DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg really my two were rattatas! :) I have to try this! Also, I don't like the idea of random but I do like mass reveal. Then analysis. If we play smart we can win. Bf who did you view again? Let's say for now BG EP Darthe Wombat and BG's views are safe. Should out the rest of the scum almost. Also, can someone make a full list with claims etc?

Oh wow, well 4 of us 12 are confirmed so we have a 5/8 chance of hitting scum. Also, note how if we assume EP is town then player would be like 6 town in a row in the player count. Statistically it's like a 1/250 chance or so

I have Bellsprout... power is Stun Spore - it will paralyze the pokemon it's used on, keeping it from performing a night action... aka town roleblocker.

I was in the middle of typing up a long post last night before I went to bed, had it in a notepad document and got sidetracked before I saved it. And of course my computer rebooted itself in the middle of the night and it was lost. The gist of it was that I didn't trust either Wombat or Darthe. Taltos on D1 could be chalked up to a brand new player not having any idea of what to do, but Darthe has been pinging hard too. Part of me suspects this Lovers claim might be a ruse to cover his defense of Taltos and then Wombat and they're both mafia. After all, we just saw the same role in Soy's game, with Mynd and Marsh. Even if they are lovers, as Soy's game demonstrated, it doesn't mean they're both town.

I haven't staked anything on that yet, Darthe, just throwing it out there because it needs to be considered.

However, I believe Wombat is town, because I blocked EP N2, and that means BG actually did view Wombat.

Claim list so far, as far as I can make out:

BG - Venonat - Cop

Tress - Bellsprout - Roleblocker

Roo - Geodude - Vanilla

Darthe - Zubat - Lover

Wombat - Sandshrew - Lover

EP - Psyduck - Bus Driver

Razen - Bulbasaur - Vigilante

Nolder - Oddish - Vanilla

I put this together in five minutes, so there could be mistakes or omissions.

1. Smiles - no claim

2. Nol - no claim

3. BG - claims cop, Pokemon knows Psychic

4. Razen - claims even-night shooting vig, Bulbasaur, move: Solarbeam

5. Darthe - claims lovers w/Wombat, Zubat

7. Tress - claims roleblocker, Bellsprout, move: Stun Spore

9. Roo - claims vanilla, Geodude

10. Kudaran - no claim

11. Lenlo - no claim

13. Wombat - claims lovers w/Darthe, Missingno

16. Firebird - claims bus driver/switcher, Psyduck, move: Confusion

18. Piano - no claim

This is what I have so far. I may have missed one or two, so feel free to add to my list if necessary.

1. Smiles - no claim

2. Nol - claims vanilla, Oddish

3. BG - claims cop, Venonat, move: Psychic

4. Razen - claims even-night shooting vig, Bulbasaur, move: Solarbeam

5. Darthe - claims lovers w/Wombat, Zubat

7. Tress - claims roleblocker, Bellsprout, move: Stun Spore

9. Roo - claims vanilla, Geodude

10. Kudaran - no claim

11. Lenlo - no claim

13. Wombat - claims lovers w/Darthe, Missingno

16. Firebird - claims bus driver/switcher, Psyduck, move: Confusion

18. Piano - no claim

Fixed with the info that Roo provided. This should be everyone that's claimed up to this point.

why would you roleblock me songstie >.>

and btw I did not get an action failed message so I had no idea, on top of the fact I revealed who I targeted before BG did so I couldn't have made it up. looks like unless we have fake claimers the mafia are the 4 unclaimed

A few people criticized me for flying under the radar, so to speak, which is fine, but if I was, then Kudaran certainly is. The guy has a paltry 14 posts in this thread, from someone who's been in from the beginning. I think he might be a good place to look right now, along with the other unclaimed ones. The current claims make a lot of sense to me at the moment

Archived