DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

N3 Actions

Turin/Ironeyes RB Rand

Nya/Wombat Kill AJ

David/Tress viewed Despo?

Dice/Tiink protected David

Moon/Peace watched Rand

John VCed Nolder

Nolder already used Lightning Bolt

Despo/Lenlo Mirror (passive)

Lily absorber (passive)

Darthe/Andrew powerup thingy ressurection (passive or not usable until one of them dies)

Arez/Razen ????????

AJ/Rand recruited ???

. So she would have been targeted by either the mafia or the unclaimed silent team. Still voting for an unclaimed hider but will vote John as well.

N3 Actions

Turin/Ironeyes RB Rand

Nya/Wombat Kill AJ

David/Tress viewed Tress (town) due to Despo mirror

Dice/Tiink protected David

Moon/Peace watched Rand

John VCed Nolder

Nolder already used Lightning Bolt

Despo/Lenlo Mirror (passive)

Lily absorber (passive)

Darthe/Andrew powerup thingy ressurection (passive or not usable until one of them dies)

Arez/Razen ????????

AJ/Rand recruited ???

. So she would have been targeted by either the mafia or the unclaimed silent team. Still voting for an unclaimed hider but will vote John as well.

Thanks Tress. List complete. Anything else? Did I miss anything?

2 questions:

1) Is a power absorber affected by the abilities targeting him/her?

2) In a symp game, is the maf usually limited to recruiting symps?

I would say both are Mod calls. Apparently EP was affected by the Vig Kill. So is possible either way. only know for sure that John got whatever was aimed at Lily N3.

I am not affected by the powers that target me. EP was able to die because I was the one absorbing that night.

Wait...

Why would you have been the one absorbing that night? With all his talk about his master plan, it's pretty clear he was trying to draw a cop view or something to absorb.

This was EP's plan though.So who knows what it could mean.

I am not affected by the powers that target me. EP was able to die because I was the one absorbing that night.

Wait...

Why would you have been the one absorbing that night? With all his talk about his master plan, it's pretty clear he was trying to draw a cop view or something to absorb.

:blink:

What Tress said. Why in the world would you have used the power absorber that night, Lily, after EP had gone off the deep end (again :dry:) and did everything he could to have drawn NA's that night?

I would have thought as a mason he would have told Lily what the plan was.

Or maybe I'm giving him too much credit for a plan that makes sense. :tongue:

:laugh:

I totally agree with Songstress and Despo about Lily. Even if you are telling the truth there was poor communication between you and EP, and this as others have pointed out, was opposite to EP's plan. But also was illogical as who would want to target you that night? (I know I made an illogical decision to view Kat/Moon night 1, so we do make our mistakes.)

Interesting. Besides the quiet couple there are very few weak links in this which leads me to believe we almost have everyone. Based on the powers used and their proovability A few of the weakest remaining include John, Lily, myself and Andrew. Also, I know why AJ would target Lily. She was the most confirmed person at the time (short of those viewed by cop) and so the most likely to be safe once recruited.

I agree that Arez and Razen have been WAY too silent. Arez has been know to drop off the face of the earth every once in a while, but Razen is never quiet.

Cool. Now the result from last night. Ironeyes is a good guy.

We viewed you just to make sure that the rb was a town role, and also to make sure that the whole rbing thing wasn't a gambit. (Obviously, we don't know your power, just your alignment, but you have no reason to lie about your power now.)

There is a question I want to ask you Ironeyes, do you think Turin is still town, and how confident are you that he is town?

Good to know I'm confirmed! I still trust Turin. His play style hasn't changed all game, and he's been very helpful to the town.

Official Vote Count

Arez(6): David, Turin, Despo, Tress, Dice, Ironeyes

John(1): Lily

Not Voting(11): Wombat, Nyanna, JohnSnow, Arez, Razen, Moon, Tiinker, Peace, Darthe, Lenlo, Andrew,

With 18 alive and active it takes 10 to Lynch.

http://www.timeandda...4&msg=Deadline#

Deadline Tuesday @ Noon CT.

Archived