DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

Fine, assuming you and Wombat are telling the truth that leaves Roo, Kudaran, Piano, and Nold. From them I would want to hear more from Kudaran and Piano. Reason I am including Roo is he is claiming vanilla which no one else really is.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yupp. I would bet between song and rue song is lying. And for me it isn't wombats play that makes me think him town, he has barely chatted with me. It is how realtors talked to me in private etc. he was so new I don't think he could have kept the lie going in there.

The Nidoran and Nidorette thing makes more sense than Zubat and Sandshrew, Smiley will probably confirm what Len says, and I Smiley hasn't pinged me all game, and has been active, so that confirmation would be good enough to cool my interest in a Lenlo lynch. This leaves Kudaran, Piano, Wombat and Darthe. I say lynch Wombat (this combined with reasons I've stated previously), view Lenlo to vet him and Smiley (two birds one stone) and shoot Kudaran. Not sure the best way to use Tress and EP's abilities so will refrain from offering suggestions

Woah woah woah why are you shooting me?

The Nidoran and Nidorette thing makes more sense than Zubat and Sandshrew, Smiley will probably confirm what Len says, and I Smiley hasn't pinged me all game, and has been active, so that confirmation would be good enough to cool my interest in a Lenlo lynch. This leaves Kudaran, Piano, Wombat and Darthe. I say lynch Wombat (this combined with reasons I've stated previously), view Lenlo to vet him and Smiley (two birds one stone) and shoot Kudaran. Not sure the best way to use Tress and EP's abilities so will refrain from offering suggestions

Woah woah woah why are you shooting me?

Your participation has been near non existent so far and a few people, including myself, have you pegged as possible mafia because of it

It seems I've missed a lot but I don't have time to reread atm

anyone wanna summarize for me?

Lots of revealing going on, there's a list a couple of pages back, which might be missing the Nidoran and Nidorette claims. Other than that I have no idea where to start :laugh:

I hope this is right....

Why would it ruin the game for me Darthe? This has been entertaining!!!!!

Vote Count

Wombat (0) -- Firebird, BG, Roo, Roo

Nol (1) -- Smiles

Firebird (1) -- Darthe

Darthe (4) -- Razen, BG, Firebird, Firebird, BG,Roo, Lenlo

Lenlo (0) -- Firebird, Roo

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Countdown

XD I would like it to last as long as possible but this has been amusing enough for me to be happy no matter when it ends from this point on :P

Did I miss a Razen, Firebird, Roo or Lenlo unvote?

So from what I can see we haven't seen reveals yet from Kudaran or Player... Player I know keeps some fairly odd hours, and is normally pretty quiet in games because of it. Would like to hear what he has to say before voting.

Archived