DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

I roleblocked you, EP, because I was concerned that you were lying about being town, and a bus driver/switcher role causes all manner of chaos in the game. I'm not saying you made up who you switched.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few people criticized me for flying under the radar, so to speak, which is fine, but if I was, then Kudaran certainly is. The guy has a paltry 14 posts in this thread, from someone who's been in from the beginning. I think he might be a good place to look right now, along with the other unclaimed ones. The current claims make a lot of sense to me at the moment

Kudaran has been extremely quiet, true. His last post said he hasn't been sure what to say or who to vote for, I'm not sure how smart that would be for scum, but as I recall this is his first game and if he's not getting advice from his team, he might be trying to lurk and ride it out.

I wouldn't rule out any of the vanilla claims, though, it would be awfully easy to claim a vanilla townie as mafia.

A few people criticized me for flying under the radar, so to speak, which is fine, but if I was, then Kudaran certainly is. The guy has a paltry 14 posts in this thread, from someone who's been in from the beginning. I think he might be a good place to look right now, along with the other unclaimed ones. The current claims make a lot of sense to me at the moment

Kudaran has been extremely quiet, true. His last post said he hasn't been sure what to say or who to vote for, I'm not sure how smart that would be for scum, but as I recall this is his first game and if he's not getting advice from his team, he might be trying to lurk and ride it out.

I wouldn't rule out any of the vanilla claims, though, it would be awfully easy to claim a vanilla townie as mafia.

I remember Dice doing something similar in the Sith game, lurked in the background the whole game then turned out to be Palpatine.

There's only been 2 vanilla claims so far, and I know I'm town which leaves Nolder who I'm not particularly suspicious of right now

Lol I only had him pegged after it couldn't be anyone else :p I had to look his name up in that game. Still, no offense EP but considering that if we choose wrong we lose and people are a bit suspicious of you still (myself included sorry) I would rather not lynch who you say again til we hit scum. Piano is the better choice. He has been murky as well.

Lol I only had him pegged after it couldn't be anyone else :p I had to look his name up in that game. Still, no offense EP but considering that if we choose wrong we lose and people are a bit suspicious of you still (myself included sorry) I would rather not lynch who you say again til we hit scum. Piano is the better choice. He has been murky as well.

I did not pick any of the previous lynches Darthe go back and look, I was near the end of Turins and I did not want to lynch him, we randomed day 1 and I wasn't even on volke's train pleade pay attention

Alright someone is BSing you guys. How do we know that Darthe and Wombat are not scum and are claiming lovers so that they do not get lynched?

Now for me. Me and Smiley are on a mason team together. We are respectivly the male and female Nidorans.

My apologies if I am off on that. My notes have been halfhearted because I was involved so much in soys game. Also, razen, wombat was joking about missingno, he really is a sandshrew. If you can shoot someone, please dear lord shoot a scum like piano, maybe lenlo, today. It would help us so much.

Lol Leno, nice way to attempt a WIFOM. Smiley probably isn't scum but now I'll buy that you are. Hmm, you didn't claim lover so if razen shoots you I guess we will see how honest that was. Totally your call, of course, razen.

Alright someone is BSing you guys. How do we know that Darthe and Wombat are not scum and are claiming lovers so that they do not get lynched?

Now for me. Me and Smiley are on a mason team together. We are respectivly the male and female Nidorans.

these were the 2 I was looking for from Darthe Darthe you were just countered I thought there might be multiple QT's floating around but I did not think you'd claim what was brought up just before you died in the avengers game... very slick yes I know this seems like I'm being wishy washy but I was playing you right into your death Darthe

My apologies if I am off on that. My notes have been halfhearted because I was involved so much in soys game. Also, razen, wombat was joking about missingno, he really is a sandshrew. If you can shoot someone, please dear lord shoot a scum like piano, maybe lenlo, today. It would help us so much.

I say Razen shoot wombat, Len I trust you and I will be looking at some things in a sec as to who insta wagoned my theory

and yes I pulled an Ape Heart will know what that means

Well of course you would love Razen to shoot me Darthe. You cant think up a better case after I have come out as mason with smiley so you want to test it using the kill shot so that it is not longer a problem for you. If you had said lynch me to find out if it was true then I could understand but your asking to use up a shot that is dangerous to you scum.

Archived