DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

I know it seems fairly obvious that she is town, but I have bad experience with being certain someone is either town or mafia and being dead wrong. I just like to be careful is all. Then again I've completely given up on seeming innocent whether I am or not. No matter what, someone always thinks I look scummy eventually, so I just play.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I havent posted much but ive had the issue of being dead. Ive have to agree we dont have anything new since last game day.

Hopefully now the holidays are over the game will pick up a bit again.

Lily makes the most sense about concentrating on the list. I dont have any major suspicions at the moment so im off to do a re-read and see if I can spot anything

Kemian (6): Locke, Wombat, Lessa, TMD, AJ, Song

Although you don't reach a majority, the frustration of the day makes you string Kemian up again on the nearest tree. When he stops wriggling you move somewhere better to camp for the night.

It is now Night, please have all night actions by Jan 01 8pm GMT (+5 EST) or sooner if night actions are all in.

Before you go to sleep a piece of paper floats down from the trees and on in reads:

Adella also known as DANCER and Town aligned is Dead, you have lost your roleblocker!

On the Sixth Day of Christmas My True Love sent to Me

Six Geese a Laying

Five Gold Rings

Four Colley Birds

Three French hens

Two Turtle Doves

And a Partridge in a Pear Tree

VOTE GOOSE or EGG

GOOSE.

Wow, I don't know how I missed an entire day! I'm sorry everyone, I had to go out of town, kind of unexpectedly. My grandfather just had surgery and we went to visit him and help my grandma out with some stuff around their house. I thought I was going to have limited internet access, but it turned out we actually had none.

All right. I have finished my reread and come to some pretty interesting conclusions. I decided to start by cross referencing the Song List with the MCS lynch and came up with 5 names: Aemon, Kemian, Meesh, Talm and Lessa. Meesh was NKed that night and flipped innocent and Kemian is now dead with alignment pending. That leaves us with three names: Aemon, Talmanes and Lessa. I would be extremely comfortable voting for Talm or Lessa in the morning.

Archived