DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate waiting for morning. Especially when there isn't a whole lot of info to go on. O keep wondering about who would target me with a PR and why.

Yeah, night, plus weekend, equals a dull thread.

It was Night 1, I don't know who gave you a PR or how you got it, but having been a PR giver in a past game, if there is one, it can be fun to target random people with PRs until you have a specific reason to do it. Though, yours seemed to have a reason behind it. Perhaps you were targeted with a PR because whoever gave you a PR thought, if anyone can get Locke lynched, it's Aemon, or something very like. Maybe they thought you'd take it more seriously than you did.

*shrugs* If there's a PR giver, it doesn't seem like a town role so far.

Well sometimes if a newb player has a PR they might not know how to use it right or they might just be experimenting with it right now to see how far they can take it.

I agree with AJ, womby always seems scummy to me, so I don't think he's acting more than usual.

I also find Kems bandwagon suspect as Locke hasn't really done much scummy and he gives his reasons for voting Locke as aemons suspicions. He points out that Krak voted for Locke also, but Krak actually had a valid reason for his vote.

I also understand everyones votes on me. That's my playstyle. I try to play the same way everytime I play, regardless of my alignment, so people can't really metagame with me because I don't change up my playstyle. I also tend to want to inspire talk and I usually jump on something small to get the game rolling.

Well sometimes if a newb player has a PR they might not know how to use it right or they might just be experimenting with it right now to see how far they can take it.

That's a good point, Song, but it doesn't seem like the work of a newb, to me. Newbs are more likely to do silly or simple PR's because they may not realize the full implications that a PR can have. *shrugs*

Yeah I've never had any experience with a PR and this game and the heroes game on mj are the only ones I've played that have had pr's (and I'm not even sure there has been prs on the other game, I just know someone has the ability to give them out) I do however agree that it probably isn't a newb, I wouldn't have thought of such a creative pr, but I just threw the possibility out there.

• Club Leader

Actually, no. I couldn't have come up with that if I tried. Not that I expect any of you to believe that.

*mutters* Damn rep...

So, who else besides me? I'm busy with Yule stuff (wrapping, baking) but I intend to look at the list when I get a chance. I don't think it's a town power, either.

You ladies are just assuming the PR was for real. That could be dangerous. Granted it might be, but it also might not. Maybe we should be looking at who has the kind of multi-layered mind that could concoct such a PR (real or fake.)

Haha, I blame Al Jenn! He pulled off the most AWESOME fake PR in a game. Had us all fooled. Too bad he isn't playing this one... :sleep:

I find Kemian's post... interesting. And I agree with Meesh's thoughts on it.

Sorry if I'm a bit short guys, I work retail, and the week before Christmas is nothing if not insane... -_-

As day breaks the camp seems a little quieter than before. After looking around two reindeer do not seen to have awoken yet. You go over to nudge them, but they don't move. It doesn't take a genius to work out that they are dead. Wombat lies there no mark on him, Song however seems to have hoof marks on her.

A note has been pinned to one of the trees. Krak also known as Donner is gone forever, and so is Mottlee or Rollo the healer! Both were town aligned

It is now day, there are 14 reindeer left it takes 8 to lynch. You have until Wednesday 1800 HRS GMT (+5 EST)

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love sent to me Four Colley Birds

Three French Hens

Two Turtle Doves

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Vote RAVEN or CROW

Archived