DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

I have no idea what that was...i don't think it was you that said that about the disney songs getting better...besides I was teasing them ;)

I can't remember that song though.

I do however a gree with you over Talm not revealing. If he is LoA then we can deal with him when he gets back. I feel it unfair to put that pressure on someone who's not going to be around. Plus I don't think he will be on here to reveal..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I can see Talmanes not wanting us to lynch him while he is away. However, if he had an important role I think he should have done a role reveal. The way he worded it just makes me think he is scum. So, my vote stands for now till I get a gut feeling for someone else.

Whaaaaaaaat?  Reveal on Day 1?  :o

[glow=red,2,300]Min[/glow]

*pokes Verb*

You're supposed to unvote first ;)

Of course if you had the Mod's eraser you could rub the first out ;)

*headdesk*

Thanks, Talya.

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Min[/glow]

• Club Leader
Vote count:

Talmanes (9) – Limi, Minuet, Boopsy, Cairos, Dah’mir, Sam, Danya, Millon

Millon (2) – Aemon, Amadine

Adella (2) – Pookie, Ed

Limi (2) – Tigraine, Sarah

Dah’mir (2) – Pete, Talya

Boopsy (2) – Red, Aust

Minuet (2) – Wombat, Verb

Naeann (1) – Al Jenn

Ed (1) – Adella

Lia (1) – Charis

Sarah (1) – Marta

Pete (1) – Naeann

Not voting – Alanna, Lia, Mcs, Player, Talmanes

Well, since Talmanes didn't vote, and it's very unlikely that Day One will stretch to the 7th, this could become a moot point anyway, guys.

LOL Ed.

I agree we shouldn't lynch Talmanes while he's not here, and I definitely don't think he should have revealed on Day 1! Noooo.

So I'm a little confused, do we have a deadline yet? Or no?

With a game this big you could hide 2 mafia teams and a cult.... :D

you could hide Dumbo and his family...

no he didn't reveal Ed, I'm not sure what he was trying to say, but Min (I think) suggest maybe he should do so.

LOL Ed.

I agree we shouldn't lynch Talmanes while he's not here, and I definitely don't think he should have revealed on Day 1! Noooo.

Past tense....means he revealed.

Nevermind then.

I won't do the town any good dead, and even if you think I'm scum, I can't do any bad either.

So, is he saying he is roleless. It just seemed like a rather odd sentence to have added. It can go either way, I mean really what is he trying to say here, I don't get it.

Now he takes as LoA with 8 votes. That is half of what he needs to be lynched. If I had half of what was needed and I was leaving and had not control I would have done 2 things differently. One I would have said who I was, and two I would have VOTED at the very least. I think it is scummy for him to not even vote. Seriously people. A LoA and a plea to not lynch me is perfect for scum to hide under. "Please don't lynch me while I am gone". He then gets sympathy from people and while he is gone you all stop looking at him and may forget the original reason we voted for him.

"Talmanes cause I don't like how you are trying to down play your comments by meta-gaming with Pete. I mean Lily was mafia in like 9 games out of 10 she played I think. So, it can happen. You are pinging my radar just because you are trying to defend yourself by trying to discrediting Pete. I am not trying to defend Pete as I have no clue what his role is. I just think it is weird how you are defending yourself that way. I don't mind meta-gaming, but it is no defense in my opinion."

That is why I voted for him in the first place. Why should I not have the same opinion just because he is on LoA.

Oh, and I said my vote stood until someone else seemed more scummy to me. I ask you, all this question. Day one or not, you have half the votes needed for a lynch and will be gone before the end of day. Do you reveal to save yourself, especially if you have a town role or do you hid under the "don't lynch me while I am gone" because you are scum? Not to mention what was with him not voting?

I don't blame you all for thinking I am scummy for wanting a day one reveal, but really. What Talmanes did to me sounds like scum trying to avoid a lynch by relying on your sympathies.

LOL Ed.

Past tense....means he revealed.

Nevermind then.

That was typo. I meant that I disagree with whoever said he should reveal. But he did not reveal.

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I just really hate early revealing. And while he had half the votes on him for a lynch, he still needed another 8 votes or so. So it's not like he was really all that close to being lynched.

And again, speaking for myself, I never voted for him in the first place, because he doesn't really seem scummy to me. Min, since you actually suspect him, leaving your vote on him seems justified (although I really do hate lynching someone who isn't here...I've had it happen to me and it sucks). However, a lot of the people that voted for him just jumped on the bandwagon, so they probably don't mind taking their vote off him.

• Club Leader

Mod note: I'm not sticking up for Talmanes, or offering any opinion as to whether or not you should lynch him, but I will say that he did let us know of his LOA before the game ever started. That is all....

Have you seen The Lion King 3 Nae, about timon and Punbar...brilliant, I love it...lol

Wait, there was a Lion King 2?  :o

Min, the issue is that a Day 1 reveal for a townie role is never a good idea regardless of LOA.  He should have placed a vote and left...so I agree with you there.  But to want a reveal otherwise, is bad.

To let you know Min he has had this LoA posted for a week or two around DM. That sentence though does seem scummy.

I won't do the town any good dead, and even if you think I'm scum, I can't do any bad either.

I think he just meant he wouldn't be around to do anything, however it comes across.... *Shrugs*

I agree that he seems suspicious, but completely disagree with a Day One reveal. With a game this big people can easily false claim. Pick almost any role and augment it... Well we will see, I have no idea how the dynamics for a game this big will work.

Him not voting doesn't seem scummy. If he was on a team they should have pressured him into voting so Lily doesn't strike him down :). I think he is new and tripping over himself. Though from that sentence I agree that he probably has some type of third party role. If people want to vote for him I'll join the bandwagon, but in the meantime I'm going to try and pressure someone else who is here with my vote. And the person next on the list with the most votes from Lily's previous count is...

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Millon [/glow]

Edit: Agree with Verb and Lily

Archived