DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

Wow LZM, so you by youself is going to lynch me? That's laughable. and ridiculous. and laughable again. Like you obviously didn't catch I'm not the only one who dpesn't believe you. And since you have yet to reveal your targets, I still don't believe you. I didn't even vote you, yet you're a butthole to me? Wow. That's all I'm going to say for now as this is supposed to be a fun game. You screwed up. So there.

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and here is the kicker.

Aemon = innocent

Alanna = innocent

Talmanes = innocent

Meesh v 1 = innocent

Me- innocent

Song = Unnaccounted for

TMD = Unnaccounted for

Meesh v 2 = Unnaccounted for

Wombat - Unnacounted for

Locke - Unnacounted for

I think i am missing one more person.

I am almost positive that Locke, Meesh and Song are our scum, with maybe one more tossed in there. Especially since meesh and locke both hopped into my lynch.

Unvote TMD, Vote Meesh

The only reason that i am voting Meesh instead of Song is because meesh has voted for me right off the hop, and Locke hopped right in behind her. Which screams of scum teamwork.

Yes scum, you have gained an advantage with me putting out innocents into the open, but we have gained something greater. We can now band together and hunt you down like the scum that you are.

And you still haven't explained why you suggested I might be the finder when I had that PR. I also find it hard to believe that Talm is a town PR giver when he gave me a PR like that and then sent Alanna (?) a PR to attack someone. Because I have I don't want to take. Chance of hitting the finder if LZM is telling the truth I'm going to go back to my vote on TALM

We have roughly 24 hours to decide now. I'm happy with either Talm or LZM.

Does anyone have any solid, hardcore reason for voting me over someone else?

First of all, the way Zep is acting, I almost wonder if he has a PR or something. I think the idea's been floated before. He's acting laughably like a big tough guy, which makes me laugh even though I now have 3 votes on me because of it (which is ridiculous, he hasn't really provided any evidence in favor of me being scum, this is a totally out-of-the-blue lynch train).

Wombat, you're assuming Zep is telling the truth, yet he STILL hasn't explained why he floated the idea that Aemon could be finder, if he was in fact the finder himself.

Food for thought.

And because I'm not going to be on after tonight, before the deadline...

If you lynch me, the town will definitely lose, unless the middle person/people voting for me is/are scum. I'm a bomb, and I take the middle person or middle persons on my lynch train with me.

Look elsewhere, town. If you lynch right today, and look elsewhere later and can't seem to find anymore scum, please by all means look at me again, but don't take the chances of blowing a town win out of the water by lynching me.

And if you all do insist on lynching me, watch anyone who avoids putting a vote on me right about now, waiting till more people add their votes. Those people are likely scum, though it won't help you any if I die and take another townie or two with me.

Okay, so Zep, you keep saying you were trying to flush information out of Aemon, I see you posted that, I wanted to acknowledge you said that.

Do you really think that's a legitimate, likely choice of roles to use to fish for information, assuming you're the finder?

For that matter, is fishing for information, or role-fishing, ever a town action?

I'm standing by my original suspect list which leaves only myself and Talm. KEMIAN was on that list and flipped scum. Insay we do Talmanes today and see what happens with LZM tomorrow. Even if he is the finder Talm could be a godfather. I find it hard to believe there was only one mafia on the MCS lynch.

Because you had most votes. Fine Aemon, you win. I can buy into that. I guess it's the least risky choice anyway. If we lose two townies (lynch + NK) then that leaves us with 9 people. Of which 5, maybe 6 are Town I'd guess. Still alive, but barely.

Unvote Vote Talmanes

So you vote on Meesh to make it look like your innocent and seperate yourself from the most likely lynch candidate (ie. teammate), and then when teh next feasible lynch opportunity comes along you hop your vote to Talm so you don't actually have to be on the lynch of your teammate?

Cuz thats what it looks like you just did Locke

Yeah I don't buy meesh's claim either. I don't know if she's scum trying to save herself or town trying to save herself, but either way I think it's a lie. I also find Locke's jump off the Meesh vote onto Talm suspicious. "Alright aemon you won" all reluctant like. I still think a Talm lynch is the best one right now, but a meesh lynch also might be a good way to go.

Wow, thanks Lily, glad to see I'm not the only one who mostly believes LZM lol. I believe him when he said he misread the OP; I did that too, because the players who are dead are crossed out in the same way as the replaced players.

Song, your reaction to LZM pinged me a little; you came off pretty defensive when he's just playing the game.

And you still haven't explained why you suggested I might be the finder when I had that PR. I also find it hard to believe that Talm is a town PR giver when he gave me a PR like that and then sent Alanna (?) a PR to attack someone. Because I have I don't want to take. Chance of hitting the finder if LZM is telling the truth I'm going to go back to my vote on TALM

We have roughly 24 hours to decide now. I'm happy with either Talm or LZM.

I don't find it that weird because Talmanes thinks like that lol. When he explained his reasons behind the PR he gave me, it sounded just like something he would do.

I'm not sure I believe Meesh either, though I am a little wary of her claim. Oh, but the idea that people who wait to vote on you are scum, Meesh, makes no sense at all. Townies don't want to die either. Especially since, as you pointed out, getting a whole bunch of townies killed now could end the game very soon.

For that matter, is fishing for information, or role-fishing, ever a town action?[/color]

Uh, yes. LZM made a similar barb at me; he asked me, out of the blue, why I was going after Aemon. I thought it was strange at the time because I really wasn't, and I figured he was fishing for a reacion. Likely, he was, since I was one of the people he viewed.

I'm standing by my original suspect list which leaves only myself and Talm. KEMIAN was on that list and flipped scum. Insay we do Talmanes today and see what happens with LZM tomorrow. Even if he is the finder Talm could be a godfather. I find it hard to believe there was only one mafia on the MCS lynch.

I don't. It's very easy for mafia to spread their votes out on Day 1. There are a lot of players and everyone bandwagons. The smart thing to do, as mafia, is to wait and see if someone gets lynched without mafia help on Day 1. And quite often, that does happen.

SWAN

Okay, just a few notes while reading through what I've missed (birthday yesterday, and Wisconsin all day today, and now it's 330am and I'm not in bed, but that doesn't matter anyhow)

I revealed because i have four confirmed innocents, there are only eight or nine people in the game, and only one mafia is dead. Do the math people, talmanes lynch could have lost us the game. and if you want proof, ask i will gladly reveal who i know to be innocent. Which is as i said, almost half the people alive. Song, you are not one that i have viewed. So stop pushing or i will lynch you today. You don't like my reveal, i dont like that i dont know your alignment, especially when we are getting close to end game. So i repeat. Knock it off, or your head will be on the chopping block.

This quote bugged me and bugged me. I think I'm okay with your claim, but wasn't this a little rough? Makes you seem rather threatening. I know I never rub really well with Song either, but this was a little forceful and now I'm not entirely sure I like your playstyle. dry.gif And, you forgot me, I'm unviewed and not on the list.

Meesh: I think your claim was a bunch of BS drawn to push votes off of you, but I'm not certain if this would be a town move from you or not. Though, in favor of keeping my skin intact in case it is true, I wont lean that way at the moment but I'm willing to vote you.

And, according to my notes, those not cleared by LZM's findings: Wombat, TMD, MCS2, Song2, Lily, Meesh2, alannalynn

And those not cleared by Adella's list: LZM, Aemon, Talmanes, TMD, MCS, Song2, Meesh2, alannalynn

Aemon, it feels like you're baiting the mafia going after Talmanes like that; if he's cleared, he's cleared, I'm more willing to believe LZM's claim right now than not...

@Wombat--yeah, crap that explodes when I die. It's very strange stuff, but I can't help it. :tongue: *rolls eyes*

No one has to believe me, but I only said that because I honestly didn't think I'd be getting up early enough to get online before work this morning. If I had known, I would have waited to see if there were more votes piled on me before deciding to reveal or not.

I'm not going to ask you to lynch me just to prove my point, that would be stupid because I don't want the town to lose, which is very close to happening at this point.

Alanna, I see your point about people not voting me; my thinking was just that a townie might be willing to sacrifice him/herself if he/she truly believed that I was scum, whereas mafia wouldn't want to get themselves killed just to take down a single innocent, if there were easier targets involved or a way to avoid it. Does that make any sense?

And I'm willing to give Zep the benefit of the doubt for now; no, Zep, I didn't make that connection, I guess I'm out of practice thinking like a mafia player. At any rate, whether or not you're the finder, I don't know for sure if you're actually scum, so I'm willing to UNVOTE.

My next suspect was TMD; I'm not sure about Talm and I don't want to risk it, but Song and TMD and possibly AJ are on my top suspect list based on the lists and based on how they've acted this game.

So VOTE TMD. TMD did also mention that he thought Aemon could be a finder based on the PR (the logic makes no sense, still), but he had no real excuse to do that, since he's not actually finder, and trying to finder-fish so early in the game never helps the town any. Just makes people targets.

Plus he hasn't been really helpful, that huge summary/thoughts thing that he was doing didn't have much substance to it. It was primarily just a summary and, I think, an attempt to make himself look like he was contributing.

Archived