DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.  Didn't see a hint.  I'd have to go thru again to see what you asked him.  I could be, Ed.  But I'm not.  You are playing much more assuredly of yourself this game and that has me suspicious someone is guiding you.  I smell a rat.

That covers me if theres a truth seeker.  I AM NOT MAFIA. :)

I don't know about truths seekers in the game.

Nae...I play assertively sometimes. :) I think I have many styles when I play (and not just on my alignment). Ask Min. :D

I don't need someone to guide me. I can do well on my own if I was in a group.

Course you can have cookies.  *pinches Pete's cheek*

Ok...I will give the basics and post some quotes.

Post #138 on Pg. 12 by MCS - Starts trying to say me, Pale, and Pete are leading a wagon on him. He think we voted for Pete first, then him because we are mafia.

Post #139 on Pg. 12 by Ed - I called MCS scum, and told him about irony of the number 11.

MCS starts to case build

The fact that you responded in such a way only makes it seem that in saying what I said I struck a chord. Not a smart move. :-\

And yes, it was all about the time and why wasn't it ;)

I respond

Really nice try scum. You can't turn this around that easily.

Are you mafia?

He says that is too strong.

Your only proving to experienced mafia players that my claims are correct by your sensitivity. If you really aren't mafia, and I have no solid proof and only suspicion that you are, you would have just shrugged it off and been like whatever, not accused me directly as scum, which is slang for mafia.

Agh..you already got it....

Nae....it goes by many names. I was just saying....

MCS - You see how you keep digging yourself in? Seriously.

I will go post quotes. Hold on.

To misconstrue what they say?

Guest dragonsworn1991

*Takes a cookie*

*Makes some notes*

So assuming Ed is telling the truth, we have one revealed player, that is innocent.

Safari? That was me messing with Player. Teaching him a few small things. :D

No

I distinctly remember you trying it on me once.

Yeah okay, so I've made a couple of rookie mistakes in this game. Me saying that doesn't change my theory much though. And this is my first game in like, four months. I won't go off on you, degrade you or say how awesome I am, but it is a fact that I have been playing longer then you Ed.

Archived