite that you still end up alive.

I give up.

Archived