DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon League Mafia Game Thread--GAME OVER--Congrats Town!!!

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG had told Venonat to look at Tress’ pokemon while out in the smoke. She had come back and said that Tress was a member of Team Rocket. As Firebird, sat, BG pointed at Tress.

“Her!”

Razen looked from BG to Tress and nodded. “My vote goes on her too.”

“Why?” asked Tress. “Did your pokemon say something?”

“Sounds good!” Roo chimed in, adding his vote.

“Maybe we should wait to see what more she has to say...” Smiles added.

“Please? Maybe Firebird switched my pokemon with a member of Team Rocket last night.

“I’m not buying it.” Lenlo said. “I vote Tress.”

Tress sighed, knowing that she’d been beat. “I have to hand it to you guys, you did a good job of finding us. Don’t think that this will stop us though! We’ll just have to get your pokemon a different time!”

“That sounded like a confession to me,” said Mistress Heart. “But we should still follow protocol. Sandslash? Dragonair? Alakazam?”

Tress’ pokeball opened to reveal an Ekans. Dragonair knocked it out and Alakazam said that it was, indeed, a Team Rocket Pokemon.

Tress, Trainer of Ekans, mafia roleblocker/back up night killer, has been knocked out of the competition.

Just then, a helicopter could be heard outside.

“Machamp, take Tress to the others. Everyone else, let’s go greet our guests!”

They walked to the helicopter pad and saw Officer Jenny with some other police.

“From what we can tell, there are six members of Team Rocket on the premises.”

“Six? Oh, yes, I’ll bet Taltos and Thorum were members of Team Rocket as well! Well, they have also been watched. Come with me!”

All of the members of Team Rocket were rounded up and arrested. All pokemon were tended to until they felt as good as new. Once all of the chaos was over, Mistress Heart called the League trainers back to the hall.

“Well, thank you for playing along with my game! That was fun! Well, now we should probably go back to the original intent of this trip! Let the battles begin. Arez, Kae, I believe the two of you were going to go first...”

Who won Mistress Heart’s tournament? Well, that’s a different story.

Town has won!

All of the set up and role pms and such will be up momentarily

Players/Set Up:

Mafia:

1. Godfather*--Meowth--Thorum/Piano

2. Role Blocker*--Ekans--Tress

3. Goon Destiny Bonded--Koffing--Taltos/Wombat

4. Goon--Magikarp--Kudaran

*Godfather has the night kill. If Godfather is killed, the nightkill will be passed to the roleblocker and the roleblocker will have to choose between submitting a kill or a rb.

Town:

1. Cop--Venonat--Tina/BG

2. Doc--Squirtle--Nyan

3. Mason--Nidoran♀--Smiles

4. Mason--Nidoran♂--Lenlo

5. Vig*--Bulbasaur--Razen

6. Bus Driver--Psyduck--Fireduck

7. One-Time Nightkill Vest--Charmander--Volke

8. Double Voter**--Pikachu--Kae

9. Vanilla Destiny Bonded--Zubat--Darthe

10. Vanilla--Weedle--Ithi

11. Vanilla--Rattata--Turin

12. Vanilla--Geodude--Roo

13. Vanilla--Caterpie--Arez

14. Vanilla--Oddish--Nol

*used every other night

**used every other day

Night Action List:

N1

BG: View Ithi

Nyan: Protect BG

Tress: Block Nyan

Piano: Kill BG

Firebird: Switch Ithi and BG

Razen: ~Chose not to shoot~

N2

BG: View Wombat

Firebird: Switch Wombat and Firebird

Tress: Block Arez

Razen: Kill Arez

Piano: Kill Arez

N3

Firebird: Switch Firebird and Darthe

Tress: Block Firebird

BG: View Nyan

Piano: Kill Nyan

Razen: ~recharging~

N4

Tress: Kill BG

Firebird: Switch BG and Nol

BG: View Lenlo

Razen: Kill Kudaran

N5:

Firebird: Switch Firebird and Roo

Tress: Kill Roo

BG: View Tress

Razen: ~recharging~

EP deserved that.

And if you'd look, he accidentally save your guys' butts N1 :P and had a few pretty good calls afterwards... (me saying that is going to inflate his head more isn't it?)

On to role pms and QTs!!!!

This was awesome to follow!

Agreed. Good job to Tress for hiding. That was pretty impressive.

Hah, I'm a horrible liar. I'm surprised I didn't get caught D4. You'll see my freakout in the mafia QT.

This was awesome to follow!

Agreed. Good job to Tress for hiding. That was pretty impressive.

Hah, I'm a horrible liar. I'm surprised I didn't get caught D4. You'll see my freakout in the mafia QT.

Haha, I'm getting deja vu of my freak-out and salvation the second day of Ithi's Star Wars game... when I told the rest of the scum something like "I'm going to die, but I'm taking one of them down with me!"

Role PMs:

Smiles

Your pokemon is Nidoran♀

nidoran-f.jpg

Your pokemon has no special moves which can be used in this competition, however, you’re good friends with Lenlo, and your pokemon is very close to Lenlo’s pokemon Nidoran♂. As a result, you two came to my league together and keep in constant contact with each other throughout the competition.

Nidoran Quicktime

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a mason. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Lenlo

Your pokemon is Nidoran♂

nidoran-m.jpg

Your pokemon has no special moves which can be used in this competition, however, you’re good friends with Smiles, and your pokemon is very close to Smiles’ pokemon Nidoran♀. As a result, you two came to my league together and keep in constant contact with each other throughout the competition.

Nidoran Quicktime

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a mason. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Nyan

Your pokemon is Squirtle

squirtle.jpg

Your Squirtle knows the move Protect, which can be used on yourself OR on another trainer’s pokemon. It will prevent any other pokemon’s moves from affecting the one being protected. This move can be used once per “night.”

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a doctor. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Razen

Your pokemon is Bulbasaur

bulbasaur.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Solar Beam. It will knock the pokemon that it is aimed at unconscious. This move must be charged for a “day” phrase, and your pokemon will need to rest after it is used (this move can be used every other “night”).

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a vig. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Volke

Your pokemon is Charmander

charmander.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Double Team, which will cause a knockout attack to miss your pokemon once.

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a one-time night-kill vest(wearer?). You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Kae

Your pokemon is Pikachu

pikachu.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Agility. This move allows you to have an extra vote during the day. You will tell me who you would like to place your second vote on in this pm. You may change it as much as you wish. Your second vote will not show up in the vote count but will count towards a knockout

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a double voter. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Firebird

Your pokemon is Psyduck

psyduck.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Confusion. Your pokemon is able to target two other pokemon. *Any attacks that each of these two pokemon are about to make will hit the other one’s target.* This move can be used once per “night.”.

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a bus driver. Yes, you read that right; you are a town bus driver. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Since it is you, I also am going to add the “post restriction” of doing your best not to get lynched. This role amuses me and I want to see the effects of it.

Game Thread

*I was half asleep when I wrote this and wasn't thinking. I clarified how bus drivers actually work later *rolls eyes at self*--sorry about that again Firebird :P

~~~~~~~~~~

Tina

Your pokemon is Venonat

venonat.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Psychic. This allows your pokemon to identify the alignment of other pokemon. Your pokemon may target one other pokemon per “night” phase. You and your pokemon have a very close bond, so you are able to understand what your pokemon discovers.

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a cop. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Ithi

Your pokemon is Weedle

weedle.jpg

Your pokemon has no special moves which can be used in this competition.

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a vanilla. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Turin

Your pokemon is Rattata

rattata.jpg

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a vanilla. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Roo

Your pokemon is Geodude

geodude.jpg

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Arez

Your pokemon is Caterpie

caterpie.jpg

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

Nol

Your pokemon is Oddish

oddish.jpg

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~

Darthe

Your pokemon is Zubat

zubat.jpg

Your pokemon has no special moves which can be used in this competition, however, your pokemon and Taltos’ pokemon grew up in the same cave, and became very good friends. Right before the competition began, these two pokemon saw eachother for the first time in years and Taltos’ pokemon performed the move Destiny Bond on your pokemon. Now if either of these pokemon are knocked out in the competition, both will be. As a result, you and Taltos have decided to stick pretty close together.

Destiny Bonded QT

You are town. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a vanilla lover. You win when all of the Team Rocket members have been eliminated from the competition.

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~

Taltos

Your pokemon is Koffing

koffing.jpg

Your pokemon has no special moves which can be used in this competition, however, your pokemon and Darthe’s pokemon grew up in the same cave, and became very good friends. Right before the competition began, these two pokemon saw eachother for the first time in years and your pokemon performed a Destiny Bond on Darthe’s. Now if either of these pokemon are knocked out in the competition, both will be. As a result, you and Darthe have decided to stick pretty close together.

Destiny Bonded QT

However, you have loyalties that come before Darthe. When his back is turned, you sneak off to quickly meet with the other members of Team Rocket

Team Rocket QT

You are mafia. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a goon (tragic) lover. You win when Team Rocket has control over the competition (you have voting the voting majority).

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~

Tress

Your pokemon is Ekans

ekans.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Glare. This allows your pokemon to stop another pokemon from using a move. This may be used once per “night.”

You are a member of Team Rocket. Team Rocket QT

You are mafia. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a roleblocker. You win when Team Rocket has control over the competition (you have voting the voting majority).

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~

Thorum

Your pokemon is Meowth

meowth.jpg

Your pokemon can use the move Slash. This move will knock out the pokemon that it is targeted at. It can be used once per “night.”

You are a member of Team Rocket, and Giovanni himself put you in charge of this mission. Team Rocket QT

Your pokemon is very charismatic. If other pokemon look closely at your pokemon, they will likely think that he is town--but only the first time.

You are mafia. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a godfather whom has a nightkill and appears as town to Cops (however after you are viewed once you will appear as mafia after). You win when Team Rocket has control over the competition (you have voting the voting majority).

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~

Kudaran

Your pokemon is Magikarp

magikarp.jpg

Your pokemon knows the move Splash. Unfortunately, this move does absolutely nothing.

You are a member of Team Rocket. Team Rocket QT

You are mafia. You are the pokemon mafia equivalent to a goon. You win when Team Rocket has control over the competition (you have voting the voting majority).

Game Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

BG's PM also stated that he was one of my servants whom I'd chosen to take Tina's place in the storyline of the game.

Piano and Wombat had infiltrated my staff in preparation for the competition to be extra support for the members of Team Rocket who were in the competition, and ended up being chosen as the replacements of their disabled comrades in the competition.

I enjoyed modding this game soooo much. XD I got so anxious wondering how nights were going to turn out because I'd get one or two actions and then would think of all of the possible outcomes and wondered which would happen. I had fun. Hopefully all of you did too.

That was my first time modding, so I hope it was good despite the couple of slips....

I remember me, Darthe and Ishy in the Shifters mafia game where it was looking like I would die for like half the game but somehow we managed to get through it without a single one of us going down.

Archived