DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

Christine, I hope losing another Townie was worth it.

I am going to Vote Arlow.

I let the silly skimming accusations on day 1 go, but I feel like Red called Ama out and he basically repeated that a couple of hours later. And now, he has just hopped onto Ama as she currently appears the most likely candidate for a train at the moment.

I make those same kind of assumptions sometimes, too, without realizing it. Not the best thing in mafia, but it happens.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Ama (4) - Wombat, Ishy, Arlow, Kathleen

Kathleen (1) - Red

Arlow (2) - Key, Kate

Not Voting - Ama, Leyrann, Moon, Player, Jack, Nyn, Tiinker

Day 2 ends Thursday @ 2300. East Coast Australia (6AM PST)

With 14 alive, you need 8 for a Lynch, and 9 for a Quick Lynch.

I'd rather not mod kill at the deadline....

Being that my train is firming up and it's 24 hours to deadline i am going to push another train forward. Is it a blatant OMGUS? Yeah probably, but i want to live into the next phase of the game and someone who jumped onto my bandwagon without adding much to this discussion will do me just fine.

VOTE ARLOW

All that Ama looks scummy for is her comment about the attempt to kill Christine, and I don't think it's enough.

And because Arlow voted Ama after she looked less scummy (because Christine turned out Town):

VOTE ARLOW

Being that my train is firming up and it's 24 hours to deadline i am going to push another train forward. Is it a blatant OMGUS? Yeah probably, but i want to live into the next phase of the game and someone who jumped onto my bandwagon without adding much to this discussion will do me just fine.

VOTE ARLOW

No wonder you want to live, as your scum! People, feel free to lynch me, but that means letting a mafia member stay alive, and losing another town-aligned player (me).

I'm telling you this early, because we don't have that much time left, and so we can have a controlled lynch on a mafia player.

In case no one understands, AMADINE IS SCUM!

Vote Count:

Ama (5) - Wombat, Ishy, Arlow, Kathleen, Key

Arlow (4) - Kate, Ama, Red, Ley

Not Voting - Moon, Player, Jack, Nyn, Tiinker

Day 2 ends Thursday @ 2300. East Coast Australia (6AM PST)

With 14 alive, you need 8 for a Lynch, and 9 for a Quick Lynch.

TL;DR

Lol just kidding. Hey guys hows it going? But really I haven't had much time to do more than skim but I'll be reading through it for the next hour or two.

At the moment I'm down with lynching either since but I don't want to push either of them- Ama saying what she said looks to be an easy setup and Arlow doesn't ring town or scum to me - so I'm going to Vote Arlow for now. I'll check back with the thread regularly till the deadline so if there's a shift then I'll swap votes.

Archived