Talya

End of Day 2 Lynch

Wombat (1): song

Ty (0): Wombat

Krak (1): Aemon

Song (7): Wombat, Locke, Adella, Alanna, Krak, Song, Lily

Locke (1): Krak, Kemian

With 18 it took 10 to lynch

The day seemed to go on for a long time, despite the short winter days. The wind blew through the trees biting at you all and the snow drifted around you making the going hard. Slowly arguments flared about who they thought should be lynched. By the end of the day a majority hadn't been reached. You were all tired and made camp for the night, knowing a chance had been wasted. The trees creaked around you under the weight of the snow. Soon a fire was started and some were collecting fire wood. The crack came and half a tree came tumbling down crashing into the snow below. You thought you had seen someone there, so you rush over, there was not only 1 but 2 bodies lying in the snow. Their eyes open in the cold stare of death.

Mottlee and Krak have been killed by a fallen branch.

As you return to the camp you find a note pinned to one of the logs beside the fire. On it wrote:

Meesh, also known as Comet Died and so no more will the flash of time be known, that power is lost.

It is now night, all night actions to me by Sunday 19th December 1800 hrs GMT (+5 EST)

HEN: 7

GARLIC: 8

someone has recieved an advantage...maybe!

There is Talya's end of day post. Not my fault.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all wake up in the morning and the first thing you notice is a Stocking on MCS's body. Running over you grab it and open it to find a highly decorated card inside. On the back are the words.

You have killed Dasher, one of Santa's favourite Reindeers.

His gift is now gone, the deflector is dead.

Below there is more writing

Here is a list of all of those who used a night action for Night one

from The Pear Tree.

Unfortunately nothing else is writing there due to his death

You settle down then, feeling empty. MCS had been one of the good guys! He's made a mistake and you had punished him badly. The Guilt was deeper in some than in others, Some there was none at all.

As you fully take on the day, you realise that Meesh is Missing. You hadn't seen her since last night. Slowly you begin to search your small camp. There, behind a big oak, not too far from the fire lay Meesh, not a mark on her but something about made her look like she was dead.

Meesh is dead, it is now day 2. You have 3 days to make a Lynch, it ends 8pm GMT (+5 EST). With 18 players it takes 10 to Lynch

I was just doing a reread and this actually inclines me more to believe that the list is genuine. Apparently one of the possible gifts from the votes is a list.

For whatever reason, I just don't see Kemian as being mafia based on the little we have to go on, but with less than 24 hours left to vote, and knowing I won't be on again before the deadline, I'm going to place my vote on him, in the interest of a majority lynch. Information's sake only.

Kemian

I'd volunteer myself to go back and double-check who all voted for Song, to make sure we have an accurate list, but I'm honestly not feeling up to it right now (a shocker; I usually enjoy doing vote counts XD). If anyone is interested in doing that, though.... I think someone already went back and checked, but I don't remember seeing a more accurate list put up after that. Adella's explanations seem believable enough for the time being, as do Aemon's. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Question, because I really don't feel up to going back and looking right now, was it Song who had the mark on her in her death scene or the other person? >.> If she was the one someone thought might have been vig-killed, then that means she wasn't necessarily innocent, though that isn't truly important right now, we'll find out soon enough what her alignment was. *shrugs* Just an idle thought on my part.

Kemian (8): Locke, Lily, Adella, Aemon, Led, Lessa, AJ, Meesh, Talm

Aemon (1): Adella

Adella (1): Kemian

It didn't take so long this time and you got a majority, grabbing Kemian you hang him by the nearest tree and go off to find some where to camp for the night. As you have the fire going someone walks into the camp, you look up shocked, Wombat stands there looking very much alive. He shrugs and looks a little in shock himself, as well as cold. He settles down by the fire to join them all, looking at their shocked faces.

It is now Night...all actions in ASAP, you have until Christmas Eve. 1200GMT (+5 EST)

Wombat then hands a note that says.

Song: Bambi the doe eyed deer and town aligned is gone, her talent o get herself out of a lynch will never be shown.

That's why i said I could see why she kept saying it would be a wasted lynch. I also pointed out that she, in fact, did not have a resurrection ability.

In regards to Wombat, I normally distrust a resurrection as it is impossible to know if a persons alignment has been changed due to the resurrection unless we kill them again. Wombat (before death) was on the Song List. As I said before, I'm leaning towards trusting the list for the moment and think focusing on the people off the list will be our best chance at finding scum.

I'm afraid that my router has gone down again, and I can't get it up at all. I won't be able to get anything to sort it out until Monday (I'm at my Mum's now). Night will last until Monday evening. By then I hope I will have this sorted once and for all. I'm totally busy from now until Boxing day (Sunday, which is also a holiday here)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

To you all. I don't know when I will get chance to get back on here before Monday!

what is so merry about it? Guess what aemon, We had and invert explosion today, i spent my christmas morning cleaning up 100 barrels of invert.........YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY. Gotta love riggin buddy.

by the by, Alanna, why do you keep pushing your not so enthusiastic views on aemon being scumsies? Just wondering, cuz it is looking to me like scum trying to make a lynch case.....

I haven't said Aemon is scum at all. I just misunderstood a couple of things he said. And even what I misunderstood, I didn't take as anything scummy. I just thought it was faulty reasoning.

He is on my list of possible scum atm, is that what you mean? But that's just because of the PR; I still think it might have been faked. It's not enough to put him super high on my list though.

Archived