DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

The clock is running down... again.

I still would prefer Darthe, but since by my count we're more likely to get the votes for Turin right now, I'll switch to consolidate.

Unvote, vote Turin.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh* I'm not persuaded by either arguments - I've thought Turin rather towny till now. But it's true we'd get more info, whether he is mafia or not - vanilla townie is a loss, but not too horrible in this case, and we don't want a random. So I'm bandwagoning this choice too, because a few people I think I can trust are on hime too and it seems this is the train we are lynching today.

Vote Turin.

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Darthe (2) - Lenlo, BG

Roo (2) - EP, Player

EP (1) - Turin

Player (1) - Nolder

Turin (1) - Wombat

Lenlo (1) - Razen

Not voting (6) - Tress, Nya, Kudaran, Roo, Smiley, Darthe

Assuming the above count is correct this should be the new count

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Darthe (2) - Lenlo, Smiley

Roo (1) - Player

EP (1) - Turin

Turin (6) - Wombat, Nolder, Razen, BG, Tress, EP

Not voting (4) - Nya, Kudaran, Roo, Darthe

8 to Lynch

UNVOTE VOTE TURIN we are low on time and it seems this is the only pace we are going today and I am not an advocate of a random so there isnt much choice here. However I dont know if Turin is indeed mafia or not

Of course you know I'm not mafia. I'm not on your QT.

Do I need to vote?

UNVOTE VOTE TURIN we are low on time and it seems this is the only pace we are going today and I am not an advocate of a random so there isnt much choice here. However I dont know if Turin is indeed mafia or not

Of course you know I'm not mafia. I'm not on your QT.

Do I need to vote?

except I'm not on there either

Well this is fascinating. Turin, you only had the one scummy slip and I think that the way you reacted mixed with the deadline got your train blown out of proportions. Analysis of the way it built is probably the first chance we will have to really dig into who is or isn't scum in this game with good evidence. Considering the backwards way it has happened so far I am interested in viewing the ways people have voted across the days. I'll put up more on this in the morning.

This is the House of Heart. THERE WILL BE LOVE AND LAUGHTER!!!!!!!!

Just warning you guys, I will be gone for most of the day tomorrow to another cousin's graduation party

Sorry about that. I had no internet (neither was my computer with me). It was a 3 hour drive there, spent most of the day there, then a 3 hour drive back. I thought I’d be back earlier >.> We stayed later than I assumed we would.

Final Vote Count:

Darthe (1) -- Lenlo, BG, Nol, Smiles, Tress

Firebird (0) -- BG, Turin,

Tress (0) -- Firebird,

Turin (9) -- Firebird, Wombat, Nol, Razen, BG, Tress, Firebird, Nyan, Lenlo, (Turin)

Roo (1) -- Firebird, Piano

Lenlo (0) -- Razen

Player (0) -- Nol

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Countdown

Events moved swiftly after Arez was knocked out of the competition.There were offerings of information, hints and tidbits about what their pokemon had discovered in the smoke, or what they could potentially offer the other players. Everyone had differing views on who and what to believe, but after Kae’s random knockout early in the game, no one wanted to risk making Mistress Heart wait too long for the decision. Especially after she called Alakazam out of his pokeball before they were close to a decision. She claimed she just wanted to pet him, but everyone was making decisions quickly after that. Turin insisted he wasn’t Team Rocket, but the more impatient Mistress Heart seemed, the more other trainers sided against him.

Finally, frustrated, he threw his hands up in the air. “You don’t believe me? I’m not a member of Team Rocket and I’ll prove it! Here Mistress Heart! Go Rattata!”

Rattata came out of his ball and immediately started darting around, smelling different items and nibbling morsels off of the ground. He moved about in such a way that Alakazam couldn’t get a read on him.

Mistress Heart eyed the small pokemon and pulled out a pokeball, ignoring the meaningful deep breath that Turin took. “Dragonair, make him be still.”

Dragonair appeared, immediately set her sights on Ratatta and used Hyperbeam. Alakazam walked over to the unconcious Rattata, then turned back to Mistress Heart.

“Also not Team Rocket.” She sat in her chair. “You all know the drill by now. Time for a stretch! Go Seadra!”

Turin, Trainer of Rattata, League Vanilla, has been knocked out of the competition.

It is now Night 3. You have 36 hours to submit your night actions.

Countdown

Or me, Wombat, EP, or almost anyone else. You tried to get me lynched yesterday for an attempt to help sway the pot and now you do so yourself? Shame sir, shame.

the difference is I tell him so that he doesn't target a person I target so FoS on you for not seeing that.

Or me, Wombat, EP, or almost anyone else. You tried to get me lynched yesterday for an attempt to help sway the pot and now you do so yourself? Shame sir, shame.

the difference is I tell him so that he doesn't target a person I target so FoS on you for not seeing that.

aaah I didn't see that either, excuse accepted

I would agree if you said don't view ____ but you said specifically one person. Not that I am not interested in seeing Lenlo as well but the method of it and your clear omgus statement is fishy. If that was clear shouldn't you fos smiley for agreeing with me? You didn't so clearly it is not based in logic.

I would agree if you said don't view ____ but you said specifically one person. Not that I am not interested in seeing Lenlo as well but the method of it and your clear omgus statement is fishy. If that was clear shouldn't you fos smiley for agreeing with me? You didn't so clearly it is not based in logic.

OK, YOUR logic checks out in my head, cop directing does put EP in the same bracket you are in though

again FoS Darthe why would I tell the mafia who I am targeting? that is asking for me to be nightkilled I am good with either a darthe or a wombat lynch day 4

Archived