DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just lurking and trying to see if I can pick up anything on my radar :smile: If it's working at all XD

Haha I'm with you there. =P

I tend to accidentally actively-lurk until I get into a groove when daytime coincides with my days off work. Then I'll post like a MF.

:biggrin:

Sunday-Tuesday are the best three days of the week, I gotta say

Well I no knows what more to comment on the Niel thing that hasn’t been said already. Imho ‘twas cleverly seized by the scummies after a few joke votes, so everyone on that list, esp the middle, iz pingy :tongue:

Why EP hammered Niel that fast is also interesting, but again, there's been a whole discussion around it and nothing's been said already that would add something new to the FoS on him.

'Part from that...well let's see what Night brings :)

:dry: @ all teh lurkers using the subject of lurking to increase their post count. There's plenty of stuff to comment on already, Why you no comment?

Like calling names and people suddenly coming out of teh woodwork?

Exactly. Even tho BG didn't call out anyone besides Lessa and Dice specifically. Which is why I don't really like all teh lurkers coming out of the woodwork. It reeks of scum lurkers getting pre-defensive because they see their post counts are teh low

• Club Leader

In my case, I'm still getting this game confused with the Batman game. We lynched Niel in both games at the same time, and in that one he flipped scum. That doesn't help sort them out for me. I need to go back in this one and read to help keep them straight. I'll try to get to that today.

:dry: @ all teh lurkers using the subject of lurking to increase their post count. There's plenty of stuff to comment on already, Why you no comment?

Like calling names and people suddenly coming out of teh woodwork?

Exactly. Even tho BG didn't call out anyone besides Lessa and Dice specifically. Which is why I don't really like all teh lurkers coming out of the woodwork. It reeks of scum lurkers getting pre-defensive because they see their post counts are teh low

Eh not really. I was already thinking bout posting more so I wouldn't get falsely accused of being lurky/scummy, but couldn't be bothered just putting in a post that basically says everything that's been said already :P

This gives me a nice hold to get back in the game.

Which is, waiting, along with everyone else :biggrin:

its actually really hard to interact when there NO ONE ON at the same time as you BG!!

That's not true at all

This is a forum, you don't need to interact in real time

Just post and/or reply to people and they'll do the same

its actually really hard to interact when there NO ONE ON at the same time as you BG!!

Don't get so upset, but you only have 3 posts. Game's been going on for about 5 days. Nolder makes a valid point.

Archived