DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goose

Yeah, i am running out of ideas myself. Not that i had alot to start with. but I am thinking that Adellas list and Aemons list are the best ways to go. Cross reference aemon, talm and lessa to see if they are on adellas list, and go from there.

Nice, Aemon. That's pretty good thinking.

However, if Kemian flips Mafia come Day, I'll likely vote Alanna.

That is, if I survive. I've got a feeling that it's my turn to get NKed. Actually, they'll prolly go after Lily. I'll save that feeling for Night 5.

My reasoning being as follows(in case my reasoning that I'm wrong is wrong): She didn't vote for Kemian either time. While the second time, she had RL excuse, the first time not so much.

Also, if you're on that list, I would suggest looking at your name and think about if you're Town or not then make a judgement about it

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean that because I'm on the list and I know I'm town, I should believe the list? Because that doesn't make any sense.

I'm a little leery of this lynch on Kemian; I will likely withhold voting for him if I can. I don't staunchy believe he's town, but it's weird to see him getting so much flak for not believing the list. I'm not sure I believe the list either. I agree it would be a odd lie since Adella wasn't under any presure, but Adella is also a very complex thinker as mafia :D

At this point, I don't feel strongly about Kemian or Adella, though. I'm also still wondering about Aemon.

This was about in the middle, and I believe she posted once more between that and the lynch without adding her own vote. Correlation?

Here's something I thought of while driving around town this morning. We haven't seen a PR since the one given to me. What if the PR giver made Adella say that and that is why she was NKed? I'm going to go back and check everything she said that day and make sure she was killed that night. Regardless, I believe the people I mentioned are our best bet for scum right now.

That's an interesting thought Aemon. However, it was on the same day as your PR.

Also, knowing my own alignment makes me think its true. We see numerous Townies and no mafia as of yet. But we should keep tabs on who the mafia decides to NK just in case.

Sorry, but you know it's true. :biggrin::blush: The List makes you a target. O.o

The same reason I am, Lessa. The Song List cross referenced with the MCS lynch leaves only you,me and talm as suspected scum. I have not been able to go back and check that day yet, Aust, but it sounds right and that means it is likely good info. I may not have a chance to check that until late tonight/early tomorrow. New Years preparations are in full swing right now. HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!! Just in case I don't make it on again today.

My reasoning being as follows(in case my reasoning that I'm wrong is wrong): She didn't vote for Kemian either time. While the second time, she had RL excuse, the first time not so much.

Also, if you're on that list, I would suggest looking at your name and think about if you're Town or not then make a judgement about it

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean that because I'm on the list and I know I'm town, I should believe the list? Because that doesn't make any sense.

I'm a little leery of this lynch on Kemian; I will likely withhold voting for him if I can. I don't staunchy believe he's town, but it's weird to see him getting so much flak for not believing the list. I'm not sure I believe the list either. I agree it would be a odd lie since Adella wasn't under any presure, but Adella is also a very complex thinker as mafia :D

At this point, I don't feel strongly about Kemian or Adella, though. I'm also still wondering about Aemon.

This was about in the middle, and I believe she posted once more between that and the lynch without adding her own vote. Correlation?

I'm not sure what you're getting at here because I did exactly what I said I would do. You'll notice I said I would withhold voting for him if I could. That means, if the rest of you were able to get a lynch without my voting him (whether that was a lynch on him or someone else), I would not vote for him. I don't believe in voting for people unless I really believe they're scum or if my vote is needed to get a majority (because I also really don't believe in random modkills).

I ha e now had a chance to recheck Adella's posting and the day of my PR and they are different. Adella told us about thenlist the day after my PR And on that day really strted making a case against me for supposed PR irregulularities. Inal wondering if we have a puppeteer in our midst. The wY she was posting was definitely not a PR. Ut.I can see it as someone controlling her posts. Especially the way she went after Kemian after laying a case for me.I need to think on this some more. It seemed like someone was trying to take advantage of this to clear their name (I want to say Locke) but I've had entirely too much whiskey tonight to put any faith in that comment. See you in the morning.

That's an interesting thought Aemon. However, it was on the same day as your PR.

Also, knowing my own alignment makes me think its true. We see numerous Townies and no mafia as of yet. But we should keep tabs on who the mafia decides to NK just in case.

Sorry, but you know it's true. :biggrin::blush: The List makes you a target. O.o

I'd just like to ask you why you would lie about something so easily verifiable, Locke. To tell you the truth it looks like someone trying to make sure that line of thinking was not followed up on.

GOOSE and EGG were a draw and random.org chose GOOSE

Yopu wake up and find blood all around the fireplace. Not too far away you find Lessa's body. She has been killed! Avoiding the blood stained snow you circle round to a notice on the nearest Tree...

Kemian was also known as Jachim Carrideer, not one in favour of Father Christmas, his master lies in darker realms

With Lessa dead there are now are 12 of you left, it takes 7 to lynch. You have until Tuesday 4th Jan 8pm GMT (+5 EST)

Sorry, but you know it's true. :biggrin::blush: The List makes you a target. O_o

I'd just like to ask you why you would lie about something so easily verifiable, Locke. To tell you the truth it looks like someone trying to make sure that line of thinking was not followed up on.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here because I did exactly what I said I would do. You'll notice I said I would withhold voting for him if I could. That means, if the rest of you were able to get a lynch without my voting him (whether that was a lynch on him or someone else), I would not vote for him. I don't believe in voting for people unless I really believe they're scum or if my vote is needed to get a majority (because I also really don't believe in random modkills).

So you're saying you would've put the hammer vote on him if no one else did? It didn't really read that way. Anyway, you're on the List. I didn't see that before. So now it really comes down to whether or not to believe the List. I'm going to start out by tentatively voting Talmanes

Sorry, I was posting on memory. I'm actually starting to be more inclined to think that the List is a fake....*sighs* I don't know. It makes too much sense either way. At least we got Kemian.

Archived