Kathleen (1) - Nyn,

Arlow (2) - Kathleen, Key

Nyn (1) - Piano

Wombat (1) - Amega

Locke (4) - Ley, Kate, Tal, Wombat

Kate (3) - Red, Locke. Ishy

Not voting: Christine, Arlow

Deadline:

Friday, Aug 26, 2200 East Coast Australia Time.

9 to Lynch, 10 to Quick Lynch

I have bumped the timeline two hours back, as I realized that it will be Friday morning at 4 on the West Coast. Now you will have until 6AM, if there is anyone on the West Coast. If you do not reach a Quick Lynch.

Okies here's my thoughts so far.....

Locke is not pinging me, strange considering i would usually lynch for those comments, but it appears to have been well explained - but i am watching you Locke.

Red - where are your walls-o-text? Just the fact that there has not been any yet pings my scumdar.

Kate - i do not like that newbie card. You say it's your 5th game? You don't count as a newb anymore - sorry.

Kat - it's hard to pinpoint why Kat is setting off my scumdar, but something feels... off.

Deadline is in just under 23.5 hrs from now, so i will check back in on my phone tomorrow and we will see where it goes. I'm happy with a lynch on Kat or Kate at this stage, but i will re-assess and move my vote tomorrow.

I have to see more of Kathleen to decide if I find her scummy. My vote on her was my random day 1 vote based on my favorite number... there's no point in holding on to this vote at this junction.

Right now I am leaning towards voting on Kate. She's the one that pings me the most right now and I'd rather have a controlled lynch that we can later draw conclusions from than a random one that might very well land us back in square one on the second day (for instance, if the random person chosen by the mods is someone that didn't vote and/or hardly posted).

I was going to change my vote later on today, but I don't see any point in waiting for the last minute. Especially since I had the terrible habit of missing deadlines by like 5 minutes >.< Unvote Kathleen.

Vote Kate.

Nyn

This is why I don't like day one, even when things do start to happen and people are active we still end up with almost nothing to work off of. I don't know where to vote. It's between Locke, Ley and Kate for me. I usually let newbs go for at least a day. I am on the fence with Locke but he done a fair job of talking himself out of trouble. I'm still watching him but have no solid reason to vote him.

Ley is coming off as real newb to me, but some of the things he does (jumping his vote to the newest person to have a finger pointed at them) seem really scummy, but I remember being new and it could just be newness making him jumpy.

Kate is coming off like she's trying to act like real newb. Some people are saying its her second game some are saying 5th is makes a difference. If she's been in 5 games then she knows this is scummy. Heck, at two games most newbs know better. Kate, how many games have you been in? How many have you completed? How long did you last in those games? Give me some idea of how new you really are and how much experience you have. I hate voting for newbies on day one, but at this point you are where I am leaning. I need to vote in the next 10 hours or so or I won't be able to vote before deadline.

I have bumped the timeline two hours back, as I realized that it will be Friday morning at 4 on the West Coast. Now you will have until 6AM, if there is anyone on the West Coast. If you do not reach a Quick Lynch.

Actually, it will be 5am :tongue::wink:

I hate voting for newbies on day one, but at this point you are where I am leaning. I need to vote in the next 10 hours or so or I won't be able to vote before deadline.

Well, if Kate is counted as a newbie then on your list it's between two newbies and Locke. But I don't think someone should be lynched because he's not a newbie, lol.

I think I'll wait until Kate responds before I vote. I want to know how much she played in those too.

>.>

I'm 16 hours ahead of the West Coast....I'm pretty sure.

Kate is coming off like she's trying to act like real newb. Some people are saying its her second game some are saying 5th is makes a difference. If she's been in 5 games then she knows this is scummy. Heck, at two games most newbs know better. Kate, how many games have you been in? How many have you completed? How long did you last in those games? Give me some idea of how new you really are and how much experience you have. I hate voting for newbies on day one, but at this point you are where I am leaning. I need to vote in the next 10 hours or so or I won't be able to vote before deadline.

I hate voting for newbies on day one, but at this point you are where I am leaning. I need to vote in the next 10 hours or so or I won't be able to vote before deadline.

Well, if Kate is counted as a newbie then on your list it's between two newbies and Locke. But I don't think someone should be lynched because he's not a newbie, lol.

I think I'll wait until Kate responds before I vote. I want to know how much she played in those too.

What you guys call "trying to look like a newbie," I call trying to actually get better at this game. I posted what I thought about day 1, an opinion, and I get called out for trivializing D1. Then I defend what I said and make a remark about how he might be more experienced than I and might see D1 differently. I am called out for "playing the newbie card," so I defend myself again AND I say how many games I have been in. To no avail...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I mentioned how many games I've been in in two different posts. Have you both been skimming too much to see that? If you want to lynch me, at least give me the courtesy of reading my posts.

IMO out of everyone's top suspects, Kate is the one I'd be okay lynching day 1. Ley gets a newbie pass day 1, but actions are actions and Ley, like I said seems to be pushing via instruction. I'm not seeing the big deal with Locke.

Ley is coming off as real newb to me, but some of the things he does (jumping his vote to the newest person to have a finger pointed at them) seem really scummy, but I remember being new and it could just be newness making him jumpy.

I am a newbie. This is my first game ever. And I jumped to Locke this fast, because I only made a joke vote (and I've decided not to do that anymore), and he was the one who looked most scummy. I just vote the one who looks most scummy. But I must say that I am thinking of changing my vote to Kate. But only if she really looks more scummy. Or if I think it'll be a random lynch otherwise. But then I have to change in less than 5 hours, because I go to bed after that, and can't be active until 4 hours after the deadline after that...

So in five hours you'll hear my final vote.

Key, that's why its such a hard choice for me. The only ones I'm thinking of voting for are Locke, Ley and Kate. As much as I usually try to let newbs get through day one I have to ultimately go with who I think is acting scummy. I don't want to vote Locke just so I don't vote a newb. That's not how I play. But I do give a chance for the person I'm going to vote for to explain themselves/their actions/defend themselves (like I did with Locke earlier. I think he did a fair job so I'm reluctant to actually vote him). So that is why I'm asking Kate to explain and giving her a chance before I vote her.

Archived