DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear you guys are wasting your lynch. You're not going to lynch me. That's all I'm going to say.

You are so right Motlee, it amazes me. Also I am so glad you voted garlic, that's exactl what I voted for! We are like two peas in a pod. Your like my idol. (not being sarcastic)

End of Day 2 Lynch

Wombat (1): song

Ty (0): Wombat

Krak (1): Aemon

Song (7): Wombat, Locke, Adella, Alanna, Krak, Song, Lily

Locke (1): Krak, Kemian

With 18 it took 10 to lynch

The day seemed to go on for a long time, despite the short winter days. The wind blew through the trees biting at you all and the snow drifted around you making the going hard. Slowly arguments flared about who they thought should be lynched. By the end of the day a majority hadn't been reached. You were all tired and made camp for the night, knowing a chance had been wasted. The trees creaked around you under the weight of the snow. Soon a fire was started and some were collecting fire wood. The crack came and half a tree came tumbling down crashing into the snow below. You thought you had seen someone there, so you rush over, there was not only 1 but 2 bodies lying in the snow. Their eyes open in the cold stare of death.

Mottlee and Krak have been killed by a fallen branch.

As you return to the camp you find a note pinned to one of the logs beside the fire. On it wrote:

Meesh, also known as Comet Died and so no more will the flash of time be known, that power is lost.

It is now night, all night actions to me by Sunday 19th December 1800 hrs GMT (+5 EST)

HEN: 7

GARLIC: 8

someone has recieved an advantage...maybe!

That was my first time with a PR and I have to say I enjoyed it. The PR was that I had to vehemently accuse Locke in every post and give q reason, vote for Krak, every 3 posts or so I had to express my love of cheese and finally, I had to ask two different people on two separate occasions what they would do for a Klondike bar. I have never heard of a 3-4 part PR before but there it is.

Song, did you choose who the person to receive the lynch would be or was it random?

The people who actually voted for Locke be because of my insane PR make me scratch my head. The reasons I gave were so off the wall and without gMe merit that I was sure everyone would know it was being forced by the PR. The same way I had to vote Krak.

Sorry guys, I spent the entire day yesterday traveling home from California to Iowa again, and didn't get home till after midnight. Had to work early this morning, so I haven't had any time to get on until now. I wasn't planning on being away from a computer so long, I actually planned on getting online when I got home from the airport last night. Stupid snow made the trip home take twice as long though.

Upon reading what I missed, and honestly I barely did more than skim, I did feel more inclined to think Song suspicious than anything else, though not in a huge way. Enough that she'd have had my vote if I'd been around to cast it.

But more thoughts tomorrow, I'm exhausted.

Hmmm...that was certainly an interesting day. I firstly find Kem a little scummy after his complete bandwagon with Aemon, even though it was obvious that Aemon had a PR. It just didn't make sense to me. Also Wombat is definitely in my sights. I can't explain it, but he just is coming off very scummy to me. I'm hesitant to go after him though, because he seemed very scummy in the last game I played with him, and he was town.

Hmmm...that was certainly an interesting day. I firstly find Kem a little scummy after his complete bandwagon with Aemon, even though it was obvious that Aemon had a PR. It just didn't make sense to me. Also Wombat is definitely in my sights. I can't explain it, but he just is coming off very scummy to me. I'm hesitant to go after him though, because he seemed very scummy in the last game I played with him, and he was town.

Ehh, Womby always seems scummy to me, so generally end up ignoring him unless it's glaringly obvious that he's scum LOL. But Kemian does need a look at for that vote, definitely. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna vote Song for now. Just vibes from your posts though I expect it's probably just your playing style and I gotta vote someone.

The first thing that made me wonder if Locke was scummy or not

Locke

Vibes are a lame excuse.

I wasnt the only one to vote for Locke...

Are you serious, Locke? Of all the things you've done, that vote is the scummiest of them all. And I am going to take this chance to publicly accuse you of stealing my NACHO CHEESE!!! you know how much I love that stuff and you just walk off with it? Total scum.

Wombat, what would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

I could see Aemon had a PR but at the time I believed it was food related. How was I to know it was a several parter where he had to accuse Locke all the time as well? Coupled with my thoughts on Locke previously it made sense to me to vote Locke and see if it would shake him into responding

heres not a lot to go on. im posting from my phone so ill be quick.

currently im inclined to vote Locke following up on Aemons suspicions of him.

will try to log on from a pc later to catch up and see if anything has broken loose

Hence I posted this. I didnt get a chance to get onto a pc until now and find everything else out

Upon rereading it appears to me that Song might have overexerted herself and has been left vulnerable to a counter.

Locke I'm still suspicious of, but I'm letting him off for the moment. Wombat, you too. We'll see how this lynch turns out.

Sorry Song, but we need a majority.

Unvote

Vote Song

And again Im not the only one that didnt pick up on Aemons full PR.

Look at me all you want but I thought I would preempt it with an explanation

I can kind of see where you're coming from, Kemian, but you did use Aemon's suspicions as your reason for voting, instead of your own, and Aemon was giving pretty...well...ridiculous reasons for voting Locke.

I don't think it necessarily stinks of scum, to me, but it doesn't seem a townie thing to do, either.

Like, it's too...careless...to come across as an outright scumtell, though you could definitely have just slipped up. I don't know how many mafia games you've played, so I don't know if it IS too careless to be a slip, or not. But it's definitely not town-like to vote someone based on the almost-certainly fake reasons of another person. It sounds like an excuse to vote someone, to be honest.

Overall, I think keeping an eye on Kemian is a good idea, but I've only picked up on 2 things that seemed scummy to me, about him: 1) he used Aemon's reasons as a reason to vote Locke, which seems a little silly, and 2) his main defense of himself is that "he's not the only one" to vote Locke or miss the fact that Aemon had a multiple-part PR. That sounds like he's either trying to push the focus away from himself (which isn't necessarily a scummy thing; townies don't always want to be scrutinized either because defending yourself can be exhausting or frustrating), or else he just doesn't have any good reasons to explain why he did what he did.

Anyway, those are my thoughts in response to Kemian's post. I still don't have much to go on at the moment; I don't actually have a suspect list right now. Just a thought here and there.

Archived