DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fact that I get the most suspicions when I'm innocent and the least when I'm actualy scum. *lol*

I think I need to work on my townieness.

Oh well. Hammer's done. Talm's a byebye.

• Club Leader

And....... that's a lynch!

Vote count:

Talmanes (16) – Limi, Boopsy, Cairos, Sam, Millon, Mcs, Player, Sarah, Al Jenn, Wombat. Minuet, Ed, Naeann, Pete, Danya, Amadine

Al Jenn (2) – Alanna, Talya

Millon (1) – Aemon

Adella (1) – Pookie

Minuet (1) – Verb

Limi (1) – Tigraine

Boopsy (1) – Aust

Ed (1) – Adella

Lia (1) – Charis

Sarah (1) – Marta

Marta (1) – Red

Not voting – Talmanes, Dah’mir, Lia

Everyone was looking at everyone else with suspicion. It was decided that if one character was put to sleep with a poison apple that maybe the rest could learn something about the character of the remaining characters, so to speak. There was much voting and unvoting, as the group tried to decide who to knock out. So, at the end of the beautiful day and the beginning of the blustery night, a victim was chosen.  It was finally decided upon that Talmanes should be forced to take a bite of apple. The slice of apple was forced between his lips and he immediately collapsed. His comatose body was laid beside Peter and Perdita to await the end of the story and hopefully, the happy ever after.

Talmanes, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, Traitor has been put to sleep. (He was not mafia per se, but mafia aligned.)

It is now Night One until Monday at 8PM MST (GMT-7.) Please send in night actions promptly. When I receive them all, I will call day, although I may still lock the thread for the weekend.

Well... in a way it's good since it's pro-mafia. However, had he been more active we'd be able to sort out who he was trying to keep from being lynched. A traitor basically knows who the Mafia are but appears innocent when investigated. So most of the time they just kinda protect the mafias who are about to get lynched by swaying the vote another way. And since the finder might have viewed them as innocent it makes it confusing for the rest of the town.

Something like that.

Anyhooo... so maybe we should see who he was keeping away from the scum radar. *nods*

Boopsy...if it is anything like in DPR's game...they are simply "Sleeper cells" sort of...ish.

They play with the town and usually try to win with them, but have an option to switch over to the mafia when it is close to endgame so that they win.

Of course....Lily could have mixed it up a little.

EDIT: yea....this is the one I know. :P

It could be that by Traitor, it means that he was mafia aligned but would reveal things to others, or be on another team as well. Sometimes a traitor can end up being on the Town side. Or the other way.

It may explain his criptic last few words. We won't know for definate until the end. Unless he was also on an innocent team of some sort. Oh well now it's night!

Archived