DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May Roll Call

Niniel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... meet Haruki Murakami...

"WInd-up BIrd Chronicle" is appropriately surreal. The lady (Mashi) has class, I say!!

Present and accounted for. Wanne meet David Tennant... and Billie Piper. Okay, Billie I would settle for kidnapping and hiding in the basement... technically, we don't have to "actually" meet...

I've met Brandon Sanderson a few times, even audited his writing class at BYU for a semester. Other than that, no celebrities... but I was in an infomercial once, does that make me a celebrity? 

I've met Brandon at a book signing in Nottingham I would have loved to have met RJ and Freddie mercury I'm friends a lovely British actress called Chanel Cresswell, she plays Katie in a sitcom called trolled and was Kelly in this is England I've also met alot of the game of thrones cast, having been in I as a stunt extra, and the merlin cast

I hugged Harriet. I actually had that on my bucket list when I posted it here whenever that was. I have now hugged her. My life is complete. 

Hmmm.... Fr. Robert Barron... Pope Francis.... The list really would go on for ages if I got started :P

ive met Brandon too   wouldve killed to have met RJ!!!   Ive also met a couple of Prime Ministers and a premier of Australia and NSW

id like to meet Angelina Jolie so
I can convince her to leave the pitt for me!!!

Id also really like to meet Julia Stiles and Paget Brewster

Here :)

Went to a wine festival concert recently where Missy Higgins was playing and I walked into her before her gig and was like OMG and she gave moi a hug and we got a photo and she's awesome and inspiring and funny and nice XD So since she's fast become one of my faaavourite musicians ever that very muchly rocked!! :D

Hmm... that's a hard ooone...  Any of my favourite singers (though a lot of them are dead now :/

!!!!!! Andy Serkis and Johnny Depp and Natalia Tena cos they make awesome faces and the second one plays Tonks who is epic :P

OH! I would love to talk with Peter Jackson >.> and then wheedle my way to work as a lowly coffee-maker cable-holder his film set with my enthusiasm. And then soak up knowledge and creativity stuff off him like a LEECH :laugh::myrddraal:

Here, I'd really like to meet Tad Williams, he's become my 2nd favourite writer...

IKNEWIT I TOOOOOLD YOU YOU'D LOVE THE BOOKS WHEN YOU FINALLY READ THEM AND AAAAA NOW YOU DID AND THIS JUST MADE MY DAY AND YES TAD WILLIAMS IS AMAZING *highfivehugtacklenoogie* YUSSSS you're reading MS&T AAAAAAA yay bro!!!!

I would like to meet Terry Pratchet.

The only celebrity that I really wanted to meet is unfortunately dead. Astrid Lindgren is a famous Swedish writer, who wrote many books for children. Some of them are known all over the world. Astrid Lindgren never forgot how it was to be a child and she understood children in a way that few adults do. It would have been great to talk to her about her writing. 

Terry Pratchett definitely. The guy is a genius at wry humour.

Who could forget Pippy Longstocking. Dress up as her once at fancy dress party.  

Met one of my celebrity crush at comedy festival in Melbourne by the name of Max Sharram. She was climbing aussie charts in the early nineties then decided to chuck it all in to be comedian. The critics pilloried her. Said she shouldn't give up her day job as she sucks big time at making ppl laugh. At the end of the show I was introduced to her by a friend and made her night by blurting out my feelings.It was a very bad night. She bought me a drink and me trying to be sophisticated order martiny then proceeded to choke all over the place.

I haven't really ever met any celebrities. But I have some friends that are associated with some. I have a couple of friends that I know that do a show in Vegas called Sideswipe, and some that are Brittany Spears' dancers.

I've also been in the same room as Chuck Norris. And the other day I stood a few feet from Blake Irving (The CEO of GoDaddy.com) and watched him play ping pong with some of the coworkers :tongue:

Archived