DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha how do you like the poor poliwag claim? Seems obscure compared to the rest of us doesn't it?

Completely :(. Wouldn't be bad if I didn't live in the mountains. It's an iPhone so it works well, just no signal in backwoods north carolina

Your phone hates you, doesn't it?

Actually I was gone and then just now got around to looking at this. XD Nice Firebird. Piano, I want music in your blah post!!! :P

Final Vote Count

Wombat (0) -- Firebird, BG, Roo, Roo

Nol (1) -- Smiles

Firebird (0) -- Darthe

Darthe (3) -- Razen, BG, Firebird, Firebird, BG, Roo, Lenlo, Nol, Piano

Lenlo (0) -- Firebird, Roo

Piano (7) -- Roo, Darthe, Wombat, Firebird, Lenlo, Tress, BG

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Scene will be up in a bit :P

Nyan’s departure from the competition seemed to shake everybody. Chaos ensued, with people pointing at eachother trying to get answers, each trying to figure out if they could trust the people on either side. Who was Team Rocket. Wombat and Darthe got a lot of attention with the destiny bond they claimed, but the focus eventually shifted to Piano.

“It’s not me! Darthe! Get rid of Darthe! This ‘bond’ doesn’t make sense!” Piano yelled.

BG and Firebird stood before him.

“Shall we finish this?” Firebird asked.

“Yes.” BG replied. He turned to Mistress Heart and pointed to Piano. “He is the one we choose!”

“Ok!” Mistress Heart stood smiling. “Sandslash, you know what to do!”

“No!” Piano yelled and he started to turn, but by the time he’d put his hand to his pokeball to protect it, Sandslash was already holding it out for Mistress Heart to take.

“Why thank you, dear. Dragonair, Alakazam stand ready” She threw their pokeballs. Dragonair nodded to Mistress Heart, and she threw Piano’s ball.

BG and Firebird held back Piano as he struggled to move. “No!”

A voice rang across the Hall “What the--” the Brooklyn accent was cut off by Dragonair.

When Dragonair’s blast had faded, a Meowth lay on the ground, his claws reflecting the light.

Alakazam stepped forward, and turned to Mistress Heart after a moment.

“Team Rocket!”

All of the trainers in the Hall cheered. Well, all except for Piano. He still struggled against Firebird and BG.

“Machamp, take this criminal to our unwelcome guest room” Mistress Heart said to one of the pokemon guarding the room.

Machamp took Piano away. “Team Rocket rules! We’ll get your pokemon yet! All of them!”

Mistress Heart rolled her eyes and returned Meowth to his pokeball.

Piano, Trainer of Meowth, Mafia Godfather, was knocked out of the competition

It is now Night 4. You have 36 hours to submit your night actions

Countdown

If we assume that there was only one godfather then EP truly is town, so bg and him are in the clear. Womby and I are liable to die tonight. Lenlo and Smiley are playing a dangerous game if they are scum, so I am going to assume them town but be sus til BG confirms. I would bet on Razen telling the truth so that should out the scum. Hmm, Rue, Kudaran, Tress, and Nol are the only ones left. If Lenlo and Smiley are lying then we only have a day to figure it out. Would make the game tougher. I'm glad I don't have a power role to have to make a decision with this game!

Indeed. However, we pretty much have to take you at your word unless BG views you. The town still cant afford to be wrong. My money is on kudaran or tress. Almost positive on her.

how many mafia should we be looking for? three or four man team, right?

Archived