DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Blue&Green Disney Week: Disney Mafia - Congrats to the mafia team

LilyElizabeth

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Min to answer your allegations. Pete is a great player, mafia god *chuckles*, and so like Ed said what Pete said to him. I either start anti-town or end up anti-town. If he isn't anti-town he usually dies because the mafia or someone kills him because they are afraid of that 'status'.

So I was covering all the things that could happen to him, dying or being recruited by either faction. The reason why I think there is one and stated it more like a fact than an opinion is because there are 30 people in this game and Lily is really really devious. I wouldn't be surprised seeing a town-aligned cult, a cult, two mafia factions, and a few independent roles like a SK, joker, or otherwise.

Ed, I like there tactics it helps draw the mafia and others out. Min and Pete hounding people are likely to make someone slip up and I know someone will catch it then.

That bandwagon on Talmanes did grow really fast, but it does take 16 people to lynch. That is more people than are normally in a mafia game so I'm not surprised. I'm not good at the hounding people so I'll leave that to others. *Tips his hat to Pete and Min*

Pete, I'll be coming for you tomorrow :D

*shrugs* I'm just asking. For future reference.

This game's huge. And there's bound to be alot of fake reveals and such. So I don't see any point in anyone revealing unless in desperation. Fairy tales. I wonder if any of the beepity bopity poo girls are around. I want a fairy god ma.

Cinderella's fairy godmom sang bibbity boppity boo.  Just one fairy...

Sleeping beauty had 3 fairies.  Maryweather, and the two other ones.

• Club Leader

Mod note: I updated the OP (Original Post at the beginning of this thread) with Naeann's general explanation of mafia, and a link that I found useful when learning the game. It includes definitions of some terms (if you don't know what a Kivam gambit is, you'll want to read that, because someone is always accusing someone of that, and the only time I've ever seen anyone actually attempt it, it was an epic fail! Yeah, it was me..... *blush*) and other interesting info.

• Club Leader

I was expecting them to go read that and do what I did - "Talya! Really! Wow! I'm now in awe of her....." Try trying to ask her for advice on thread without seeming to ask her for advice, because it's your first game and you're the cop and desperately need her help, and she's the only person you HOPE you can trust. Oh, did I mention I hadn't revealed yet, either? Oh, those were the days! *giggle* (I never told you that, did I, Tal?)

Checking in.  Just on principle....I almost never vote on the first day.  There generally isn't enough information to do more than speculate on scum. 

Unfortunately, my darling Lily has implied mod action against non voters(I think), so I'll vote the last poster on page 4.....[glow=red,2,300]Talmanes[/glow]

i have consulted the oracle.  they have advised me that [glow=red,2,300]Boopsy[/glow] is scummiest of all right now

Regardless of the reason you're saying this, I'll play along.

[glow=red,2,300]Boopsy[/glow]

*twitches and scratches my cheek*

yeah, the addiction withdraw from this game is worse than trying to stop drinking soda or eating choclate

*twitches*

i honestly think the addiction for modding the games is worse then and playing addiction lmao

• Club Leader
Vote count:

Talmanes (7) – Limi, Minuet, Boopsy, Cairos, Dah’mir, Sam

Millon (2) – Aemon, Amadine

Adella (2) – Pookie, Ed

Limi (2) – Tigraine, Sarah

Boopsy (2) – Red, Verb

Naeann (1) – Al Jenn

Ed (1) – Adella

Lia (1) – Charis

Sarah (1) – Marta

Pete (1) – Naeann

Dah’mir (1) – Pete

Red (1) - Millon

Not voting – Alanna, Aust, Danya, Lia, Mcs, Player, Talmanes, Talya, Wombat

Not checked in yet –Mcs, Wombat

I never knew that Lily, I though you played excellently on that game, if mempory servbes me right ;)

And Nae  :-* :-* :-* :-*

I'm in a good mood, I don't know why I failed an IT exam today, but I don't feel bad, becasue it kept soming up with errors all the way through, so if they can't look at it after, I will have to retake it. Hopefully they can view what I did!

Anyway back to the game...

I have to say that I have no idea (surprise surprise). I think I will go for [glow=red,2,300]Dah[/glow] becasue after saying he didn't vote day 1, then voted and then changed his vote again!

Archived