DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

Eddie - Oh I know! ^^ It just didn't seem to be very specific as to why she was voting for just him, Min and Boopsy are...odd. as well.

My vote is on Talm right now, but that doesn't mean if I find some one more scummy that I won't change if I see a good reason to.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL yeah I was wondering about why you had asked why Talya voted. It just seemed odd. Like, if Al himself had asked, then that makes sense, but when you asked, it looked like you were concerned about him...either personally or because you're connected to him in the game.

Flying visit.... sneaky posting at work coz i have my laptop today... interesting discussions today! Much for me to work through tonight i think! see ya's later!

She is obviously scum. Only witches fly.

And fairies.  And Peter pan.  And dumbo.  And birds, some bugs, planes, helicopters, Mary Poppins, .......

I think Talya voted for me because my accusations of wombat. Though his short concise post Talya might be just a jab I think there is more to it. I was voting to try and get more information out of him and I think pressuring people with votes is valid from what I've seen so far. You have played in a ton more games than me and are a rather more reknown player so I'll try and listen to your advice.

In the meantime it doesn't look like we are going to reach a majority before tomorrow night. Lily could you please put this in the OP?

IMPORTANT! Since I don't want to end day phase on the weekend, and Monday would be way too long for a day to last, you now have a deadline. Day will end Friday at 8PM MST (that's GMT -7, for you non-Americans.) Get to lynching! You still need [glow=purple,2,300]16 votes[/glow]! Yeah, on the same person....lol.

Since I don't see us reaching a conclusion on anyone tomorrow and since Talmanes hasn't voted is a bit suspicious and will die without a majority vote I'm going to vote for him. Like Min said he seemed kind of scummy, I don't think he is cult/mafia but maybe some third party like a symp, jester, or something Lily made up, and unless we decide on someone else to lynch he seems just as good as anyone else even though he can't defend himself. I know we've been through this but it seems the simplest thing to do right now.

[glow=yellow,2,300]Unvote

Talmanes

Min and Boopsy are being weird.  I don't like it.  I don't think they're scum anymore though.  I don't think Talmanes is scum either, but I don't think he has an important role and we need info.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Talmanes[/glow]

Okay, we need to not leave this to randomness. People if you haven't voted, vote for someone for goodness sake. In the meantime the more I think about everything that Talmanes said and how my gut was screaming that he needs to go I can't ignore it. No, I don't have concrete information. Just gut instinct. I am thinking SK or something to be honest. Anyway I do not for a minute think he is town aligned.

[glow=purple,2,300]Unvote

Vote Talmanes[/glow]

I know it seems harsh and maybe scummy to vote for someone when they can't defend themselves and he did say he would be on LoA, thanks for pointing that out too. However, he did have time to plea his case a little better and vote for someone. Even if he just voted randomly it would have been a vote. You all do what you feel you must, but I am done messing around and want to catch someone who is scum. I honestly thought I was when I checked Boopsy out and was shocked to be honest. Yes, I revealed a little prematurely, but it comes from wanting to lynch some scum on day one if we can pull it off.

• Club Leader
Vote count:

Talmanes (11) – Limi, Boopsy, Cairos, Sam, Millon, Mcs, Player, Sarah, Al Jenn, Wombat. Minuet

Millon (2) – Aemon, Amadine

Minuet (1) – Verb

Adella (2) – Pookie, Ed

Limi (1) – Tigraine

Al Jenn (2) – Alanna, Talya

Boopsy (1) – Aust

Dah’mir (1) – Pete

Ed (1) – Adella

Lia (1) – Charis

Sarah (1) – Marta

Pete (1) – Naeann

Marta (1) – Red

Not voting – Talmanes, Dah’mir, Danya, Lia

With 30 alive, it takes 16 to lynch. You have until 8 PM MST (GMT -7) tomorrow. That’s about 22 hours. Good luck!

Al Jenn, I'm not going to put it in the OP, but you all can quote it often, and I will be posting vote counts often as the deadline approaches.

Also, just so there are no surprises, I will be out of town this weekend. I will take my laptop with me, but I won't be online much - I hope. I'm going to lock the thread for those two days, if I remember. If I forget, be kind and limit the posting, please. And please do PM your night actions in while I'm gone.  :-*

*nods*

It will look like this:

NK Lily please. :D :P :-*

("I am not the LD. Lily is right.")

*sighs*

Since he isn't going to post a vote...might as well lynch him instead of leaving it to random. I don't want to do either, but I can't lead a lynch n our Mod....:-\

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote

Vote Talmanes[/glow]

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow] and vote [glow=red,2,300]talm[/glow]

my gut is never wrong

• Club Leader
Vote count:

Talmanes (14) – Limi, Boopsy, Cairos, Sam, Millon, Mcs, Player, Sarah, Al Jenn, Wombat. Minuet, Ed, Naeann, Pete

Millon (2) – Aemon, Amadine

Al Jenn (2) – Alanna, Talya

Adella (1) – Pookie

Minuet (1) – Verb

Limi (1) – Tigraine

Boopsy (1) – Aust

Ed (1) – Adella

Lia (1) – Charis

Sarah (1) – Marta

Marta (1) – Red

Not voting – Talmanes, Dah’mir, Danya, Lia

With 30 alive, it takes 16 to lynch. You have until 8 PM MST (GMT -7) tomorrow. That’s about 21 hours. Good luck!

So, spam the thread if Lily forgets to lock it, check.

Spam Lily's PM box while gone, check.

Anything else you need us to do Sis?

I probably could use some energy, and possibly oxygen, since you asked. And what are you doing still up, Sis?  :-*

Archived