DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok i'm back..*pokes MCS* I've had no internet for the last 5 days and this was the first I could go to a shop selling roiuters that was actually open. There are still closed arlound here due to Christmas Day and Boxing day being on a weekend, so they take Monday Tuesday off in Lieu, only the chain stores are open (which i have to travel for.

night is ended and I will be back soon with the results, once i have had a chance to work it all out.

ALL: Read your role PM's because I'm not getting all the actions in and that could make or break the game for either side....

You wake after what seems like a long sleep, feeling quite refreshed you are surprised when Kemian walks back into the camp, twice now. First Wombat now Kemina, things aren't what they seem. It means, of course, that there won't be any clue as to Kemian nor Wombats alignment. You hopefully think that no one can be dead, but there lying where she had slept was Adella. not moving, nor a scratch on her.

ADELLA has been Killed.

KEMIAN is now back in the game.

It is Day 4

With 14 left it takes 8 to Lynch. DAY 4 end Thursday 2000hrs (GMT - +5 EST)

On the Fifth Day of Christmas My True Love sent to me

5 Gold Rings

Four Colley Birds

Three French Hens

Two Turtle Doves

And a Partridge in a Pear tree.

VOTE GOLD or RING

You have 24 hrs

Oh, definitely RING. >.>

I, too, think info on Kemian's alignment would have been SUPER-helpful to us, it's why I voted for him, honestly, and now we have a confusing and unhelpful situation with players coming back to life after they die.

I say "unhelpful" with information in mind; if they're town, then it's good to have them back for the numbers, at least.

It's too bad we have to wait for Adella's alignment, though she was likely Town and telling the truth about her list, based on her death scene. That's pretty awesome, if she wasn't lying. :laugh:

• Club Leader

I like to take a different approach to finding scum - anything that's outside the box. So here's what I've been doing. Assuming (and that's not always a good idea, I know) that Adella's list is real (which I am doing because she WAS nightkilled after all, which kind of validates her townieness.) These are the players left alive who are NOT on the list:

LZM

Aemon

Talmanes

TMD

Kemian

MCS

Tynaal

Lessa

Meesh

AJ

That's 10 players and in a 20 player game, we should have 5 mafia, so we should have a 50% chance of hitting one if we go off this list. We could go with Kemian again or try a new direction. I can make a case for about 4 of them, but I don't want to make a huge post and I'd rather hear what you all think, anyway. I may share a few of those later.

Honestly I'm ready to go after people who haven't been posting, especially those that dropped off before the holidays officially started. dry.gif

My only hesitation on voting Kemian would be him coming back to life again and us losing another lynch. I think Lily has a point with our 50/50 chances on that list.

That worries me as well, Alanna. But there's nothing for it. Besides, the probability to have the ability to have multiple resurrections would seem somewhat low.

We should assume for now that the list is true. The only realistic way for it not to be that I can see is for Adella to have been deceived somehow.

• Club Leader

Gold I suppose. I'm a bit hesitant to fully go after that list however, until we have actual verification. It seems to possibly be all we have to go on now though, so we might not have a choice.

This is the second time you've pinged my radar, Talm. Do you honestly think the mafia would have killed one of their own? It's a really safe bet that she was town - definitely worth gambling on and the best thing we've got.

In case I'm dead in the morning, here is the other time.

Well on the PR note, I have to say, honestly, it seemed so obvious a PR and so incredibly random, that I can't think he would choose that if he were trying to fake one, but I could always be wrong. I know it's good to look at PRs, but that one, I think, won't give us much information, as it seemed relatively pointless.

I'm also a bit curious to see if we will have the promised resurrection, but also to see the roles of the recently deceased.

The perfect thing to say if it is fake and he is on Aemon’s team. I can’t believe I missed that the first time around.

Archived