DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apples to Apples Game Thread

RandA lThor

OK not waiting for anymore people.

The winner is

ITHI!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Seuss - 1904-1991, Theodor Suess Geisel , the cat who came up with "The Cat in the Hat."  with 4 votes!

Remaining ones are

1. Arez -
    2. Ithi - Dr. Seuss - 1904-1991, Theodor Suess Geisel , the cat who came up with "The Cat in the Hat."
    3. Taltos
    4. Smiley - King Henry VIII - 1491-1547, King of England, and founder of the Church of England. Six wives, no waiting. 
    5. Darthe - My Bathroom - "The bathroom was drenched with their splashings" -Aldous Huxley
    6. Tina - Cockroaches - Annoying insects that can survive a nuclear war. Fortunately, they can't survive the heel of your shoe.
    7. Kronos -
    8. Turin - A Morgue - "Given strange eons, even death may die..."
    9. Time - Giant Squid - Going fishing for giant squid? Nautilus I have to ...
    10. Ayla -
    11. Cyan -
    12. Tress - Being In Love - "Love's like the measles, all the worse when it comes late."
    13. Mashi - Mike Tyson - 1966- , American heavyweight boxer. Lend him your ear ...
    14. Random
    15. Kaylee - Democrats - Their symbol is the donkey, or ass. Insert your own joke here.
    16. Kuka - Italy - European Republic, shaped like a boot - a very fashionable boot.
    17. 1Pank - Chimpanzees - Sure, they're related to us; but they don't write, and they NEVER call! -
    18.Ley - Lobster - Crustaceans closely related to freshwater crayfishes. Market price.
    19. Sorcha - Morticians - Why do you hang around with THOSE stiffs ...?
    20. 1Nica - Apples - More than 40 million metric tons are produced worldwide every year. How 'bout them apples?
    21. Wombat - Japanese - How many Japanese does it take to screw in a light bulb? Who needs light bulbs when you've got OUR new technology!

22. Mawthtex - Ghost Towns - Population unknown.

So, since the Christmas game is full in swing, I am unsure on whether I should continue this or not, Ithi?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 day deadlines for this round, this is going to be intense, I will most likely be able to do it.

I will work on giving replacement cards to everyone.  Also, if anyone knows someone who is not playing this game and wants to co-mod, it would be great if you could tell me.  I am currently modding two mafia games plus this, as well as being in 2 more mafia games, as well as signing up for 2 more. :tongue:

1. Madonna - 1958-, American singer, songwriter, actor, writer, and 1980s pop icon. Blond Ambition.

2. My Body - Mine is a temple. Specifically, the Temple of Doom ...

Homer Simpson - Fictional cartoon character created by Matt Groening. D'oh!

Electricity - The repulsive or attractive force between two stationary bodies. No problem unless one of those bodies is yours.

Commuting - The daily grind. And we're not talking coffee.

A Sunrise - "But he who kisses the joy as it flies/ Lives in eternity's sunrise."

Celine Dion - 1968-, Canadian singer whose heart will go on, and on ...

Chains - Gold or iron: name your shackles.

Europe - The Old Country ... except to people who live there.

London - Founded even before the Romans reached England's shores, now the capital of Great Britain.

My First Kiss - Sparks were flying. Of course, that could have been the braces ...

My Hair - Hair today, gone tomorrow ...

My High School Prom - As if adolescence isn't awkward and painful enough ...

Marilyn Monroe - 1926-62, American movie star, pinup and sex symbol. Just ask the Kennedys.

Archived