DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apples to Apples Game Thread

RandA lThor

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Hockey - Did you hear about the big fight last night? All of a sudden, a hockey game broke out!
2. My Boss - ... is an idiot. You know it; we know it.
3. Oprah Winfrey - 1954- , Television talk show host, actor and all-around American success story.
4. Japan - An Asian constitutional monarchy. The capital city is Tokyo. Let's see ... sushi, Godzilla, earthquakes ...
5. Having An Operation - What a cutup! A real stitch.
6. My Mind - It's a terrible thing to waste.
7. Bad Dogs - Bad dog, bad dog. What'cha gonna do?
8. Money - "The best things in life are free/ But you can give them to the birds and bees/ Just give me money ..." -Bradford and Gordy
9. Killer Whales - Black and white predatory whales. Boy, can they sing!
10. Doing The Dishes - You wash, I'll watch.

11. Dinosaurs - Reptiles that lived millions of years ago. Some, like the T. rex, were huge!

12. Hooligans - "Hey! Kids! Get outta my yard!"

13. Bill Gates - 1955-, chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft Corporation. A very rich guy.

14. Pit Bulls - Any of several crossbreeds of bulldogs with terriers. Or, several radio hosts we could mention.

15. Marriage - If love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage ... who's the horse?

Lol, is this still moving forward any Rand?

Yeah, but due to the fact that I am leaving tomorrow most likely, either this is going to end, or Thorkin is going to have to full time mod this, I still need to ask him actually.

The winner is My Boss from Cyan with 3 votes!!!

My Boss - ... is an idiot. You know it; we know it. - Time Tress Panchi

Here are the rest of the submissions.

Smiley - Hockey - Did you hear about the big fight last night? All of a sudden, a hockey game broke out!

Marriage - If love and marriage go together like a horse and carriage ... who's the horse?

Ithi - Oprah Winfrey - 1954- , Television talk show host, actor and all-around American success story.

Nicana - Japan - An Asian constitutional monarchy. The capital city is Tokyo. Let's see ... sushi, Godzilla, earthquakes ...

Tress - Pit Bulls - Any of several crossbreeds of bulldogs with terriers. Or, several radio hosts we could mention.

Sorcha - Having An Operation - What a cutup! A real stitch.

Mashi - My Mind - It's a terrible thing to waste.

Darthe - Bad Dogs - Bad dog, bad dog. What'cha gonna do?

Kaylee - Bill Gates - 1955-, chairman and chief software architect of Microsoft Corporation. A very rich guy.

Maw - Dinosaurs - Reptiles that lived millions of years ago. Some, like the T. rex, were huge!

Turin - Hooligans - "Hey! Kids! Get outta my yard!"

Panchi - Money - "The best things in life are free/ But you can give them to the birds and bees/ Just give me money ..." -Bradford and Gordy

Tina - Killer Whales - Black and white predatory whales. Boy, can they sing!

Wombat - Doing The Dishes - You wash, I'll watch.

Archived