DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

Guest dragonsworn1991

*buries face in hand* I wake up every morning to whole gaaahooogaaaachaagaaah of posts. *sighs*

Anyway, so Millon. You need to vote on Day One because not lynching anyone on day 1 is bad. It gives you no clue as to what's going on and no hint as to who's Mafia. And since Mafia has an advantage of a day one non-lynch anyone not voting appears utterly scummy. A day one lynch allows you then to logicalise who voted for whom and who bandwagoned whom, thus giving you clues as to who's mafia. Most of the time it's not conclusive, but it's a better start with a Lynch than without.

I'm sure my brother can explain this better, but I'm trying to match up to being the brother of the Mafia God. *wrinkles nose* SO VOTE. It helps.

That was amazingly perfect bro.  :D

In a game this large though, a mafia team would thirst for a lynch day one because there would be a lot of townies to sort through. So day one voting in this circumstance isn't a big deal. It will help keep the game rolling and keeping it from stagnating, but it isn't necisarly scummy. In fact we can keep a townie around today, and probably still be at an advantage. A lynch needs 16 players, and that is a lot of room for mafia to hide, and what other entities Lily has decided to throw in.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she might have even added a kitchen sink to this game! I mean I know she said twists and turns. So, it is anyone's guess. I just wanted to make sure to have a vote in case for some reason the hammer fell while I was off-line. *shivers* Scary thought.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I don't think our sis kills upon hammering, but she will kill if the hammer has fell and she is online, giving a small window of opportunity to change a vote if need be.

That was amazingly perfect bro.  :D

In a game this large though, a mafia team would thirst for a lynch day one because there would be a lot of townies to sort through. So day one voting in this circumstance isn't a big deal. It will help keep the game rolling and keeping it from stagnating, but it isn't necisarly scummy. In fact we can keep a townie around today, and probably still be at an advantage. A lynch needs 16 players, and that is a lot of room for mafia to hide, and what other entities Lily has decided to throw in.

I learn so much. So much. *snuggles his bro*

• Club Leader

Yes, this is a hammer game. I've tried the majority/deadline version, now I'm trying the evil mod version.  ;D

Edit (I LOVE being able to do that, by the way!) I know the OP is long, but every single word is important, people. Although you can skip Nae's section if you already know how to play. I don't think she dropped any hints to her role in there.  ;)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Ask for a synopsis from page x to page y and someone will post you one, but it may be biased

Guest dragonsworn1991

It will slow down once we kill off some people.....

You used we, clearly a mafia slip.  ;)

• Club Leader

It will slow down once we kill off some people.....

You used we, clearly a mafia slip.  ;)

Now, wait a minute! You're just poking at me to see if you get a reaction. Wanna see what a mod can do with OMGUS?  ;D

Just kidding, bro! Love you!

And, Boopsybro, this is MY first insanely huge game, too.  ;)

• Club Leader

Good to see you, Mcs. You haven't missed much. Only what? Ten pages, I think.

Vote count:

Talmanes (9) – Limi, Minuet, Boopsy, Cairos, Dah’mir, Sam, Danya, Millon

Millon (2) – Aemon, Amadine

Adella (2) – Pookie, Ed

Limi (2) – Tigraine, Sarah

Naeann (1) – Al Jenn

Ed (1) – Adella

Lia (1) – Charis

Sarah (1) – Marta

Pete (1) – Naeann

Dah’mir (2) – Pete, Talya

Boopsy (3) – Red, Verb, Aust

Not voting – Alanna, Aust, Lia, Mcs, Player, Talmanes, Wombat

Not checked in yet –Wombat

Yea. but be careful MCS. If there are two mafia teams, and you are the Godfather of one. The other team might still  kill you, even though you didn't come in until page 10 or so.

*stares at Lily*

>:(

:P

Also....This was on base when we picked my brother up. I had to take a picture of it.

DSCI0244.jpg

• Club Leader

Get over it, Ed. The best Godfather won. Or at least the fastest one!  :P

How many games ago was that? I've done far worse to you than that since!

See at the bottom where it says "Godfather's Delivers?" Well, I delivered, okay?

*gasps* Lily editted!!! *points and screams* MAFIA!!!

*sighs* I'm bored. And while I don't wanna spam this thread, it seems to be the only one active at the moment. So, let's see. With 30 people, there's bound to be more than just two factions (Town and mafia). Do you think there might be a treestump? That REALLY is my favourite role in the whole wide world. *points at random people* YOU TREESTUMP!

Anyway... so there MIGHT be two mafias, which means a possibility of up to... 8 Mafia players? Maybe a cult. Maybe a solokill. Maybe another tree stump. Or, since Lily is so into hammering, a super saint? What do you guys think?

*bounces*

• Club Leader

*thinks somebody's been reading wiki*

I think I already mentioned that there are roles in this game that I've made up, roles that Pete made up. Mine have never been seen before, and only SOME of his have. Wouldn't want the experienced players to get bored, would we?  ;D

Thing is, they won't know each other as Mafia, so they might kill each other using their NKs. Just as a serial killer could end up killing mafia as well.

I was about to ask if the different mafia groups would know about each other, and Boopsy was a step ahead.. :P

Player, when there are two teams, they generally don't know who each other are...*cough* Min *cough* :D :-*

So, they could get a town (most likely), or strike a mafia (less chance, but still possible).

I has a role Red helped me make. Not sure if anyone has done it exactly...it is a twist...can't wait to play it...I am going to just find a Social Group to run it out of...can't wait for OG!!! :(

EDIT: yea..that. :P

EDIT: yea...

Archived