DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

Nidoran male and female are the only 2 that seriously can be considered working together and good, remember I asked Darthe for a trainer when he said his pokemon and wombat's were used by the same trainer on the way to gym 3 never answered only one trainer uses that combo I think, I believe it was youngster, however Zubat is used by team rocket in the game

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Nidoran and Nidorette thing makes more sense than Zubat and Sandshrew, Smiley will probably confirm what Len says, and I Smiley hasn't pinged me all game, and has been active, so that confirmation would be good enough to cool my interest in a Lenlo lynch. This leaves Kudaran, Piano, Wombat and Darthe. I say lynch Wombat (this combined with reasons I've stated previously), view Lenlo to vet him and Smiley (two birds one stone) and shoot Kudaran. Not sure the best way to use Tress and EP's abilities so will refrain from offering suggestions

Lol Leno, nice way to attempt a WIFOM. Smiley probably isn't scum but now I'll buy that you are. Hmm, you didn't claim lover so if razen shoots you I guess we will see how honest that was. Totally your call, of course, razen.

The crud? If they are a Mason team, then how is one mafia and the other not?

Okay, lets pretend for a second that all 4 people (lenlo/smiles, wombat/Darthe) are equally town feeling. We need to test one of the combos. Its the only sane thing to do. So which one do we choose? The Lover pair? Or the Mason Pair? Zubat + Sandslash, or Nidorino + Nidorina? Well, logically one of these pairs makes much more sense than the other. Therefore testing Zubat + Sandslash makes sense. Now, Wombat or Darthe? Apparently I viewed Wombat positively as town since EP was roleblocked, so Darthe would be the logical choice. If Darthe flips anything but a Lover, then Wombat is a Godfather.

Vote Darthe

Lol Leno, nice way to attempt a WIFOM. Smiley probably isn't scum but now I'll buy that you are. Hmm, you didn't claim lover so if razen shoots you I guess we will see how honest that was. Totally your call, of course, razen.

The crud? If they are a Mason team, then how is one mafia and the other not?

Okay, lets pretend for a second that all 4 people (lenlo/smiles, wombat/Darthe) are equally town feeling. We need to test one of the combos. Its the only sane thing to do. So which one do we choose? The Lover pair? Or the Mason Pair? Zubat + Sandslash, or Nidorino + Nidorina? Well, logically one of these pairs makes much more sense than the other. Therefore testing Zubat + Sandslash makes sense. Now, Wombat or Darthe? Apparently I viewed Wombat positively as town since EP was roleblocked, so Darthe would be the logical choice. If Darthe flips anything but a Lover, then Wombat is a Godfather.

Vote Darthe

I forgot about the bolded bit. Unvote, vote Darthe

Alright someone is BSing you guys. How do we know that Darthe and Wombat are not scum and are claiming lovers so that they do not get lynched?

Now for me. Me and Smiley are on a mason team together. We are respectivly the male and female Nidorans.

these were the 2 I was looking for from Darthe Darthe you were just countered I thought there might be multiple QT's floating around but I did not think you'd claim what was brought up just before you died in the avengers game... very slick yes I know this seems like I'm being wishy washy but I was playing you right into your death Darthe

My apologies if I am off on that. My notes have been halfhearted because I was involved so much in soys game. Also, razen, wombat was joking about missingno, he really is a sandshrew. If you can shoot someone, please dear lord shoot a scum like piano, maybe lenlo, today. It would help us so much.

I say Razen shoot wombat, Len I trust you and I will be looking at some things in a sec as to who insta wagoned my theory

and yes I pulled an Ape Heart will know what that means

I love how you treat any claim I make skeptically then instantly believe his. Either you are scum or the most biased dim player I have met. Either way, please lynch me. I would rather lose than put up with this kind of gaming. My apologies to the rest of the town, I tried.

Alright someone is BSing you guys. How do we know that Darthe and Wombat are not scum and are claiming lovers so that they do not get lynched?

Now for me. Me and Smiley are on a mason team together. We are respectivly the male and female Nidorans.

these were the 2 I was looking for from Darthe Darthe you were just countered I thought there might be multiple QT's floating around but I did not think you'd claim what was brought up just before you died in the avengers game... very slick yes I know this seems like I'm being wishy washy but I was playing you right into your death Darthe

My apologies if I am off on that. My notes have been halfhearted because I was involved so much in soys game. Also, razen, wombat was joking about missingno, he really is a sandshrew. If you can shoot someone, please dear lord shoot a scum like piano, maybe lenlo, today. It would help us so much.

I say Razen shoot wombat, Len I trust you and I will be looking at some things in a sec as to who insta wagoned my theory

I love how you treat any claim I make skeptically then instantly believe his. Either you are scum or the most biased dim player I have met. Either way, please lynch me. I would rather lose than put up with this kind of gaming. My apologies to the rest of the town, I tried.

Oh boo hoo. I trust Lenlo's claim more too. Again, like I said, based purely on logic, you make the most sense to lynch.

I told you I was looking for a specific pokemon claim from you before you claimed, is it my fault you did not research? I really don't buy the lovers thing after we just saw it mentioned in another game we were both in, did you forget lovers role both die together primarily?

It isn't anything to be researched. The nidorans were the obvious choice for scum. However, we didn't choose our Pokemon. Sandshrew and zubat. Lovers. When one dies, we both die. Lynch me or wombat and game over after the NK. Lenlo just outed himself but it won't matter unless razen shoots him.

Its the obvious choice huh? Its also the obvious choice for a mason team if you were going to put one into the game. I personally think scum would be plain stupid to try and claim them because it was pretty much guarnteed they would be in this game.

vote Darthe

And I still say you are trying to get Razen to use up his shot on someone you know to be town so that your scummates dont have to worry about it anymore.

this be the truth, I am a Nidoran... female, but that's besides the point.

Good to see that Town is finally getting its stuff together

Let's put it this way, Town have been dismal this game, if killing Darthe right now ends our game then it would not be unexpected, or unfair. Right now it is a good lead to follow up on, but what about, Kudaran, who many have said has coasted through this game?

how is it an obvious choice yet you didn't choose it? I'm a psyduck with confusion sticks to cannon and I'm a busdriver, fits the name of the ability

BG claims venonat with psychic fits the cannon and claims cop fits the name

the ONLY exception was Nya being squirtle doc that does not fit the cannon bodyguard would have fit squirtle better and a chancey doc

Let's put it this way, Town have been dismal this game, if killing Darthe right now ends our game then it would not be unexpected, or unfair. Right now it is a good lead to follow up on, but what about, Kudaran, who many have said has coasted through this game?

it'd be easiest to clear the wifom to just eliminate Darthe now.

how is it an obvious choice yet you didn't choose it? I'm a psyduck with confusion sticks to cannon and I'm a busdriver, fits the name of the ability

BG claims venonat with psychic fits the cannon and claims cop fits the name

the ONLY exception was Nya being squirtle doc that does not fit the cannon bodyguard would have fit squirtle better and a chancey doc

squirtle was part of that police force in the anime

it'd be easiest to clear the wifom to just eliminate Darthe now.

how close to lynch are we?

Also, if EP knew that Nyanna was the doc, then why wasn't didn't he switch her last night

Oh boo hoo. I trust Lenlo's claim more too. Again, like I said, based purely on logic, you make the most sense to lynch.

Based purely on logic, how does it make sense to lynch a lover pair right now when one of them has viewed as town?

Another point, if we r both telling the truth and are lynched today it's game, if the town waits until two scum are gone though it is managable. For the hell of it lets assume all 6 of us are town. That means that with 1 exception we have outed the scum team. I think a few of us may be lying, but this should be considered.

Gah, this is confusing. I really think that the Smiley/Lenlo team makes more sense as town, as the Nidorans make sense coming in a package deal. But they claim masons, whereas Darthe and Wombat are lovers.

Wombat, you're Darthe's other half, what makes you think that he's not scum? Is it just because you don't want to die, or is it something more than that?

And the same question goes to Darthe: what makes you think that Wombat is not scum? Same condition - is it just to remain alive, or do you have something more?

Archived