DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you guys call "trying to look like a newbie," I call trying to actually get better at this game. I posted what I thought about day 1, an opinion, and I get called out for trivializing D1. Then I defend what I said and make a remark about how he might be more experienced than I and might see D1 differently. I am called out for "playing the newbie card," so I defend myself again AND I say how many games I have been in. To no avail...

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I mentioned how many games I've been in in two different posts. Have you both been skimming too much to see that? If you want to lynch me, at least give me the courtesy of reading my posts.

Actually, it was just the saying that you're a newbie a few times that people are calling you out on.

Also, it's mafia, a game, calm down.

I read how many games you were in, yes, you said 5. That doesn't tell us how long you stayed in those games though/ or if you completed them.

Vote Count:

Player (1) - Ama

Red (1) - Jack

Arlow (2) - Kathleen, Key

Nyn (1) - Piano

Wombat (1) - Amega

Locke (4) - Ley, Kate, Tal, Wombat

Kate (4) - Red, Locke, Ishy, Nyn

Not voting: Christine, Arlow

Deadline:

Friday, Aug 26, 2200 East Coast Australia Time. About 20 and a half hours till deadline.

9 to Lynch, 10 to Quick Lynch

First, this is my 5th game. Although, one of those games I was brought in as a replacement halfway through Day 1 and then I was lynched the next day in the night phase. So, there have been four games I legitimately played in (three of which, I am currently playing). You can make of that what you wish in regards to my newbieness.

There you go.

I finished my first game to the end, three I am in right now (this one and two that are about halfway or so).

I am calm, I just don't want to be lynched when people haven't actually read my defenses. And, I haven't called myself a newb once. Others have and I defended myself the best I could.

Leyrann - Eddie was joking about everyone dieing. He trends to do that. This is a game and we mods like to joke around a little bit. If you have a look in the first post it says that if a majority is not reached then there will be a random lynch. This basically means we put your names into random.org and it tells us who to kill.

The thing about Kate (after a really quick scanning re read cause my brain is not up to snuff for a real reread) is that her use of the newbie card has been all over the same one thing, and it didn't really come off as 'I'm new and don't know what I'm doing' to me. She didn't seem to be the one to start it, someone called her out as newb and she defended. It seems like she actually legitimately made a comment about Day One then Wombat called it suspicisous and voted. He did this while the focus was on Locke and made a big deal out of Kate. Then when she defended she was called out on using newbie moves. From my quick scan back it seems like the 'newbie card' was forced on her. And her 'using it over and over' was just her defending herself against it each time someone called her out on it. It wasn't (from what I saw) multiple different contexts she used it in, it was one thing that others made her defend over and over. At the time it started I was concentrating on Locke so I didn't really get the full effect of what was happening with Kate.

All I could see about her trivializing of day one was that she hates how there is so little to go on and that she hates getting it going. I was the same way when I was new, and to honest I still am. I hate day one. I never know where to start and its so easy for people slip out of anything you do catch them on. I don't like how wombat flew out of now where and said it was trivializing Day One. Kate even said that she was still up for scumhunting, it was just that she didn't like how little there was going on and she wasn't comfortable starting the game.

When the pressure on her backed off Wombat swooped back in to bring her up again. Otherwise he's been pretty quiet and letting us have at her. That seems odd to me. He came in when the pressure was on Locke and shifted it off to Kate on something that really doesn't seem big enough to warrent that kind of attention.

On my quick re read it almost seems like Kate is being set up. Because she's new she's fighting back and defending her self each time she's asked to and it seems like people are pulling off of each defence to make it seem bigger than it is.

Ley, you say you voted Locke as a vote joke, but your first vote was on me (as the third vote I had, first to form a lynch line/set up for band wagon) Locke came to your defense there, and Locke came to Arlow's defense when Key and I both pointed to him as our first choice for scum hunting. That is how all the looking at Locke started. As soon as I call him out you(Ley) vote for him. My gut is going with Locke, Ley and Arlow and possibly Womabt. Locke is experienced enough to be able to defend people and get himself out of hot water.

Going with my gut here UNVOTE VOTE LOCKE. At this point odds are on Kate or Locke lynch. I think they will both tell us a lot and right now I'm more comfortable voting Locke.

i'm here, i'm paying attention. i don't like how fast the vote is building on Kate, but i'm still happy with my vote on her.

FoS @ Ama & Jack for tryign to throw suspicion on my for my lack of normal activity. RL is a bitch right now and you wont see me playing liek i normally do because i can't afford to spend loads of time on DM anymore.

First, this is my 5th game. Although, one of those games I was brought in as a replacement halfway through Day 1 and then I was lynched the next day in the night phase. So, there have been four games I legitimately played in (three of which, I am currently playing). You can make of that what you wish in regards to my newbieness.

There you go.

I finished my first game to the end, three I am in right now (this one and two that are about halfway or so).

I am calm, I just don't want to be lynched when people haven't actually read my defenses. And, I haven't called myself a newb once. Others have and I defended myself the best I could.

Awesome, thanks.

Ok, well, that's good :). It just read as upset.

You not calling yourself new is a good point and good defense (imo) to bring up. I haven't done a reread of the game yet, so I was just reacting as things were happening and hadn't picked up on that.

*cough*

...totally didn't forget I said East Coast Oz time and that I am an hour behind them.

>.>

No problems :wink: I got your back.

Well. Kat's vote puts Locke ahead, so unvote, vote Locke for consolidation. Still watching you though Arlow! You were scum last time I suspected you and you could very well be again. *points at her eyes and then at Arlow's*

i'm here, i'm paying attention. i don't like how fast the vote is building on Kate, but i'm still happy with my vote on her.

FoS @ Ama & Jack for tryign to throw suspicion on my for my lack of normal activity. RL is a bitch right now and you wont see me playing liek i normally do because i can't afford to spend loads of time on DM anymore.

Really? I had no prior knowledge to decreased activity, so I meta'd the usually actively aggressive red. Hope everything is okay, and you have teh weak FoS.

Can some Mod post how many votes everyone has? Locke has most, I know that, but I don't know exactly, and I don't have really much time to change my vote (if I want) anymore.

Blood thirsty lol.

I don't mean that, just thought it haf lulz potential after Krak's game.

Yeah Ley, I'm really picking up the scum vibes from you. Especially with that post. Seams like you want to rush a lynch on Locke. By showing him ib the VC lead and stomping around about the deadline you are setting him up for an easy lynch, with the perfect mafia backout excuse of an approaching deadline.

Very scummy

Vote Count:

Player (1) - Ama

Red (1) - Jack

Nyn (1) - Piano

Wombat (1) - Amega

Locke (6) - Ley, Kate, Tal, Wombat, Kathleen, Key

Kate (4) - Red, Locke, Ishy, Nyn

Not voting: Christine, Arlow

Deadline:

Friday, Aug 26, 2200 East Coast Australia Time.

9 to Lynch, 10 to Quick Lynch

Oh look, two vote changes since the last update. :look:

Can some Mod post how many votes everyone has? Locke has most, I know that, but I don't know exactly, and I don't have really much time to change my vote (if I want) anymore.

Blood thirsty lol.

Yeah Ley, I'm really picking up the scum vibes from you. Especially with that post. Seams like you want to rush a lynch on Locke. By showing him ib the VC lead and stomping around about the deadline you are setting him up for an easy lynch, with the perfect mafia backout excuse of an approaching deadline.

Very scummy

Why am I a scum if I want an update? I just want to know who has how many votes. I was already on Locke, so that doesn't matter.

Blood thirsty lol.

Yeah Ley, I'm really picking up the scum vibes from you. Especially with that post. Seams like you want to rush a lynch on Locke. By showing him as the VC lead and stomping around about the deadline you are setting him up for an easy lynch, with the perfect mafia backout excuse of an approaching deadline.

Very scummy

Why am I a scum if I want an update? I just want to know who has how many votes. I was already on Locke, so that doesn't matter.

I explained this. it's in blue

Further breakdown:

1) ley asked for am updated VC and mentioned deadline

2) that's basically setting up Locke for a speed lynch when tomorrow roles around

3) If Locke flips town, you have given yourself and Amy scum member a get out of jail free card with the whole deadline/consolidation issue

First tell me what "VC" is exactly. I'm a first time player. And I really can't see a reason asking for an update looks scummy. I just asked it because I go to bed soon (within half an hour) and wanted the last update. By the way, if you think I act scummy, why don't you vote me?

First tell me what "VC" is exactly. I'm a first time player. And I really can't see a reason asking for an update looks scummy. I just asked it because I go to bed soon (within half an hour) and wanted the last update. By the way, if you think I act scummy, why don't you vote me?

Vote Count

Well I did and said so

I'm already voting red who has one vote (me) so why waste the time and energy and vote you so I can be vote #1 on your train. Your behavior has been scummy, your not being lynched because your new. Good night :)

Archived