DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EP's brilliant play.

Step 1.

Set trap.

Step 2

Tell everyone about the trap.

Step 3.

DOH!

I lol'd pretty hard

I have my own provisions thank you.

*opens a good chilean bottle of cabernet sauvignon, pours two glasses and chooses the wine in front of her*

Don't let me interupt your wonderful work now.

*sips on wine*

Ah HA! I put iocane powder in both glasses!

/DPR'd

Why not night 1? It worked pretty good last game.

:tongue:

:biggrin:

If you think I'm scum, force me to reveal day 2 simple as that.

Yah, That's reaaally simple. By the way, have you gotten any indication as to what you got when hammering the no vote?

:mad:

>.>

<.<

I completely misread that. I blame your misspelling of "pressure" in the second sentence.

:tongue:

I saw that the first time too

As for EP's cockatoo impression, here's the thing EP: How is drawing unnecessary attention to yourself constantly a good strategy? You say you're reading reactions, but if you're the one that ends up on the hot seat tomorrow, your FOS's won't carry as much weight. The fact is, I myself have never seen one of your "crazy crazy plays" end up netting any positive results. I'm not telling you to lurk man, god knows I have no shame in bringing myself up to the front in games, but still you could be at least more judicious. I personally don't find the early hammer to be scummy, especially since as a rule scum generally hate to hammer (both because of bombs and because of the negative attention it brings) but I still think it was premature.

Oh and feel free to label your moves as T.M.S., but don't get upset when I start lobbing continuous "That time of the month..." jokes your way :laugh:

ask Tress how annoying my Psyduck play was, I ended up saving the cop twice, once by shear luck the second time by wifoming my role like crazy Arez deserves mad props for that game too fake claiming doc as town to protect the real doc :P GO CATERPIE!

also the best mafia line ever was said that game by Wombat "When in doubt shoot Nolder" (which I might add would have been the right move to kill me that game...) lol

ask Tress how annoying my Psyduck play was, I ended up saving the cop twice, once by shear luck the second time by wifoming my role like crazy Arez deserves mad props for that game too fake claiming doc as town to protect the real doc :P GO CATERPIE!

also the best mafia line ever was said that game by Wombat "When in doubt shoot Nolder" (which I might add would have been the right move to kill me that game...) lol

It would have. >.< How ironic.

My second favorite line from that game, also uttered by Wombat in reference to Darthe:

"It's clear to me we're just lovers. Then again, I am scum."

It would have. >.< How ironic.

My second favorite line from that game, also uttered by Wombat in reference to Darthe:

"It's clear to me we're just lovers. Then again, I am scum."

oh yes that one was funny too, I forgot about it...

Modly Note:

If Lessa and Dice don't start participating, I will begin the process to replace them. Also, anyone else with less than 10 posts... I'm watching you too.... If you are going to be gone for a time period, please give me AND the game the courtesy and let us know so you aren't just MIA.

Eternal Phoenix 56 Ithillian 54 Nolder 45 Despothera 34 bgrishinko 31 David Hermes 22 Myndrunner 21 peacesells 19 Arez Al'Loke 17 John Snow 16 RandA lThor 15 Niel an' Tyomn 15 Songstress 14 Turin Turambar 12 Darthe 11 Basel Gill 9 Tiinker 9 Lenlo 8 alannalynn 8 Nyanna al'Meara 7 Razen 6 Kathleen 6 LilyElizabeth 5 AndrewLee 5 dicetosser1 3 Lessa Nikia 1

Archived