DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

No, I won't kill all non-voters. If I am put in the position of having the kill one of you, I will pick from the non-voters. You can, of course, prevent this, by bandwagoning and getting the job done.  :P

You need 16 votes, people. All on one person. It can be done. I know it can. *snicker*

but seriously Million.  you want to vote becuase if there is a deadline imposed and no majority is reached, mods like to randomly kill a member from those that are among the non-voters.

I am not one of those that was harassing Lily to start early!  ;D I don't care what anybody says  :P

Anyway, I think that a game this big will make it super easy for the mafia because we (the people) :D know we have a lot of players and we will be a lot more likely to say "ahh, let's go ahead and lynch so and so so we can get more info and we can spare a few"

*buries face in hand* I wake up every morning to whole gaaahooogaaaachaagaaah of posts. *sighs*

Anyway, so Millon. You need to vote on Day One because not lynching anyone on day 1 is bad. It gives you no clue as to what's going on and no hint as to who's Mafia. And since Mafia has an advantage of a day one non-lynch anyone not voting appears utterly scummy. A day one lynch allows you then to logicalise who voted for whom and who bandwagoned whom, thus giving you clues as to who's mafia. Most of the time it's not conclusive, but it's a better start with a Lynch than without.

I'm sure my brother can explain this better, but I'm trying to match up to being the brother of the Mafia God. *wrinkles nose* SO VOTE. It helps.

• Club Leader

Yea..I had to make a spreadsheet. This game is huge Lily.

Yeah, me, too. First time since Pete's WT game. I need it so I know when you've been sleeping. I know when you're awake. I know if you've been bad or good....... well, you get the idea.  ;D

Archived