DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apples to Apples Game Thread

RandA lThor

1. Dr. Seuss - 1904-1991, Theodor Suess Geisel , the cat who came up with "The Cat in the Hat."

2. King Henry VIII - 1491-1547, King of England, and founder of the Church of England. Six wives, no waiting.

My Bathroom - "The bathroom was drenched with their splashings" -Aldous Huxley

Cockroaches - Annoying insects that can survive a nuclear war. Fortunately, they can't survive the heel of your shoe.

A Morgue - "Given strange eons, even death may die..."

Giant Squid - Going fishing for giant squid? Nautilus I have to ...

Being In Love - "Love's like the measles, all the worse when it comes late."

Mike Tyson - 1966- , American heavyweight boxer. Lend him your ear ...

Democrats - Their symbol is the donkey, or ass. Insert your own joke here.

Italy - European Republic, shaped like a boot - a very fashionable boot.

Chimpanzees - Sure, they're related to us; but they don't write, and they NEVER call!

Lobster - Crustaceans closely related to freshwater crayfishes. Market price.

Morticians - Why do you hang around with THOSE stiffs ...?

Apples - More than 40 million metric tons are produced worldwide every year. How 'bout them apples?

Japanese - How many Japanese does it take to screw in a light bulb? Who needs light bulbs when you've got OUR new technology!

Ghost Towns - Population unknown.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Dr. Seuss - 1904-1991, Theodor Suess Geisel , the cat who came up with "The Cat in the Hat."

• King Henry VIII - 1491-1547, King of England, and founder of the Church of England. Six wives, no waiting.

• My Bathroom - "The bathroom was drenched with their splashings" -Aldous Huxley

• Cockroaches - Annoying insects that can survive a nuclear war. Fortunately, they can't survive the heel of your shoe.

• A Morgue - "Given strange eons, even death may die..."

• Giant Squid - Going fishing for giant squid? Nautilus I have to ...

• Being In Love - "Love's like the measles, all the worse when it comes late."

• Mike Tyson - 1966- , American heavyweight boxer. Lend him your ear ...

• Democrats - Their symbol is the donkey, or ass. Insert your own joke here.

• Italy - European Republic, shaped like a boot - a very fashionable boot.

• Chimpanzees - Sure, they're related to us; but they don't write, and they NEVER call!

• Lobster - Crustaceans closely related to freshwater crayfishes. Market price.

• Morticians - Why do you hang around with THOSE stiffs ...?

• Apples - More than 40 million metric tons are produced worldwide every year. How 'bout them apples?

• Japanese - How many Japanese does it take to screw in a light bulb? Who needs light bulbs when you've got OUR new technology!

• Ghost Towns - Population unknown.

bump for remembering... ODD was the matching card.

DR. SEUSS, KING HENRY VIII and MIKE TYSON are sitting in a JAPANESE restaurant and the conversation turns to life experiences. Namely the strangest things they had ever seen. King Henry says "Once I was in ITALY. I was guesting at a palace. In MY BATHROOM there were the biggest COCKROACHES I had ever seen. there were several of them in my tub where someone had left the water half full. I called to the front desk and someone came up to check on it. They got up there and in a vey thick italian accent told me those aren't cockroaches, they are LOBSTERS!!! So I asked if it would be alright for me to have them for dinner."

Dr. Seuss laughed and said " You english really are odd. Can't tell the difference between a cockroach and a lobster. Why once when I was in medical school I had to help out in A MORGUE. The MORTICIANS there were all in an uproar. It seems that someone had left a GIANT SQUID on one of their exam tables. When I had to carry it out I discovered that it had been stuffed full of APPLES. I asked the head mortician how this strange thing had happened and he mumbled about DEMOCRATS doing the weirdest things."

Mike Tyson just shook his head at the others comments. "You two are jus ludicrous. I was recently visiting some GHOST TOWNS outside of Las Vegas. Those things are spooky man. Make me nervous enough to bite someone's ear off.

So me and my posse are cruising around the place and the strangest thing happened. We hear the wildest sounds. When we look we see two ghosts floating around in what appears to be a dance. there is even music playing. As they dance the man is blathering on about BEING IN LOVE when the clock in the town square sounds. About 45 ghostly CHIMPANZEES come running out of the church screeching and flinging poo at the dancin couple. The couple run away and then the chimpanzees take over the dance."

The other two look at Mike and say in unison, "Why would you consider that ODD?"

Archived