DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

Maybe you're both Town. That would explain why you were both viewed as Innocent. >.>

It'd also explain why, after that first strange and scummy PR, Talmanes didn't appear to attempt more chaos.

Also, after tonight we'll have 9 people left, I believe. Assuming, that there will also be 2 mafia remaining, we can survive lynching a Townie and and getting a townie NKed for 2 phases still assuming nothing else happens. Those are pretty decent odds. 3 shots, if we're lucky....and stupid. >.>

Milk

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you're both Town. That would explain why you were both viewed as Innocent. >.>

It'd also explain why, after that first strange and scummy PR, Talmanes didn't appear to attempt more chaos.

Also, after tonight we'll have 9 people left, I believe. Assuming, that there will also be 2 mafia remaining, we can survive lynching a Townie and and getting a townie NKed for 2 phases still assuming nothing else happens. Those are pretty decent odds. 3 shots, if we're lucky....and stupid. >.>

Milk

I realize that we should be ok even if a Townie dies from our lynch, but still, something doesn't sit right with me about this. Like I said Aemon has to know that once I'm dead and my character is revealed he will be lynched next. I can't see him putting himself on the line like that if he didn't have a plan up his sleeve.

He is either scum, or sadly mistaken in his Reindeer knowledge.

I've been thinking about the revealling stuff, and making it clearer.

You can guess make assumptions etc to anything to do with roles. However you cannot hint at either yes or no at whether you have that role or not. You can speculate about others but not mention anything that may hint at yours, whether you are telling the truth or lying.

i think that sets the record straight, if any more questions then just ask.

All right, after rereading I now see that the only thing Talm and I have in common is that we each have a great rack. I still have a problem with the PR PM using words like "seduction", but I'm gonna let that go for the time being and try to focus on who else might be scum. In apology to Talm, I will voluntarily reveal before Wombat's coroner report so there is no doubt about my role. Wombat was not a deflector. I am, for lack of a better word, an attractor. Each night I target one person and any actions sent to that person are instead sent to me.

Night 1- wombat, received PR

Night 2- lily, no effect

Night 3- Adella, no effect, Adella died. Asked mod about that result and was informed I had been roleblocked.

Night 4- Alanna, no effect

Night 5- do you really want to know before dawn?

Looking at the vote count for day 5 I would be most likely to go for Locke and Song as being two people who did have not been cleared and were still on Talm at the end of day 5. If indeed Talm is innocent then mafia would not really want to pull votes off him. Of course Meesh and Lily had a whole thing going on at the same tome that I will be looking into very soon. That's all I got for now.

Something doesn't sit right about me with you jumping off my case so suddenley.

You've been acting like you thought I was scum without a shadow of a doubt, and now you just back off.

Judging by the circumstances it seems to me that you might be trying to just draw attention off of yourself so you won't get lynched. I'm still watching you.

You wake, looking tentatively around you. As the others begin to stir and arise you find that no one is dead. You are so relieved.

You look around for a note to give you some clue as to Wombats true heart, but you can find nothing.

It is now Day, there are 10 left it takes 6 to lynch.

On the ninth Day of Christmas

My true love sent to me

Nine Ladies Dancing

eight....

You must vote SALSA or SAMBA

ok. Im starting to get mad.

Locke is town aligned.

Somebody is screwing with me.

No way i can hit townies five days in a effing row

Why didn't you view somebody not on the assumed-town list? Right now I just seems like you're trying to prove it right when you could be finding scum OFF that list.

I was a roleblocker once and I don't think I ever actually blocked mafia. So, I feel your pain. Or, I think I did once, but it wasn't the nightkiller so it didn't really matter. Alanna makes a good point, though, why look at Locke, who was on Adella's list?

Okay, two things. First of all, I received a little note from the mod during the Night, and I see no reason to keep its contents secret. It says one of the people on the attempted Talmanes lynch yesterday is mafia. Unfortunately, the way she presented the list to me, I'm not sure if that includes people who voted for him but then unvoted him, and I'm not sure if that includes Talmanes himself. I asked Talya to clarify, but she wouldn't :P

So, the people who voted him and whose votes remained on him by the end of the day: Song, Aemon, Locke, Wombat, Alanna (me). Then there was one person who voted for him but unvoted: Lily. And then there is Talmanes himself.

If you want to cross-reference this with Adella's list, that would mean it can't be Locke, Wombat, ot Lily. Of course, Wombat has died and come back, so who knows if his alignment has changed. Or anyone else's. I'm starting to think these lists aren't really all that helpful.

Also, Aemon, when you said the word 'seduction' was used, it actually made me think of an entirely different reindeer that Talmanes could be from who I think you are claiming to be. LOL. So maybe you really are both innocent.

SAMBA.

SALSA

I know it's been said before, but I'm also kind of wondering at Zep's choice on who to view overNight. >.<

I'm not entirely sure who to vote, but Song was on my suspect list and Song seems as good a choice as any for the moment in light of the new list, so VOTE SONG.

Well I took over for Tyty, but my power is that I can make people vote with me if I want. I don't know if Ty ever used it (I don't think so), but I know for sure I didn't use it. If I was mafia, I would've used it yesterday to lynch Tal. What happened with the whole Meesh thing or Tal thing? I don't get it. Also about the whole me leaving my vote on Tal, I don't unvote someone unless I'm pretty sure they aren't mafia or there is someone else who I feel is a better vote. yesterday there wasn't a better lynch option, though Meesh was high up there, but I thought Tal was the best lynch option so it could clear up all the arguing and finger pointing going on.

Salsa

Archived