DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I joined then when I found out about RJ's death. I only started coming to the forums regularly in the end of October or so. My first game was Pete's Mafia Rev.

I have never played with you buddy. Not before this time timefrime (like the last two weeks).

[glow=red,2,300]MCS[/glow] sweetie.. til you say the phrase "I am not anti-town"  I'll have to assume you ARE and therefore put a vote on you.  I hate doing so cause Pete was so mean to you but mafia ish mafia.

Guest dragonsworn1991

And mcs I feel really bad about earlier I went to far. You forgive me?

Probably, I just had to check the game threads before I went to sleep.

Night all.

• Club Leader

Hey, guys, this has all been so interesting. I have a couple of comments - Nae, who cares how Pete gets results? He gets them. I trust his instincts, once I have determined he's not scum, which I have not yet this game.

Mcs, saying you're not anti-town doesn't mean you aren't. Ed can probably only view one post per day, if he is who he says he is, which isn't determined yet, either. I'm leaving my vote for now.

I'm in several games, and because my life is so busy right now, I'm going to step back a bit and focus on getting a handle on one at a time. I'm so confused, I can barely remember who I am, let alone what I think of everyone else, in each game. I'm playing poorly because of it. So, one game at a time to read and review, and sorry, this one isn't first on the list. I'm actually catching flack for being less involved than usual, so I need to address those games first. I'll probably be skimming new posts, but might not comment for a day or so.

Archived