DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

Tunneling? He hit memqithna. Compulsion PR and is now trying to claim town. If LZM actually viewed him then Talm is the godfather. At this point I'm still not sure about LZM's finder claim but will wait until after Talm is revealed as straight mafia or godfather to detetermine whether he was dupe or accomplice.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tunneling? He hit me with a compulsion PR and is now trying to claim town. If LZM actually viewed him then Talm is the godfather. At this point I'm still not sure about LZM's finder claim but will wait until after Talm is revealed as straight mafia or godfather to detetermine whether he was dupe or accomplice.

Fixed

You're calling it Compulsions, Aemon, but that is not the wording tha was used in the PR. You came up with that term for it. I have quite a different idea about what it is, and I'm sure if you think about it long enough (in terms of reindeer), it will come ot you. That said, I don't want to say anymore since we can't reveal, and I don't want to risk revealing Talmanes lol.

so aemon, i can by your story of talm being a godfather, truly.

But i am not gonna lynch on someone who it is only possible, when i am more certian of someone else.

im going with my gut on this one, and my gut (and other, previously pointed out factors) is screaming Meesh

You are more certain of your gut than an admittd PR giver seducing people and making them so adoring they cannot think of betraying him when it is impossible for him to be the only reindeer that might have that that kind of loving feeling? What do you need? A signed confession from him?

I know nothing about these reindeer except for mine. Alanna knows what reindeer it is, but i sure as hell dont. I am starting to see your point aemon, but i am not gonna let meesh slip out of this one. And you cant be modkilled if you dont say a name.

So here is the predicament.

Talm has slightly been role claimed. Not by himself though. Aemon has flat out said that is impossible, therefor saying he is said character. Enough to center the attention around the two. And i myself am more positive about Aemons alighnment.

And there is still the meesh debacle.

Who i am 99.9 percent positive is scum.

So, townies, lets consolidate around Talm or Meesh, or we wont get a lynch.

Vote Count:

Talmanes - Song, Aemon, Locke, Wombat

Wombat - Talmanes

Meesh - LZM, Lily

TMD - Meesh

I think this is a correct vote count. My vote will go towards TALMANES. Not only in the interest of getting a lynch. If he's telling the truth, at least the game isn't over. If Meesh is telling the truth, it probably is.

I really don't know who to believe, I wish I had time to do a reread and make a better informed vote. But deadline is coming up, so I'll have to reread for later.

DAY 5 VOTE

Talm (5): Lily, Locke, Song, Aemon, Wombat, Aemon, Locke, Wombat, Alanna

Wombat (1): Talm

TMD (1): Wombat, Led, Meesh,

Led (0): Meesh, Locke

Meesh (2): Led, Wombat , Locke, Lily

With 12 players it takes 7 to lynch, you have just over 10 mins

Oh, and I'm so enjoying watching you play this game.. *runs off and giggles*

I do want to say...if LZM is telling the truth, and if Adella's list is all true still, it is incredibly likely that Meesh 2.0, Song 2.0, TMD, and AJ are mafia, or that at least three of them are (bearing in mind there could be a godfather who turned up innocent). Because we begain with 20 players, meaning likely there were 5 mafia to start. We've killed one, which would mean there are likely 4 left.

Talm (5): Lily, Locke, Song, Aemon, Wombat, Aemon, Locke, Wombat, Alanna

Wombat (1): Talm

TMD (1): Wombat, Led, Meesh,

Led (0): Meesh, Locke

Meesh (2): Led, Wombat , Locke, Lily

All day long the arguing goes on, unvotes and votes like there is no tomorrow, but you just can't seem to decide who you think is mafia. Time is running out as some pointed out, but no consensus is made. You couldn't even make your mind up about whether you prefered a Swan or a Lake, the Lake won! So you settle down by the fire for the night. No Lynch!

As you are collecting firewood, a screwed up note is found under a log. it reads:

LESSA also known as Landeer, is dead only to you. the Dark One has taken one of his favourites away to play with.

You send Wombat down to the Lake to get some water. After a while he doesn't return. You are tired, but have to head down to find him, you were looking forward to something hot, and he had taken way too long. There he lay face down in the water of the Lake, drowned. It looks like he slipped and banged his head on a rock in the water and drowned.

It is now NIGHT 6, send in all your night actions. You have until Thursday 8pm GMT

MODKILL: MCS has been Modkilled due to inactivity. He was Reginald, the one that got turned down by Santa when he chose Rudolph to guide his sleigh, He was a traitor to all those fans of Santa

Archived