DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

Once again Alanna, don't assume that. They are GENERALLY dumb. Very dumb. *nods* But not always. Already, I have what I needed from my half-reveal. *grins*

May wanna think about it. Lily is VERY devious.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, and I forgot, I wanted to add, I agree with your advice in general, Boopsy. I know some of the worst mistaktes I made when I first started playing mafia was to assume ANYTHING, when you shouldn't. For instance, if a finder finds someone innocent, that doesn't mean you can assume them to be innocent for the rest of the game. They could be Godfather, or an SK, or recruited, or any number of things. So I agree, you should never exclude anything as a possibility.

So, do I understand this correctly? If we don't lynch someone, something bad happens to one of the non-voters?? Who hasn't voted?! Alanna, Player, and Talmanes.. Well.. Talmanes is the only one not here.. So if it comes down to it, and Alanna and Player both vote randomly, Talmanes dies anyways? That seems like a lose-lose situation for him..

Well, Lily wasn't explicit about it. But there will be consequences of not voting if there isn't a majority. I assume it's not pretty. Like I said before, my sister can be devious.

A very powerful reason to love her as much as I do.

I did vote.

I agree it would suck if Talmanes got modkilled when he's not here, but he could've voted before he left, and he didn't. Lynching him while he's not here is one thing, but him not voting is on him.

We could always just let what is gonna happen happen I suppose.. Seeing as how I'm not thinking that 16 people are gonna feel good about lynching when a player is inactive..

Sorry Alanna, I forgot and just checked Lily's last update post on who hadn't voted.

Yeah, so i unvote [glow=red,2,300]Talm[/glow].

I see where Alanna is going with this and what Adella said and what Mr. Way has said. If we dont get a majority, someone is still going to get killed off. And plus early in the game on day 1, people are usually iffy on who to vote. So i'm gonna hold of my vote until I come to my senses.  ;D

Min and Boopsy are scum.

I can't do a reveal you might say, but Boopsy is innocent. So, if he or I get recruited or something I have no control over that. All I am saying is at this moment I know for a fact that Boopsy is innocent. That is all I can say. I have no clue as to his role, but I know he is 100% innocent. I am sure I am not the only one with a day power. I mean with 30 people in the game I am sure Lily got creative. I can't help it if there are recruiting powers out there to mess things up Ed.

Why are you hinting at a powerful day acting role just to say Boopsy is innocent and on day one to boot?  That's really anti-town.

These are the only two posts WWWombat has made in this thread to my knowledge Alanna. I currently believe Min and Boopsy's half-reveal, so I guess they could be lying but Wwwombat has given me absolutely no reason to trust him.

You've ended up voting for me. I'm just going to explain my reasons. I'm assuming that wwwombat knows something we didn't if that is what he posts with no further reasoning. So it leads me to believe either he is lying or Min and Boopsy are. So far they have given me more evidence/reasoning to believe them. If there is something faulty about that reasoning let me know and I'll change my vote.

So it comes down to Wombat word against Min/Boopsy.

Boopsy/Min any reason why he would say that?

I don't see anything faulty with your reasoning, I think we just believe different things. I don't think Wombat saying they are scum necessarily means that he knows something. He did state in a very forthright kind of way, but maybe he was just pressed for time. I think he may know something, but I think it's just as likely that he was just saying that he thinks the two of them are scum together. So, I guess what I'm saying is, I don't think it has to be that either Min and Boopsy are scum, or Wombat is.

Anyhow. Going to bed now. Having some dental work done tomorrow AND starting a new job, so I'll be a bit busy.

Al...first...call him Wombat. :D No need to add the extra "w"s.

Second...probably for the same reason I like to do this....

Alanna is scum.

It provokes reactions. It draws people out, and gets em posting. That is what I think it is since I often do that a lot.

Have fun Alanna.

O', I hadn't thought of that >.<. I'll shut up now...

Well I can't really keep from talking so, yeah.

I guess that is something and it isn't really something I follow to well. I'm not a 'feelings' person or just toss things out there to see what reaction I can get. I'll pressure people with my vote or try and find faults with what they say...

For now I'll leave my vote on Wombat and see what he has to say.

Good luck Alanna, I hope it all goes well for you!

Guest dragonsworn1991

Some people wonder about my crazy logic, I use random things I pull oinof the air to find reactions. I'm a big activity person, I like the experienced players in a game because the help the newbs and keep it moving.

When I start to use me logic that makes sense someone is in trouble.  8)

[glow=red,2,300]unvote Talmanes[/glow]

Right now, with weird half reveals, and stuff like this, on the very first day of the game, Min and Boopsy are really standing out for me. Min claims some sort of finder, and Boopsy claims... what, exactly? I thnk its weird, specially since Boopsy wasnt even in danger when he started making all those weird posts and noobness and the like.. I just think its weird, one of these should be lynched imo, but still not sure which one.

I'm not gonna claim anything, Danya. Sometimes half revealing isn't just about trying to avoid being lynched. It has to do with my role. I'm trying to hint that, but maybe it's not quite getting through. My role works better when people have an idea of what it is. At the same time I would prefer not to have scum know right out how it works.

But yeah, it helps when the townies figure it out faster. *sighs* I'm not related to Min and have no idea what her role is. Mine's just easier when you know what triggers it and trigger it as often as you can. *grins*

Hope that helps you understand better why I half revealed.

Mine's just easier when you know what triggers it and trigger it as often as you can. *grins*

Hope that helps you understand better why I half revealed.

Does this involve Lily's **********?

:D

I don't know what role you're referring to sadly....so...

Trigger...

Boopsy...

Open Sesame...

:-\

• Club Leader
Vote count:

Talmanes (6) – Limi, Boopsy, Cairos, Sam, Millon, Mcs

Millon (3) – Aemon, Amadine, Al Jenn

Boopsy (2) – Aust, Talya

Minuet (2) – Wombat, Verb

Adella (2) – Pookie, Ed

Limi (2) – Tigraine, Sarah

Dah’mir (1) – Pete

Ed (1) – Adella

Lia (1) – Charis

Sarah (1) – Marta

Pete (1) – Naeann

Wombat (1) – Minuet

Marta (1) – Red

Al Jenn (1) - Alanna

Not voting – Player, Talmanes, Dah’mir, Danya, Lia

With 30 alive, it takes 16 to lynch. Good luck!

Oh Al Jenn, if ONLY that were helpful to the Townies.

Other than provide them non PG13 entertainment value of coz.

*sticks tongue out at Ed* My sesame's not opening for you anytime soon.

THe only problem I see with a 30 player game, is that I have to read 7 pages of posts every night.  >.<

So, based on my skimming of those 7 pages we are exactly where day one usually ends......with noone having a clue WTH is going on.  :D

Min and Boopsy are half revealing with indications they are innocents.  Question is, are they fib'in, or truth'in? 

Truthfully, there is not a lot to go on yet(The reason I have not changed my vote).  Could Pete be up to something dastardly?....Is Min and Boopsy's act a ruse?....Has Lily secretly imbibed us all with frufru Disney powers?....Does Red have a secret dungeon where she pulls the strings of others?....Is Ed as random as he sounds? 

These questions and more will be answered on the next As the World Turns.  :P

Archived