DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Player, idk if you are aware of this, but Al Jenn and myself are HUGE Diney song buffs.. I'm 18 and he is.. What? 22? Somethin' like that. We have times on MSN where we each take turns saying lines from songs to try to stump each other... No shame in listening to Disney songs at ANY age!

*wanders in*

*sits down in the corner with a bag of cookies and a thermos of hot chocolate*

Anyone want one? I'll be here a while, i keep re-reading the thread trying to make sense of what most of you have posted *laughs* i'm kinda getting there :)

I love my disney but recently its gone down the tubes

The greatest thing they ever did was hireing broadway musical song writers to do their songs for disney. The Lion king was the frist they did this for and its a real step up and so much catchyer then snow white and other old old ones

Prince Ali fabulous is he Ali Abubwa

Strond as ten regular men definaly.....

What good would a "Disney Week" be if we didn't all love Disney?! And it's all about the songs.. Lion King, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, etc.. I'm a big fan of Sleeping Beauty tho!

Amadine, mostly Day 1 (or at least the beginning part of it) is just banter, and trying to draw people out.

Spam is sort of heavy (especially when players want to talk about the topic itself :P), and then it isn't as bad.

Just follow along, and watch out for Lily. She is always scum.

Well I am just announcing my LOA. I'll be gone the 2nd-7th.

I ask that if you really think I'm scum, you at least wait till I'm back to kill me.

I won't do the town any good dead, and even if you think I'm scum, I can't do any bad either.

So I can't stop you from voting, but that is my plea with you.

See you all when I get back.

Well I announced it before this game even started.

Before I even signed up actually.

But I have to leave for my flight now so I can't say more.

This is the last thread I'm posting in before I go.

Bye everyone, and good luck town.

See you next week.

boopsy, are you the treestump dude??  otherwise i dont see why you put it in caps unless you wanted to make sure it got the mods attention.

as for disney songs, i was a bit miffed when they added that new song the the Lion King ...  the vocals were really off and i perfer JTT anywyas  ;)

there can be two type of finder roles yes.  but when that happens, normally the mod compensates by making one less powerful than the other.  like a 50% ability or a no results; depends on how evil the mod is and lily is delicously evil.

with the town there are lots of options.  though the town as a whole is considered 1 group persay, ther eare dirrent factions within the group (like masons and lovers/siblings) that can communicate off thread and use actual teamwork.

its hard really to list all the possibilities, especially with Lily being creative and making up roles and using petes roles *looks nervously at the mod*

its more of a PAFO (play & find out) type of thing :)  good thing is that when the game is over, most mods post their roles and the rules to each role so players of the game get a better understanding of the mechanics and how events came to be :)

Boopsy how many times do I have to say I am sorry about accidentally adding another mafia teams member to your QT board. It was my first time modding. Dang I shouldn't have gone for the 2 mafia teams out the door. Didn't matter as the first team got lynched and nk right away.

Okay, so Boopsy do you care to tell us what the treestump does? Is it something we should protect from the Huntsman? Going with gut feeling that we have one of those in this game. After all it is Lily's game and we know she loves to be evil.

Okay, I can see Talmanes not wanting us to lynch him while he is away. However, if he had an important role I think he should have done a role reveal. The way he worded it just makes me think he is scum. So, my vote stands for now till I get a gut feeling for someone else.

For whoever said the Lion king was written by Broadway songriters were not right , Elton John isn't in that category (well he is now, but wasn't) and Tim Rice is a West End songwriter (most of his stuff was with Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber - they did it for West End shows NOT Braodway) ;D

Couldn't resist that.

I'm not willing to vote for Talm (yes he has an 'm' there)  who is going on LOA I think it would be unfair and I would look at the mafia for trying to get an easy lynch!

Min - this is according to the mafia wiki

The Tree Stump is a pro-town role that has no effects or Night Actions, apart from once per game the Tree Stump may publicly declare themselves as the Tree Stump, after which he can no longer vote or be killed by anybody. The Tree Stump may be killed before his declaration.

as for your request the talm should reveal since hes up for a lynch and on LOA if he has an important role.  i disagree; there is no reason for him to reveal at all and pressuring him to do so is rather scummy imo.

tal - the only thing i had agaisnt the Lion King songs was the last one they added when they re-released the DVD a few years back

Archived