DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

If we get a controlled vote on Ama and she flips scum than we know Arlow not only told the truth but has a way to find more scum. If she flips town we have someone to go after for a lynch the next day.

We have someone saying they 'know' Ama is mafia, why are we trying to go away from that? Even if she is Town we know who to go after tomorrow. I think we get more from her lynch than Arlow's right now.

And all we get if Arlow dies is confirmation of he has a role that could have helped us, but won't be any use to us once he's dead.

Anyone trying to pull away from that looks suspicious to me, especially if ama does die and flips scum.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I've skimmed through this game thus far, and I'm really reluctant to vote for anyone at this time because I know that whoever I vote for will seem like a bandwagon, even though I haven't really had time to consider thoroughly.

Looking at yesterday's vote:

Day 1:

Player (1) - Ama

Wombat (1) - Amega

Locke (9) - Ley, Kate, Tal, Wombat, Kathleen, Key, Player, Ishy, Jack

Kate (3) - Red, Locke, Nyn

Not voting: Christine, Arlow

And today's

Ama (5) - Wombat, Ishy, Arlow, Kathleen, Key

Arlow (6) - Kate, Ama, Red, Ley Nyn, tiink

It leaves Me, Player, and Jack not voting.

Unless I calced wrong thus far.

I notice early voting patterns emerging.

If all 3 of us vote for Ama, that's a lynch.

If only 2 of us vote for Arlow, that's a lynch.

Wombat, Ishy, Kathleen, Key all voted vs. Locke the Innocent yesterday and are on Ama's today.

Kate, Ley, you were on Locke's vote yesterday and on Arlow's today.

Red, Nyn, thus far you have both voted together, vs. Kate and Vs. Arlow.

Chances are, there are teams in one of these

I think I'm going to Vote Arlow.

I believe that is L-1.

There's a better chance of a lynch vs Arlow than vs. Ama.

that is all

Seriously people??

In case no one understands, AMADINE IS SCUM!

^ looks like a DOCTOR claim to me. Otherwise, why "in case no one understands?"

Also, if we lynch him today then that's it. If we lynch Ama and she's scum then that gives us good information about Arlow.

Seriously people??

In case no one understands, AMADINE IS SCUM!

^ looks like a DOCTOR claim to me. Otherwise, why "in case no one understands?"

Also, if we lynch him today then that's it. If we lynch Ama and she's scum then that gives us good information about Arlow.

It's L-1 if he's going to claim I think he should and would've done it properly. Why I'm not really buying it.

He's in australia and has been asleep since his post. That is why he claimed so early. He didn't tell us role, but he told us what he knows for sure. That implies he has an investigative role that gave him the alignment of scum player.

Its a really easy claim to prove either right or wrong. If we Lynch Ama and she's scum than Arlow is alive with a role to help us find more scum. If we lynch Arlow and he flips town having an investigative role than we lost something that helps. Sure we could get Ama the next day, but we're still down a town and have no use of his power.

There are 14 hours till deadline.

Vote Count:

Arlow (7) - Kate, Ama, Red, Ley, Tiinker, Nyn, Moon

Not Voting - Player, Jack,

Day 2 ends Thursday @ 2300. East Coast Australia (6AM PST)

With 14 alive, you need 8 for a Lynch, and 9 for a Quick Lynch.

Tiink, you say "I'm with you" but your clearly not. You voted Arlow and keep your vote there even after he made the definitive statement and 3 people keep pointing it out.

It's ok to have a differing opinion but how can you say "I'm with you" and clearly stand against it?

Even though I'm only at L-2, I'll still reveal, as you don't seem to grasp the idea that I said someone is scum. Usually when that happens, it's tested to see if the person is telling the truth by lynching that person, rather than going and jumping on the person who said it.

I'm Jacques (the little shrimp) and a Janitor. I get the Police Report each night, and it looks like the Cop was lucky enough to view scum on the first night.

Now sure, go ahead and lynch me if you still don't buy it, but it's gonna be a mistake, and people will be looking at those who are trrying to direct away from Ama very suspiciously.

So please, let's get rid of a scum player rather than killing a town or letting it go to Random.

TL;DR

Lol just kidding. Hey guys hows it going? But really I haven't had much time to do more than skim but I'll be reading through it for the next hour or two.

At the moment I'm down with lynching either since but I don't want to push either of them- Ama saying what she said looks to be an easy setup and Arlow doesn't ring town or scum to me - so I'm going to Vote Arlow for now. I'll check back with the thread regularly till the deadline so if there's a shift then I'll swap votes.

I'm not that sure about either, but I find Ama less suspicious after Christine flipped town so in order to give my vote to the aid of reaching a majority, I'm going to go with Arlow.

Nyn

Okay, I've skimmed through this game thus far, and I'm really reluctant to vote for anyone at this time because I know that whoever I vote for will seem like a bandwagon, even though I haven't really had time to consider thoroughly.

Looking at yesterday's vote:

Day 1:

Player (1) - Ama

Wombat (1) - Amega

Locke (9) - Ley, Kate, Tal, Wombat, Kathleen, Key, Player, Ishy, Jack

Kate (3) - Red, Locke, Nyn

Not voting: Christine, Arlow

And today's

Arlow (6) - Kate, Ama, Red, Ley Nyn, tiink

It leaves Me, Player, and Jack not voting.

Unless I calced wrong thus far.

I notice early voting patterns emerging.

If all 3 of us vote for Ama, that's a lynch.

If only 2 of us vote for Arlow, that's a lynch.

Wombat, Ishy, Kathleen, Key all voted vs. Locke the Innocent yesterday and are on Ama's today.

Kate, Ley, you were on Locke's vote yesterday and on Arlow's today.

Red, Nyn, thus far you have both voted together, vs. Kate and Vs. Arlow.

Chances are, there are teams in one of these

I think I'm going to Vote Arlow.

I believe that is L-1.

There's a better chance of a lynch vs Arlow than vs. Ama.

that is all

Come on, did you guys even read my post? I'd say it's a pretty important post, whether it be a lie or the truth. Yet you guys come in, post something, vote me, and don't bother about acknowledging me pointing someone out as scum? Because, from what I can see, I posted my accusation before you guys posted your votes (Please, correct me if I'm wrong!) and yet there's no mention of it whatsoever? Tiinker and Nyn both mention skimming the thread, but they couldn't possibly have missed my post, right? Looking a bit bloody suspicious to me.

I'm posting this now because I don't know how much longer I'll be on and I don't want to forget.

It's almost time for me to go to sleep. When I wake up I'll be going to town to get my daughter and spending the day in town with my father shopping for a back pack for my daughter to take to her first day of Grade One on Tues. I'm not sure how late into the day I'll be but its pretty well guaranteed that from when I leave tonight until sometime in the afternoon (closer to evening) I won't be able to get on here.

I'm leaving my vote where it is for reasons I've clearly stated above. Ama has been on DM on and off since all this started and hasn't bothered to post in here. I'm not even sure anything she could say would be enough to have me change my vote. We learn too much from her lynch and if Arlow is telling the truth than I'd rather have his role still here to be used.

I hope this doesn't go random. Come On People; GET ACTIVE!

For the record. I checked Ama's last post on DM and it was the one in this thread where she votes Arlow. She does live the same timezone as Arlow, so I wasn't really expecting her to be around. That said I did notice her listed on the Online part of DM several times throughout the day. She'd be on one time I looked and not a few minutes later, then a few hours after that she'd be on again. So that is why I said she's been on and off all day. I know she hasn't posted since this morning.

And just because I said that I don't think there is anything she can say to make me change my position, doesn't mean that I'm trying to stop her from defending herself or saying what she says isn't worth listening to. I'm gonna be gone for almost a whole day and I don't want to come back to words in my mouth.

Even though I'm only at L-2, I'll still reveal, as you don't seem to grasp the idea that I said someone is scum. Usually when that happens, it's tested to see if the person is telling the truth by lynching that person, rather than going and jumping on the person who said it.

I'm Jacques (the little shrimp) and a Janitor. I get the Police Report each night, and it looks like the Cop was lucky enough to view scum on the first night.

Now sure, go ahead and lynch me if you still don't buy it, but it's gonna be a mistake, and people will be looking at those who are trrying to direct away from Ama very suspiciously.

So please, let's get rid of a scum player rather than killing a town or letting it go to Random.

Heh, I was expecting you to claim cop if it came down to it, but that claim works too. The decision here is simple. We lynch Amadine. If she flips scum, we celebrate and try to keep Arlow in the game as long as possible. If she flips town, we lynch Arlow. 1-for-1 trades almost always favor the town.

Yeah, as long as it's not endgame, I'm going to tend to believe Arlow. As many have said before now, we can afford to go ahead with our run against Amadine. She's scum, he's good, if not, we have an easy lynch tomorrow.

And sorry about my activity today, last day of the month is always busy for me at work. But I'm all in now.

Some of us actually work for a living rolleyes.gif I was waiting for a PM - hence the reason i was popping on and off - just to check PMs.

So you are going to buy Arlow's semi-reveal and then when he got more votes from it he came back and claimed a investigative role. Talk about scrambling to get votes removed and onto the person with the other train. Convenient much?

Also this is what mafiascum has to say about the Janitor: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Janitor

Janitor

Janitor

Alias:none

Alignment:

Role type:

• Misleading

Choice:

• Night

The Janitor is an anti-Town role who "cleans up the body" after its kill, thus preventing players from learning anything about the player when they flip. At daybreak, it is simply said that the player died with no information about their role or their alignment.

Usually Janitor is X-Shot so as to not deny the Town too much information. In this case, the Janitor must choose whether or not to clean up the kill.

Janitor is usually anti-Town; however, Janitor Vigs have been known to exist (with the Janitor aspect compulsive).

Variations

Usually, but not always, Janitors will learn the role and alignment of the players they kill even if they clean up the body.

Use and Power

Most of the time, Janitors are scum, so the people whose flips are obscured are usually Town. Thus, the use of a Janitor revolves around obscuring whether the killed player had a power role. Thus, Janitor is best used when killing players who have not claimed.

As for its power, it's probably overrated.

I am so confused... :/

I haven't gotten any information about having a night action, I only receive the Police Report, and I haven't had to send any NAs in.

So why didn't I kill anyone on the first night? I got told I win with the town, and then got told that you were scum, Ama, plain as day.

Archived