DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: Boggart Discussion

Sakaea

c07--the-boggart-in-the-wardrobe.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RR48op6UQI&feature=related

Boggarts. We all liked this scene. So what would your boggart be, and what would you turn your boggart into? How would you make your boggart funny?

If you can, post a picture of what your boggart would be, and the top 3 will get custom made siggys at the end of HP week!

Riddikulus!

This would definitely be my Boggart

Jaws.jpg

But to be more specific, not just sharks swimming along minding their own business. They have every right to do what they have to do and are epic evolved to do just that. So my specific Boggart is that shark that wants to sneak up on me and bite my legs off - like in Jaws.

Mind you - I probably wouldn't much like this either.

shark.jpg

i totally want to free dive with Great Whites :myrddraal: it's like #2 on my list of things to do before i die. wanna trade Bogarts Ilth?? i wouldn't mind a shark comming out after me :happy:

i'm trying to think how to turn my boggart into soemthing funny ... not comming up with anything yet ..... maybe we coudl take turns turning eachothers Bogarts into funny things or something :unsure:

If I looked at a Boggart it would be a huge snake. I thought of posting a picture of one here but it was too scary to just look at the pictures so I dropped it. Yes, that is how scared I am of snakes.

How could I make it funny? Turn it into a tv that shows my favorite episode of Friends? Or just imagine a mungo eating the snake?

Mine would either be a giant snake... I won't post a pic either, tina! (People tease me all the time about my Great Serpent Ring because I'm so afraid of them!)

OR it would be a car accident. Like this:

well. I was gonna get a picture, but my stomach flipped over at the thought, so I won't.

AS for the snake, THIS makes them funny, IMO:

Cartoon_Snake_Tied_In_A_Knot_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100702-161638-816048.jpg

But I still can't post a pic of a real one. *shivers*

as for the accident... I'm not sure. HA! If the car was rubber and bounced off. Literally laughing.

Idk how the boggart would do "trapped, alone, unwanted and doomed to be useless as others perished" therefore idk how I would make that funny (nor can I find a picture that accurately conveys that)... I suppose if it became a giant cage or something I could make bend out of shape and become something that looked like a balloon animal...

I'm such a fraidy cat that my boggart could be anything.

Spiders, snakes, a failed grade, embarassment, being center stage, bankruptcy, divorce, death, my granny {she's crazy}, aging, losing my teeth, big dogs, E.T {The extra terrestrial} Grandaddy Longlegs (technically could be under spiders, but this is a species specific fear), traffic accidents, Trollocs,

Oh, and Heights.

I'm sure my boggart would be looking down the barrel of a gun. I think I fear being murdered (and knowing it's about to happen) more than anything else. *shivvers*

Of course, to turn it around, it would end up being a little squirt gun with one of my friends on the other end. That wouldn't be so scary. :tongue:

haha Kate that reminds me of a screenplay that someone in one of my classes wrote. There's two secret agents, a boy and a girl, trying to shoot eachother in a house and they just keep pulling out guns and explosives and dodging and doing all sorts of cool stuff and they're blowing up the house that they're fighting in. At one point the girl is shooting from around a corner at the boy shooting from behind the couch. The the screen switches to the front door opening and a man with a bag of groceries walking in. Then the shot is over his shoulder and you can see that it's a young brother and sister shooting eachother with nerf guns pretending like they're spies :P

Umm, I guess my biggest fears are somewhat alike...being locked up in something small and cramped, and being completely alone. I live really rural and don't see my friends much at all, so especially at this age it's really hard for me to not be able to hang out with anyone my age. That's why DM is so great to me :smile:

So, If I was shut up in a dark, musty, tight boggart-cage *...shiver...* I would most likely re-model the situation so that I had a laptop with internet for accessing DM with me :happy: Or that the walls of the box would explode just like Rand's :flamingsword:

My last resort and more random solution would be: try to make some space for the purple and silver striped bush baby that magically appears from nowhere to comfort me/keep me company, make the box look like a present with a big pink bow tie, and make Mystica appear to get me out...hopefully. *Nyannapuppy eyes* :smile:

Archived