DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Apples to Apples Game Thread

RandA lThor

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its over, give me a sec to gather all the information. Also, just an fyi, I shall be posting the winner, the number of votes for that, and then the rest of the cards and who played them. If you want me to share more or less than this for the next round, please give me a heads up.

And the winner is...............

ApplestoApplesFrankSinatra.png

by Nicana! 4 votes won this one. Congratulations Nica, you have won the first green card.

The other cards were

1. Arez - A Car Crash - "Hey, it was an accident!"
    2. Ithi - Fur - The characteristic covering of mammals and people with money.
    3. Taltos
    4. Smiley - Earthquakes - The Richter scale is named after the American seismologist Charles Richter. Did the earth move for you?
    5. Darthe - Hollywood - Motion picture and television industry center of the world. Hooray for Hollywood!
    6. Tina - Canada - Federated country of North America. The Great White North - eh?
    7. Kronos - Getting A Hug - Hmmmm ... nice.
    8. Turin - Captain Kirk - Fictional starship captain. "Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life on this planet!" - bumper sticker, 1980s
    9. Time - Elizabeth Taylor - 1932- , American actor, noted for her lush beauty, emotional performances and multiple husbands.
    10. Ayla - Elvis Presley - 1935-77, American singer and actor and the king of rock-and-roll. His death left the music world all shook up.
    11. Cyan - Emily Dickinson - 1830-86, American poet, whose lyrics are psychologically astute treatments of love, death, and immortality. So there.
    12. Tress - Cow-Pies - When dried, these "cow chips" are hurled discus-like over great distances. It's true.
    13. Mashi - Adolph Hitler - 1889-1945, turned Germany into a militarized dictatorship, caused the slaughter of millions and launched World War II.
    14. Random
    15. Kaylee - Cher - 1946- , American singer and actor, she makes aging look good.
    16. Kuka - Dennis Rodman - 1961- , American professional basketball player and full-time human oddity.
    17. Pank - Firestorms - Some severe wildfires require more than 10,000 firefighters. And, wouldn't ya know it, some idiot parked in front of the hydrant!
    18.Ley - Diamonds - The hard fact: they are just highly refractive crystalline allotropes.
    19. Sorcha - James Dean - 1931-55, American actor of film, stage, and television. His role in Rebel Without a Cause helped define "cool."
    20. Nica - Frank Sinatra - 1915-98, the greatest American pop singer of his generation, award winning film and television actor. Do-be do-be do, baby.
    21. Wombat - At My Parent's House - Like never-never land, you're never seen as an adult here.

22. Mawthtex - Drew Barrymore - 1975-, heir to the Barrymore acting dynasty. Drew starred in ET, The Wedding Singer, Charlie's Angels, and countless tabloid stories.

Formattings a little bit wierd. Honestly, I would have voted for Hitler, for sarcasm's purpose.

I shall work on giving everyone a new apples to apples card, which may take a while, but once I am done with that, I will place a green card here. Oh and by the way, I'll probably get it done at night since I have to leave soon for speech and debate practice, but while I'm waiting, spam away. :biggrin:

Archived