DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lives 2 Mafia [Nemo Edition] - The Town has dragged to a victory

ed2funy

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Not Voting (15) - Ama, Kat, Arlow, Christine, Red, Leyrann, Kate, Amega, Player, Tal, Ishy, Jack, Womby, Key, Nyn

Day 2 ends Thursday @ 2300. East Coast Australia - you all figure out the stupid time differences.

With 15 alive, you need 8 for a Lynch, and 9 for a Quick Lynch.

I find it suspicious how when Christine is announced as still alive, Ama posts straight after announcing she is town. Seems like it could have been set up so that Christine could be vetted as town early on, and cruise through the rest of the game under the radar. I'd be willing to vote for either of them, but will wait to see if anything else pops up.

Key, I think they are saying that it was the mafia, but instead of it being an attempt to kill a townie they think it was a set up to make one of the mafia look as town and skim through the rest of the game. It would be a smarter move on the mafia if they could pull that off than an attempt to kill a townie night one.

Ley, Eddie already explained that Christine Lost a life, but she's still alive. I didn't really read through the last game but i got the impression that players had varying numbers of lifes before they truly die. So Christine had more than one life. The attempt on her knocked one life off, but she still has at least one more if not more than that.

Thanks. I didn't knew that. And I didn't read the other game, because it's something like 30 pages... With long posts.

And, replying to Arlow and Red, I think this means that Amadine can be confirmed Mafia if Christine is one, right? I mean, there are four possibilities.

1) Amadine is Mafia, Christine not. This means that this was just an attempt to kill Christine.

2) Amadine and Christine are both Mafia. This means that this was an attempt to have Christine looking unsuspicious for the rest of the game.

3) Neither are Mafia. Not well-thought off, but nothing wrong after Christine's lynch.

4) Christine is the only Mafia. Also then it was just not well-thought off. Then, if Christine was lynched/killed, it would make Amadine look very suspicious, after her comment here.

And of course there is a fifth possibility, but I don't think the Mafia wouldn't have used their Night Kill.

REALLY?! God...

Alright, well I might as well say it now, I started this game with two lives. I am a Martyr. I am also town. I get something each time I choose to kill myself that should benefit the town, but I don't know what. Do I still get my clam shell even though someone else killed me?

REALLY?! God...

Alright, well I might as well say it now, I started this game with two lives. I am a Martyr. I am also town. I get something each time I choose to kill myself that should benefit the town, but I don't know what. Do I still get my clam shell even though someone else killed me?

Btw, this claim kinda pings too. There was no need for it.

I want to hear more from Ama. She's been really inactive all game. And hasn't really voiced her thoughts when she is active. She's had only one post of any content, it was to say that she thought Locke was sincere in his mistake and that Kate's 'playing the newbie card pinged her' and she didn't know why but she said I was pinging her. She said she would be willing to vote for a lynch on Kate or myself, but never changed her vote from her joke. She has been online in other capacities and even with all the talk we had going on she has not contributed much. I get the feeling she's hiding in the shadows.

Her post today seemed a little too well timed as noted and a lot of accusations are being thrown at her. I'd like to hear her thoughts before I vote.

Well timed? Probably because you, Arlow, Ed, Mottlee and I were all on G+ when Ed said the scene was up. Way to focus on me, just because you came and read the scene but declined to comment.

</defensiveness based on my time zone>

And I always play quietly for the first couple of game days while I get a feel for what is going on.

I wasn't in the chat when this day switched over. I wasn't aware that you were tipped off to it being up. Though I guess we all knew when day break was coming and its not odd that you would have been checking it when it came up. I guess I was just reading too much into what the others said.

You do seem a little harsh in your reply, I was simply saying you had a lot of accusations on you and I wanted to hear your reply before I voted. I focused on you because you were the one people were talking about.

I wasn't really that suspicious of you but your response now has me wondering.

It must get frustrating having the time zones off. Everyone thinks you're steathily avoiding when you're really just sleeping. And I know what it's like to be on DM doing other things that take all your time so can't get to the game to play. People call you out on it, and there really is nothing you can say. It been a little irritating.

But part of this game is how you react, and you know that. Growl at the computer, not in a post. You inactivity hasn't been just time zone differences. We've had a number of RL days and you've not added much content. You aren't the only one, but I do think its time that the inactives/non contributors speak up and get in the game.

Vote Count:

Ama (1) - Wombat

Not Voting (14) - Ama, Kat, Arlow, Christine, Red, Leyrann, Kate, Amega, Player, Tal, Ishy, Jack, Key, Nyn

Day 2 ends Thursday @ 2300. East Coast Australia (6AM PST)

With 15 alive, you need 8 for a Lynch, and 9 for a Quick Lynch.

Archived