DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hence me saying I've been playing for 3 years and still have alot to learn. :-*  My point was several people seem to think hes the ONLY good player.  And no one liked my chant? :'(

[glow=blue,2,300]Baths[/glow]

[glow=blue,2,300]Roman Baths[/glow] Let's all get nekkid! >.>

Since Ed came out so emphatically against Lily, I'm inclined to believe him. Because if he is wrong, then we know who we need to go after next! His "life" is on the line. Unless Lily can come up with some reason to disprove him or convince us we need to keep her, I'm leaning towards voting Lily when day comes around.

I liked your chant Nae! ;D

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=blue,2,300]Roman baths[/glow]

What was with everyone gunning for my lynch, was it a when in Rome kind of thing.

Pale I never used your statement for voting mcs, I thought role fishing to find out the finder was the scummiest thing that had happened that far in day phase and then when I hounded mcs he partially revealed and when got called on it said he was vanilla, threw around several allegations against anyone placing a vote on him, and just looked really scummy.

I am not a mafia god, nor am I the best player, I try my best and I usually pick out scum when I am innocent, and when I am mafia I do a lot of crazy things to try and make the game confusing. Let's not talk about people's reputations because I think it has more harmful repercussions then good. If you lynch or nk someone based on their reputation you could lose a beneficial asset to your team.

And as far as me calling out Ed on his clues, I didn't want a member of the mafia to pick it out and the healer leave him defenseless in the night, I was basically pointing the healer towards Ed incase they missed the clues and a member of the scum found them.

It is to early in the game for a gambit anyway, if I were mafia I would only use a gambit as the last resort to try and clear a teammate and make it through the end of the game.

• Club Leader

Well, at least we got a mafia. That was good.

[glow=blue,2,300]Roman Baths[/glow], definitely.

Maybe the finder will view either Ed or me tonight and settle this nonsense. It was a good try, guys, but I saw through it. I know you both too well. You should have known I would. Now all you can do is try to discredit me. Or night kill me, I guess. But that will point fingers straight at you, won't it?  ;D

Guest dragonsworn1991

*SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT*

I am running a sign up for a themed game based on Dr. Who the television series. If anyone wants to play go over to organized games, and post in the queue thread.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Your mafia skills are good and you make a game interesting

I was refering to this

I'll do pete's.

People who read that as "I'll do pete." need to get their minds out of the gutter.

But I would. I'm just saying.

And that is an honor to be done by boopsy.

Guest dragonsworn1991

I try.

And I have enjoyed my games I have played with you wombat.

Honestly those aren't just a compliment for a compliment my statements are the truth.

Archived