DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CHRISTMAS MAFIA - GAME THREAD - GAME OVER

Talya

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Locke. Why would that be confirmation huh? especilly when that is what i would do. If you didn't kill the finder when they revealed, it would spread lots of dissension and discord. If i was scum in this situation, I wouldn't kill the finder either. I would have had someone plant the seeds like you just did, and let it grow from there. You are so scummy right now locke. My vote goes to you in the morning. If im still alive that is

I was hoping that the scum would come to the same conclusion and decide not to kill you. If the scum see us thinking the way my post showed, it would make them more likely to spare our Finder and we'd get one more viewing. It's not gonna likely happen now, though. I suppose I should've seen that coming. =/

Also, if I was scum, I would've waited until Day and have said it differently, knowing me, if I said it at all.

• Club Leader

Cross referencing Led's list with Adella's list, these people haven't been "confirmed" innocent.

TMD

Song

Meesh

AJ

Of course, we can't depend on the lists (Adella's or the people he checked.) Recruiting is always a possibility. But I think the above are a good place to put pressure at least.

• Club Leader

I'm not sure at this point. I think you're tunneling some, but I think I'm going to reread this last day because I don't think I processed everything that went on. (I was distracted last night and I don't think it all sunk in.)

Lily, are you saying that you will not be voting for Talm come morning? The way I see it we need to lynch either myself or Talm for everyone to know who is telling the truth. I really don't see another lynch option for tomorrow.

I totally agree with this. We need yo lynch you and get another scum down.

I feel like going against the masses for once *laughs*

Okay, in all honesty, I think Aemon is a little blinded by his need to lynch Talmanes, and something I've caught on to in my notes: according to them (my notes), the two actual mafia members have been revealed to have WoT themed darkfriend names (Landeer and Jaichim Carradeer). So, either Talmanes was playing REALLY stupid when he questioned the WoT themed names, or he's not on the mafia team therefore cannot have a darkfriend name. I'm not sure if this is similar to all the mafia members, but I feel like two is telling for now. As for MCS, who is Reginald referring to?

Though, this does not negate any possible other antitown role he may have, but I think it's pretty likely that he's not a godfather role that was viewed innocent by LZM. I still feel like the playing with the PRs was very scummy though and still warrants some examining but Aemon is focusing entirely too much on Talmanes for my comfort right now. Do you know something we don't know, dear?

It is precisely for that reason Aemon, that I have barely used my ability. I had some fun the first night, and then didn't use it except to go after who I thought was scum.

A PR giver CAN cause chaos, but I've been making sure I don't, by not giving PRs.

Also to AJ, I still don't know who 'Landeer' is supposed to be in the WoT. All I can think of is Lan, who isn't evil. And like you sid about Reginald, I don't know who that is supposed to be either. The only one I picked up on was Jaichim Carradeer. I thought to myself it sounded like a WoT DF, but since it was the only one I'd noticed, I discounted it as lack of Christmas knowledge on my part.

It is going to come down between me and Aemon tomorrow, and I know the odds are against me. If we are still in the game and haven't lost after my lynch, once you see who I am and that I'm Town, you will have a straight shot at your next lynch. I can't help but think the mafia must be very close to winning at this point for them to try a ploy like this. Aemon knows he'll be lynched after my info is revealed after my death, and so must be confident that it won't matter by then.

I still want to see Wombat's reveal in the morning. I still think he is scum based off him being a deflector, but besides that I don't know. Hopefully, for our sake, he is scum.

I thought I would enlighten you on Reginald...His was one name that was considered for the song Ruldolph the Red nosed reindeer, hence him not liking Santa nor Rudolph...:biggrin:

On the Eighth day of Christmas

My True Love sent to Me

Eight Maids a Milking

Seven Swans....etc...

VOTE COW or MILK

(tough! No maid for you guys....Muhahahaha!)

Archived