DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Rey Mafia] Julius Caesar - THE CONSPIRATORS HAVE KILLED CAESAR!

Reyoru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Ed is lying because I called him out.

And as to why I voted Ed instead of Pete, Pete and I have a friendship agreement to quit trying to kill each other right off in mafia games. It's silly, I know, but we used to never be able to play together, because we killed one another.

[glow=Green,2,300]Vote Count[/glow]

Pete (10): ed2funy, Pale, dapiano,  Wombat, Alanna, MCS, Pookie, Liathiana, Talya, Lily

MCS (2): Pete, Red,

Lily (2): Naeann, ed

Liathiana (1): Boopsy

Wombat (1): Tigraine

dapiano (1): meercatman

With 20 alive, takes 11 to lynch. Day ends TONIGHT at 10pm GMT. If a deadline is not reached a random player who did not vote will be lynched.

[glow=green,2,300]Day ends in 10 Minutes![/glow]

It's not so much picking on Pete.. He knows I love him.  It's the fact that EVERY SINGLE GAME HE IS IN PEOPLE DROOL OVER HIM!

The chant of the Pete people.... "Pete is good Pete is great Pete is the icing on our cake!!!"

• Club Leader

As for me, he's my mafia mentor, so of course I do. I chose him to teach me because I thought he was awesome. I don't think length of time you've been playing makes a good player. I think good players are born, not made. I'd like to think people would be surprised to know I've only been playing since August or so. And look at Rey. He's only been playing a short time, and he's brilliant at it.

The day was beginning to wane, and the sunset was upon Rome. Perhaps the sun did not wish to witness the terrors to come, perhaps it had grown tired of the endless quarreling of the people, in the marketplace, in the streets, in the palaces, even in the Capitol building itself.

Metellus Cimber, a Roman Senator, grinned to himself as he left the Capitol. The seeds of discord were indeed easy to plant. Roman Senators were they? They were a bunch of easily manipulated children. Caesar would fall, he had no doubt about it. He turned to the around the corner, robe waving in the wind behind him. He never felt the aneuyrism burst in his brain. One minute he was alive, the next he had died, a stroke having taken his life.

Because a majority was not reached, random.org selected ConQuest.

ConQuest, Metellus Cimber, a member of the evil conspirators is dead.

Romans now have a choice of where they wish the next day phase to take place. The options are either the [glow=Blue,2,300]Roman Baths[/glow], or the [glow=pink,2,300]Capitol Building[/glow]. Please choose one during the night phase. The one with the most votes will be chosen. Please note this will affect the path of the story, and may alter roles etc.

Night One has now begun. It will end Friday 10pm, unless all the night actions are submitted before then.

on my phone. lily, you were lying.

you are either, mafa, or a solo kill.

whatever you are, you are not pro-town. that much i know. i picked you because you wrote it so big and seem so keen on getting everyone else.

if i survive, i will be testng others.

you, i am sure of.

rest and relaxtion seems like a good idea.  [glow=blue,2,300]roman baths[/glow]

thanks random org :)

I wouldn't be expecting relaxation in these baths ;)

Oh, I can promise you that neither one will be a place of rest or relaxation  ;D

Archived