DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol well you can lynch me if you really want to, it will do you no good. I'm not mafia, but I'm also not important, so you won't lose much.

I'm not sure, can I reveal my role?

Oh well Aemon knows what it is anyway.

Also for the record, Wombat is a Deflector of some sort.

Well it appears that no one else will post tonight, but I'll leave you with this.

I don't know how much I'll be on tomorrow, and I'll assume that I will be dead next time I look at the thread, but at this point, we can't really afford to lose another townie, not even an unimportant one.

So if you don't kill me, I can reveal my role, pending approval from the Modess, though I think it should be obvious by now.

It's kind of funny how quickly aemon jumped off the Talm wagon. Especially since it's his list. Talm didn't reveal and then you have someone else come out and say he's innocent. Does that mean you're a cop LZM? You either divulge all the information so we can make an informed decision, or you don't reveal at all because I don't ever believe half reveals. I just find the fact that aemon jumped off so quickly to maybe be a front? I'm not taking my vote off until he reveals. It's been said many times that you can divulge everything but names. All this stalling is really getting on my nerves. Day is running out and even though we got Kemian last time without a majority, the modd goddess (whom I bowdown to in the awesomeness that is Her) might not be as lenient next time. Also most people don't get on until after deadline. It's always a scramble at the very end of the day. We need to make the whole day count. /end rant.

@Song- we still have 2 days 5 hours before deadline and 4 votes on him. He has claimed PR giver. He has stated that on night one he targeted Wombat and got deflected. Why are you so fire up to lynch him without actually exploring other options? Before you ask, no I do not trust him. PR giver (in my experience) is rarely a town ability because it is designed to cause chaos in the game. My vote will more than likely go back on Talm by the end of the day, but I REALLY want to hear what LZM has to say for himself.

Well I'm glad at least some of you got what I was saying. In the interest of not being modkilled I waited for confirmation.

Yes I'm a PR giver, yes I targeted Wombat and it got deflected to Aemon.

Yes I agree my role seems scummy, I mean I would kill to have this ability when I was scum, but that being said, I am Town.

I actually get to give one every night, but I missed a couple and was hesitant to use my ability after the first time, because I didn't want to cause chaos.

Oh and to those of you who thought I was scummy for believing that Aemon didn't fake his PR, although it is blatantly obvious already, just to make sure everyone gets it, I knew he didn't fake it, because, although indirectly, I gave it to him.

Knowing Wombat is a deflector, I figured he was likely scum, and gave Alanna a PR to go after him, without making it obvious. This happened to be the day she was gone, so it was never in effect.

After seeing Wombat's reaction, I am now even more sure that he is scum.

VOTE WOMBAT

Also LZM, I appreciate the backing up, but if you are a Cop, it is better to not reveal, unless you have confirmed protection, as it will make you a big target. Everyone probably assumes it anyway, but what's done is done.

I'm watching for the moment, rather interested in a few things, foremost being LZM jumping out as he did. Honestly, that was a bad move on your part, as far as I'm concerned, the lynch would have been stopped before long and without your help. I want to hear more from you, though.

What exactly did you two pick up on Aemon and Lily, to suggest Talm was the PR giver? I know he's come out with it now, but I'm just curious for curious sake. I keep rereading the page and not getting that in the slightest, but maybe somethings not quite connecting right for me.

And Song, you should tred a little more carefully, we're pretty far from end-day, you pushing a lynch is a tad scummy-seeming.

Can we get a confirmation from Alanna that she was given a PR please?

Edit after preview for new thought: I'm inclined to side with Aemon a little bit at this point. Talmanes, I'm wary to say that the PR giver role would be Town aligned, given that you gave such distraction with Aemon on Day 1(?) aiming at Locke, then you try to get Alanna to target Wombat. When we could actually be searching out scum, there you are with the distraction, Sham-WOW! unsure.gif I know roles don't always equal their alignments, but PR giver seems scummy, and deflector seems scummy, but aren't you supporting what you shouldn't by voting Wombat? Just funny to me. happy.gif

• Club Leader

Talm, I did see a connection between you and Aemon over that PR. I thought it was that it was faked and you were both scum. At least you've cleared him, more or less. I still have a hard time believing your power is a town power.

I'll wait and see what Aemon and LZM offer. I'm not moving my vote just yet.

The truth is that LZM has already painted a bullseye on his back whether he shares his info or not. He might as well tell us what he knows and how he knows it.

I gotta say, Talmanes, you're looking pretty suspect here. What were you trying to accomplish with that first PR? Cause it caused chaos, and I don't see a Townie making that. Also, why wait until now to reveal? The only thing different I see is you being under pressure and in danger of being lynched...*awaits Led*

Lol well you can lynch me if you really want to, it will do you no good. I'm not mafia, but I'm also not important, so you won't lose much.

I'm not sure, can I reveal my role?

Oh well Aemon knows what it is anyway.

Also for the record, Wombat is a Deflector of some sort.

Now let me disect this post to make it a little more obvious for those of you not picking up on it. By saying Aemon already knows my role, I was trying to imply that he knew, because he had a PR. Then when I said that Wombat was a Deflector, I was trying to make it obvious that my PR was meant for him. I was still not willing to reveal here because I didn't know if I could.

I gotta say, Talmanes, you're looking pretty suspect here. What were you trying to accomplish with that first PR? Cause it caused chaos, and I don't see a Townie making that. Also, why wait until now to reveal? The only thing different I see is you being under pressure and in danger of being lynched...*awaits Led*

Um, Locke? What exactly more do you need? I was in danger of getting lynched, so I revealed. You said it yourself. I had no reason to reveal earlier. And on my first PR, it was early in the game, and I wanted to have some fun, plus I made it so freaking random, that I didn't think anyone would actually go along with the arguments. I would never have done something like that later in the game, and I didn't. The one I gave to Alanna, I did because I strongly suspected Wombat, and wanted to help get some attention payed to him. I planned on carefully adding on to Alanna's arguments, that I instructed had to be reasonable, so that we could get a good lynch on the player I found most likely to be scum.

I realize that a PR giver isn't very helpful to the town, but that is why, after my first PR I didn't use it, except to try and get scum lynched.

Ack. I'm way too tired right now to make much sense of this. I'll have to reread and post my thoughts tomorrow.

But yes, I did get that PR. Which, I'm sorry, Talamanes :D I actually felt really bad that I missed the whole day and therefore never acted on it lol. Though I don't know that I would have been much help to you, I'm not very good at building cases.

I didn't say anything about having received a PR since the PR itself specified that I could say nothing about a PR. And I wasn't sure if that meant I could say anything after the day phase was over.

This guy is the finder.

Talm is innocent along with every single other effing person I have viewed all effing game. Not one single god dam scum. But i guess with all of my views i can narrow down to a group now that the player pop is down.

Talm (2): Lily, Locke, Song, Aemon

Wombat (1): Talm

You have until Tuesday 8pm GMT

On the Seventh Day of Christmas, my True love sent to me

Seven Swans a Swimming

Six Geese a Laying Five Gold Rings Four Coley Birds Three French hens Two Turtle Doves A Partridge in a Pear Tree

VOTE SWAN or LAKE

Archived