DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about that Lily, It's about the only time I can guarantee being on here, if I could do later I would. Though I might be able to stretch it by 2 hours, would that help?

Trouble is I can't do it at work, as i don't have any info there and can't guarantee the times.... :sad:

I just want to point out that the Song List has proven accurate so far. Kemian and Lessa were on the MCS lynch and not on the Song List and have flipped scum. Myself and Talm are in the same position. We should lynch Talm come morning and see if LZM is being truthful or covering for scum.

If someone other than Led is NKed come morning, that's confirmation in itself.

Curious about Lessa going down last night, though. I'm gonna check her death scene to see if anything's different.

I'd be happy to vote Meesh or Talmanes come morning. Probably Talmanes in favour of what appears will be the likely majority, but we'll see.

Lessa's death was bloody unlike all the previous NK's which were spotless. Mayhaps the Vigilante struck again? (Recall Song earlier in the game) Although what was the mafia up to then? Maybe it was Deflected by Wombat somehow like Talmanes PR and the form of death thus shifted somehow.....? I could see Wombat being targeted for a NK, assuming he's Town.

I wish people would depend less on the lists and use actual solid examples from the game, instead of or in addition to the list reasoning.

The only reasons I've seen used against me are "gut feeling" and "not on a cleared innocent list." That's another reason I revealed--I have no other defense because I have nothing I can defend against.

Zep, either you're scum or you're just wanting me to be scum, because I swear I'm not. I do get put on the lynch block a lot when I'm town, though. (what a solid defense that is, right? This is why I revealed.)

With less possible numbers of scum, who still thinks I'm scum and why? Please, the why is what's killing me. No one is giving solid whys.

I tend to believe Aemon over Talm, and I can see his logic that Talm is probably not a town PR giver. The things he did with his PRs don't seem like a town thing to do. No counterclaim of finder, so I am forced to believe Zep, even though the way he went about everything was very hard to swallow, at least for me. I'll vote for Talm come morning.

We haven't had a healer pop up dead, have we? It is possible Led will be protected.

I'm also confused about the Song list now - I thought Kemian and Lessa weren't on it, so how has it been disproved?

Meesh, I honestly never thought you were scum. When Led first revealed his innocents, I was more inclined to go after someone else not innocent, but by the time I got on, everyone had decided to vote for you. However, I wouldn't say that I for sure think you're innocent, either. I honestly can't remember seeing enough of you to know what I think.

Yes, our healer is dead. I think it was Mottlee.... I could go back and look to be sure, but our healer died a while back. I'm pretty confident since I just did a reread last night. XD

And thanks for responding to my question, Alanna, it always gets infuriating when no one will tell you what they actually think of you so you can respond to it. Or at least, it always frustrates me. I like being given a chance to defend myself before people jump on me.

Locke. Why would that be confirmation huh? especilly when that is what i would do. If you didn't kill the finder when they revealed, it would spread lots of dissension and discord. If i was scum in this situation, I wouldn't kill the finder either. I would have had someone plant the seeds like you just did, and let it grow from there. You are so scummy right now locke. My vote goes to you in the morning. If im still alive that is

(Just had to retype this since I accidentally closed my browser)

Thank God I can talk again! I was silenced for my very tiny hint earlier, for the rest of the day phase.

It was very hard not being able to post.

Things seem to be looking up now with two scum down!

Now I just want to preface this with the following: Unless you are illiterate, please stop using the contents of my PR's as to why I look scummy. I have explained them.

Also for the record Meesh, it was your reveal that made me think you were scum. It seemed like just trying to get the town off your back to me.

Also after this post:

because you are that reindeer?

Yes

I am 100% sure that Aemon is scum, and he will receive my vote tomorrow. I'm actually kinda surprised he wasn't silenced or something as well, but oh well. Though that could prove that he is lying. Though I believe there are consequences even if you make up a character.

Also in reply to this:

Which is what I have been trying so hard to avoid. I did ask Talya if we could guess names of the other players and she said yes. That is why I'm comfortable naming Talm Graendal. I really am trying to live the spirit of the rule here and no looking for loopholes.

Really? Are You kidding me? Has anyone else seen any WoT themed characters in this CHRISTMAS themed game? Because I sure haven't. He is definitely reaching here, and I find it obvious.

Oh and did Led ever say everyone that he viewed? I thought he did I couldn't find it.

Back on topic; If you are going to lynch me, then so be it, but I implore you to at least be reasonable and look at right is in front of you.

If someone other than Led is NKed come morning, that's confirmation in itself.

Curious about Lessa going down last night, though. I'm gonna check her death scene to see if anything's different.

I'd be happy to vote Meesh or Talmanes come morning. Probably Talmanes in favour of what appears will be the likely majority, but we'll see.

Also I missed this post but I agree with Led to some extent here. That post is exactly the kind of thing I was doing in my last game. Carefully putting forth ideas to lead the Town to kill who I wanted. This makes you look scummy, but I disagree with Led whereas, as I said. I will be voting for Aemon.

Talm........

Lessa was Landeer.........

and then Kemian was Jaichim Carradeer......

I totally see the WoT reference

I thought that Jaichim was a very similar name to Carridin in the books, I just figured it was some character from some Christmas show I didn't know. I don't see the Landeer correlation though. I suppose then if he is accusing me of being "Graendeer" or something along the lines of that, at least then it is a plausible character I suppose. Regardless, I'm still Town.

Ok so I found it, and since I'm still presuming you to be innocent for the time being, although there is always a possibility you are scum, I now have to assume that Aemon somehow gave you a false innocent reading. It has to either be that, or that you are scum and know who is innocent, simply because they are not on your team.

Like I said, I'm positive Aemon is scum because of what he has posted, and even after my mistake in failing to see the WoT correlations, I still have my primary reason for my suspicions.

Archived