DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

I'm not sonsure about that. When I got my PR it said that a scent filled my nose and I was filled with so much love I would die for this person. I at first thought that the person giving the PRs must be graendL using compulsion, but that doesn't account for the smell. Something else that smells is LZM's reveal. Why would you come out with a finder claim to save Locke if you haven't found any scum yet? That makes no sense and I don't believe it. I am more I inclined to believe that the situation is one of the following. 1: LZM has a PR that he must claim finder. Obviously this would only work until the next day unless Talm targets him everyday. 2: They are scum together and LZM os covering for his scum buddy. I think this is less likely as Talm would know better than to drag a teammate down with him. 3: LZM is scum and taking advantage of the situation to try and smoke out the real finder.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems unlikely that LZM is claiming finder through a PR. He only came through to say Talmanes was innocent, and he only needed to say that once people began voting Talmanes. I guess since some people were talking last night about voting him, it's possible he could've given LZM a PR to clear him, but it seems unlikely. It all depends on the timing, but it seems odd since LZM didn't say anything until Talmanes was getting votes.

I actually find your second idea (LZM and Talamanes are both mafia) more likely.

Well I still don't think it was a good idea for you to reveal Led, it would be very benificial to see your list.

Have you viewed Wombat?

Also the last PR I gave was to Alanna. I can only give them at night, and would of had no way of knowing I would get close to being lynched today, during the previous night phase. Therefore it is unfounded that I gave Led a PR to claim finder and that I'm innocent, as I had no way of knowing I would even need to be backed up.

SWAN

I'm just checking in for the moment to say 2 things:

1) I'm sorry I have been scarce, my week was crazy and I needed yesterday and part of today to recuperate from how stressed out I got at work. I follow along, though, so I'm not playing catchup, at least. >.>

2) I'm in the middle of a reread (well, more like I'm a 5th of the way through it), so I'll see if I have anything to go on by the time I'm done, and I'll have thoughts on the current big situation by the time I get back here in my reading.

Oh and if there is no lynch a number of things could happen, it will chosen randomly, and could result in more than one death, or just one, maybe even none. But that is the chance that you all make!

It may also change the night actions...:baalzamon:

In case anyone else finds this relevant or interesting to the current issue. I'm starting to agree that LZM and Talm are scum together. I haven't passed judgment yet, but right now I'm starting to lean that way.

I'm just gonna do this in one big post to avoid future stupids like above. >.>

Things I noticed:

1) MCS was the Deflector, so Wombat can't have that exact role, whatever the properties of it happened to be. It is possible there is a similar role out there, though, and I can't see why Talm would be lying about originally targeting Wombat and not Aemon.... Still, it bears looking at, I think.

2) This. This right here:

hmmmm, i dunno yet. we shall see what unfolds i suppose.

so aemon, why are you talking about food? trying to hint that Santa is hungry and you need to get some food for him? Or is that your idea of foreplay? I gotta admit, hot nacho cheese isnt my thing, but hey, live and let live right?

Of course, this could be aemon being a finder, and his obscure, twisted idea of letting is know of his findings since we cant reveal.........Food for thought?

*arches eyebrow at Zep*

3) TMD also mentioned thinking Aemon could be finder, based on his PR. Not sure if that was honestly his own idea or if he was going along with Zep on this.

**At this point (page 13) I'm getting less suspicious of Talm and more suspicious of Zep.**

Okay, conclusion.

I think Wombat is innocent, due to the List, which is a risky thing right now, but I'm going to go with it for now. I am not sure what to think of Talm yet, though I'm leaning toward scum yet. But I am positive that Zep, at least, is scum.

VOTE ZEP

Sorry this is kind of...blah and unorganized, I just jotted things down as I saw them, and deleted them as they were resolved or whatever.

Ok I feel guilty for not adding too much to the game, so here is my SUPERLONG recap of everything that has happened so far & what I think about it.

To get this out of the way.

==============================================

DAY 1 Vote

[/b][/size][/size][/color][/size]

Kemian (0): Song

Locke(0): Aemon

Wombat (3): Meesh, Ty, Thorum, Aemon, TMD

Krak (1): AJ, Lessa

MCS (11): Locke, Lily, Wombat, Meesh, Song, Lessa, Aemon, Alanna, Talm, Kemian, Adella, Wombat

Thorum (1): Led, Adella

Lily (0): MCS

TMD (1): Wombat, Krak

Song (0): Krak, Kemian

Not voting: MCS, Tinks, Mottlee

DEADLINE: THE LYNCH WILL END 1700hrs GMT (+5 EST) on FRIDAY 10th DECEMBER

===================================================

DAY 2 VOTE

Wombat (1): song

Ty (0): Wombat

Krak (1): Aemon

Song (7): Wombat, Locke, Adella, Alanna, Krak, Song, Lily

Locke (1): Krak, Kemian

DAY 3 VOTE

Kemian (8): Locke, Lily, Adella, Aemon, Led, Lessa, AJ, Meesh, Talm

Aemon (1): Adella

Adella (1): Kemian

DAY 4 VOTE

Kemian (6): Locke, Wombat, Lessa, TMD, AJ, Song

====================================================

Ok page 1, lots of OMGUS. (Nothing helpful)

Page 2, OMGUS bandwagons on MCS and Wombat (wombat replies by trying to put pressure on myself/ MCS no response)

Page 3, Known mafia (unknown then) Kemian puts vote on Song. (MCS unvotes & no more pressure is put on him)

Page 4, adella doesn't want to vote MCS. Aemon wishes to put pressure on Wombat, Wombat replies that he just "has a feeling" I am scum, MCS has post edit & gets yelled at (still lots of OMGUS votes at this point)

Page 5, wombat shows possible slight alliance with Krak, Locke quickly points this out, & then spam from the rest of the posts.

Page 6, More spam then Wombat wishes to return to the game, song votes MCS 7 ties the vote up at 4, Lessa votes MCS 7 breaks the tie.

Page 7, Massive people went for lynch on MCS (Wombat was last person to vote him before Talya calls lynch vote) rest of page is nighttime spam

Page 8, SPAM (no one got a free res from the vote but got something else; Talm points this out)

Page 9, MCS is dead (Deflector ability is lost) Find out meesh dies during the night; Lily says "glad nightkill wasn't me", Lessa agrees; Song votes Wombat, accuses Wombat of being scum because he wasn't paying attention to the game, wombat points out that Song was seemingly protecting Tynaal, Song points out that she knows that your not supposed to support mafia & defend them, (MCS takes over for Tiinker).

Page 10, Meesh takes the place of Thorum, meesh pointing out that Wombat has jumped all over Tynaal & didn't seem to find anything scummy about her, aemon accuses Locke of looking scummy & votes Krak, Locke just accuses him of trying to get a reaction out of him, people start to think aemon has a PR.

Page 11, Kemian (now known mafia, wonder's about wombat jumping on people & aemon trying to point out Locke), wombat says he supports OMGUS votes & votes Song, Kemian votes Locke, Led says aemon might be finder because of the way his PR looks like.

Page 12, MCS seems confused about the game & if majority has been reached, Krak is suspicious of Locke, I say I am suspicious of aemon, tynaal, locke, wombat, and vote song trying to get a majority, Lily doesn't want to vote Song but she does, no majority was reached and Krak & Mottlee were killed (meesh that has the "flash of time be known" power is lost), aemon makes interesting post

That was my first time with a PR and I have to say I enjoyed it. The PR was that I had to vehemently accuse Locke in every post and give q reason, vote for Krak, every 3 posts or so I had to express my love of cheese and finally, I had to ask two different people on two separate occasions what they would do for a Klondike bar. I have never heard of a 3-4 part PR before but there it is.

Song, did you choose who the person to receive the lynch would be or was it random?

The people who actually voted for Locke be because of my insane PR make me scratch my head. The reasons I gave were so off the wall and without gMe merit that I was sure everyone would know it was being forced by the PR. The same way I had to vote Krak.

Page 13, meesh becomes suspicious of Song, Lessa seems to possibly be aligned with Song, Talm becomes suspicious of Kemian b/c of PR vote on aemon, alannalynn also becomes suspicious of him, mmeesh also becomes suspicious of Kemian, so is Locke, meesh states that it might be possible for the PR giver to suggestively give aemon the PR in order to get Locke lynched, Song states that the Pr giver might be a newb & randomly given out the PR, Alanna slightly says Lily might be the PR giver.

Page 14, Adella finds Kemian's post "interesting", Krak known as Donner dies & Mottlee (healer) dies as well, We wake up to find Wombat without a mark on him & Song has hoofprints on her, (possible try to kill Wombat during the night?), aemon says that the hoofmarks might be vig?, Locke starts Kemian vote, Lily says "Yes I know wombat is dead" what you mean by that? He seems very much alive to me o_O, also states

pinged me for no real reason – just gut – TMD, Aemon, Wombat, Thorum (now Meesh.) Aemon and Wombat always ping me, and frankly, I think Womby is town this time.
, also accuses "Wombat

Aemon

TMD

Adella

Thorum" of being the PR giver & probably scum in that order, also says she will drop it & that Kemian pings her radar, mmeesh says that the PR giver is probably scum but it's not big deal who it is possibly since they MAY be town.

Page 15, Alanna says the PR giver may be trying to make people look scummy or lily might be trying to take away suspicions from her, aemon reminds people of wombat trying to put pressure on me but hasn't found anything scummy about my posts, adella points out that she received a note saying "no evils voted for song during day 2", which those people at the end of Day 2 are "Wombat, Locke, Adella, Alanna, Krak, Song, Lily.", Kemian seems to have no clue about who the PR giver is, meesh says she isn't sure about kemian but that he is "a candidate" for being scum, adella hopes there isn't a recruiter in the game for the mafia team, Adella points out that Song was saved from a lynch & then NKed.

Page 16, Alanna asks if a majority was reached on Song for the day, adella worried about aemon's PR being fake & setting himself up as innocent, Alanna says the lynch list is kind of weird in itself, & kemian votes for Adella, (also lots of accusations between Kemian & Adella on that page), Kemian did point out that my name was skipped for the vote for Song even though I did vote for her though.

(My focus is starting to slip now so I'll try to finish this recap after I get off work & get home tonight).

I revealed because i have four confirmed innocents, there are only eight or nine people in the game, and only one mafia is dead. Do the math people, talmanes lynch could have lost us the game. and if you want proof, ask i will gladly reveal who i know to be innocent. Which is as i said, almost half the people alive. Song, you are not one that i have viewed. So stop pushing or i will lynch you today. You don't like my reveal, i dont like that i dont know your alignment, especially when we are getting close to end game. So i repeat. Knock it off, or your head will be on the chopping block.

wow, i should really read the whole page before i post. Ok, yeah. That was me trying to smoke something out of aemon. So since you all don't believe me. I will reveal who i know to be innocent.

I feel like such a fool. I totally misread the OP. I thought that the crossed off names were dead, not players that had been replaced.

so now that i realize we have 10 players left, i realize that my reveal was way too premature.

ohhhh, guys, i really FUBARED this one up.....

Well, i don't really see any other option but to reveal who i know to be innocent and gain the trust of them and the other couple remaining townies, and band together and take out the scum.

Feel free to sprout out other ideas, because i am totally scatterbrained right now.

Oh, and btw, the two peeps who voted for me... meesh and locke, i have not viewed you. So, dont mess with the man who has the power. Even if he does mess it up.

Archived