DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, is it possible that EP could have died from the lightning bolt? And maybe the mafia targetted EP at night when he was already a dead man.

Maybe Niel wanted to get lynched because he was hoping that a mafia would hammer him, and therefore get killed at night.

Also, from this train of thought, if EP obtained the lightning bolt, he may have wanted to do what Niel was going to do, and get himself lynched and hopefully a mafia player would give the hammer vote and get killed at night.

Scummiest speculation ever.

Also, I wasn't going to correct him but it amuses me tosince he is dead. The presidential siggy is meant for other players to wear :). Get it? "Vote EP 2012, it's a trap"

Btw, is it possible that EP could have died from the lightning bolt? And maybe the mafia targetted EP at night when he was already a dead man.

Maybe Niel wanted to get lynched because he was hoping that a mafia would hammer him, and therefore get killed at night.

Also, from this train of thought, if EP obtained the lightning bolt, he may have wanted to do what Niel was going to do, and get himself lynched and hopefully a mafia player would give the hammer vote and get killed at night.

Scummiest speculation ever.

Also, I wasn't going to correct him but it amuses me tosince he is dead. The presidential siggy is meant for other players to wear :). Get it? "Vote EP 2012, it's a trap"

I thought that being town meant helping the town scumhunt and not to cause confusion which would distract from scumhunting. I feel that my post is helpful to the town and isn't distracting, and actually trying to shed light on a strange issue of the lightning bolt and what EP's "master plan" was. So explain how my post is scummy, please?

It's pretty clear after the fact what EP was doing - and it probably would have gotten him lynched D2, because unfortunately he has a history of not being believed when he does crazy stuff and if he'd claimed absorber, barring a better suspect people probably wouldn't have believed him.

My first game on DM was Kae's X-men game, where Mynd had an absorber role. His behavior D1 was all kinds of erratic, and it did get him lynched (but of course, he was a bomb also, taking Hoof's string of D1 deaths into legendary status).... but after he flipped as absorber, it was really clear that he was trying to draw attention to himself so that if he were to have survived the day, he'd be very likely to be viewed by the cop and acquire the ability.

I'm actually wondering whether someone guessed what he was doing and why. Instead of an inexperienced scum team, we might just have a really smart one.

Hence --> Vote Mynd (and also, baguette)

I agree about Mynd, in the few games I've played where he was in too he acted waaaay different >,>

But would an experienced player like Mynd lay low like this if he was scummy?? I mean, he'd have to expect that he'd most certainly be FoS'ed and voted for that.

I agree about Mynd, in the few games I've played where he was in too he acted waaaay different >,>

But would an experienced player like Mynd lay low like this if he was scummy?? I mean, he'd have to expect that he'd most certainly be FoS'ed and voted for that.

Unless he's counting on that as his cover O.O

Unless he's counting on that as his cover O.O

Arr. *shakes fist at wine in front of me*

Archived